Page 107 of 112 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2226

Please fix the malfunctioning collectables in Search and Rescue. Not one of the collectable nodes is targetable, and so you can't get the collectables from them. I and many others have pointed this out ever since the quest came out. I have submitted a bug report with a location (using the loc command) of each one of them. Whatever is wrong with them should be easily fixed.
    Snarly Dwarf Chick With A Great Axe

Community Member

The helm Halcyonia gives +14% positive energy spell crit chance and no other type of spell crit chance, but when equipping it shows effects for all types:

(Effects): --- Equipment modifier to Acid Spell Critical Chance: +0
    (Effects): You benefit from your Halcyonia.
    (Effects): --- Equipment modifier to Cold Spell Critical Chance: +0
    (Effects): --- Equipment modifier to Electrical Spell Critical Chance: +0
    (Effects): --- Equipment modifier to Fire Spell Critical Chance: +0
    (Effects): --- Equipment modifier to Force Spell Critical Chance: +0
    (Effects): --- Equipment modifier to Untyped Spell Critical Chance: +0
    (Effects): --- Equipment modifier to Piercing Spell Critical Chance: +0
    (Effects): --- Equipment modifier to Slashing Spell Critical Chance: +0
    (Effects): --- Equipment modifier to Bludgeon Spell Critical Chance: +0
    (Effects): --- Equipment modifier to Light Spell Critical Chance: +0
    (Effects): --- Equipment modifier to Good Spell Critical Chance: +0
    (Effects): --- Equipment modifier to Evil Spell Critical Chance: +0
    (Effects): --- Equipment modifier to Lawful Spell Critical Chance: +0
    (Effects): --- Equipment modifier to Chaotic Spell Critical Chance: +0
    (Effects): --- Equipment modifier to Negative Energy Spell Critical Chance: +0
    (Effects): --- Equipment modifier to Positive Energy Spell Critical Chance: +14%
    (Effects): --- Equipment modifier to Repair Spell Critical Chance: +0
    (Effects): --- Equipment modifier to Rust Spell Critical Chance: +0
    (Effects): --- Equipment modifier to Sonic Spell Critical Chance: +0
    (Effects): --- Equipment modifier to Poison Spell Critical Chance: +0

This seems inefficient. I checked another item with heal lore and it only shows positive energy crit chance.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bonulino View Post
    Please fix the malfunctioning collectables in Search and Rescue. Not one of the collectable nodes is targetable, and so you can't get the collectables from them. I and many others have pointed this out ever since the quest came out. I have submitted a bug report with a location (using the loc command) of each one of them. Whatever is wrong with them should be easily fixed.
    I don't think you understand what's wrong with those collectables. I think this has been said by Lynnabel in a different thread, but they're basically ghost collectables, he's tried to fix them before-but he was not able to complete the task. He said it's the strangest thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Azoyhn View Post
    I don't think you understand what's wrong with those collectables. I think this has been said by Lynnabel in a different thread, but they're basically ghost collectables, he's tried to fix them before-but he was not able to complete the task. He said it's the strangest thing.
    My latest theory is to try to "collect" them with one of each and every collectable loose in my inventory (not in a bag) and see if maybe "looting" the collectable is actually working in reverse and decreases the collectable from my inventory.

I've had the ghost collectable happen from monster dropped bags very rarely in other quests too. Or maybe its bumping up the collectable level incorrectly... Or maybe its...

Quote Originally Posted by Azoyhn View Post
    ... they're basically ghost collectables, he's tried to fix them before-but he was not able to complete the task. He said it's the strangest thing.
    What in the world are "ghost collectables"? If they aren't supposed to be there, then delete them. If they are supposed to be there, then make them targetable. Obviously, the devs know how to make non-ghost collectables, since the other quests have functioning collectables, What is so special about the quest Search and Rescue?

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Bonulino View Post
    What in the world are "ghost collectables"? If they aren't supposed to be there, then delete them. If they are supposed to be there, then make them targetable. Obviously, the devs know how to make non-ghost collectables, since the other quests have functioning collectables, What is so special about the quest Search and Rescue?
    The quest is haunted :0

Lynnabell literally went through and deleted all of the collectables, then put new ones in their place and they were all still bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    The quest is haunted :0

Lynnabell literally went through and deleted all of the collectables, then put new ones in their place and they were all still bugged.

There must be something different about that quest that causes the collectables to misbehave. Was any new thing incorporated into it that the other quests don't have?

Community Member

In the Wilderness area Ruins of Gianthold, exploration narration will only be played for the first player to trigger the exploration point. All subsequent players will not receive either the voiceover nor chat message printout. This is very good content and it's a shame that it can end up missed by new players to the area.

Replication Steps:
    1. Enter the Ruins of Gianthold with two or more players
    2. Once both players are in the zone, have one player trigger an exploration point in Ruins of Gianthold.

Result:
    The triggering player will receive the narration in both voiceover and text form. No other players will be able to see or hear the narration. Explorer discovery and experience is still awarded correctly to all players.

I tried sending this in the prescribed way but it's been sitting and collecting dust for months :/ this issue really deserves to be fixed because the voice actor really did a great job and I hate the idea that people in groups won't get to experience the story.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by misterski View Post
    That is WAI. Feats gained from enhancements never serve as prerequisites for anything else. Same for feats granted from items.
    I don't believe this to be true. I believe that if you get deflect arrows from enhancements and then take the improved enhancement line that reduces the cooldown to 2s it works.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hereforagoodtime View Post
    I don't believe this to be true. I believe that if you get deflect arrows from enhancements and then take the improved enhancement line that reduces the cooldown to 2s it works.
    If you're talking about improved defense in the Tempest tree, it doesn't have a prerequisite of Deflect Arrows, just gives you a bonus if you have it. Prerequisites are what I'm talking about. IE if you gain a feat such as Mobility from an item or enhancement, it does not serve as a prerequisite for Spring Attack.

Community Member

Hey Lynnabel,

I know this a minor minor item, but could you change the name of one each of the Vesper d'Canniths and the Kenneth d'Canniths in House Cannith?

Serious Nonsense

Community Member

Default Crazy Strike

U55 - Crazy Strike from Frenzied Berserker tree is still broken (supposed to give +0.5\1\2[w] on target hit for 12 seconds).

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Fury of the Wilds Mantel of Fury has to be toggled off and back on again every time you relog to start applying even though the hotbar icon looks like it is still on. (This isn't new, I was just hopping that the update would fix it.)

Community Member

When reading my spell descriptions closely (Alchemist), inflict moderate wounds is backwards from what it should be. It says "negative level damage to nearby allies and enemy undead" instead of what the inflict light and serious wounds say "negative level damage to nearby undead allies and living enemy." The spell WAI but the description is wrong.

Also panacea sla says it should damage undead but it seems to throw invalid target messages regularly.

Community Member

Default Two Bugs in Magus of Eclipse ED Tree

In the Magus of Eclipse ED Tree, Moontouched is supposed to increase the DCs of Fear Spells, but it does NOT increase the DC for Phantasmal Killer (PK). This is a bug and should be fixed. Also, the 4th Core in the Magus Tree, Nightwind, is NOT giving the bonus to spell penn. Please fix this. Thank you.

Community Member

Default Shadowdancer's Shadowstrike seems broken after U55

Hi,

not sure if anyone already posted this, but it seems to me that the Shadowdancer Shadowstrike is not working correct. It used to be a very good attack but now I have the feeling that in most cases I hardly do any damage. I even seem to fail to hit the target. Animation looks "snappy" but attack is harmless.

I have a Tabaxi Trailblazer toon. Maybe is broken with this iconic race.

Would be great if this could be fixed as Shadowstrike is an important attack for assassins.

Thx

Default Oladren's Great Crossbow BDR has been changed

Hey Lynnabel - not sure if this is on purpose or a halo effect, but the BDR on Oldaren's Great Crossbow from Collaborator Korthos quest has had its base damage rating dropped from 11.70 to 5.20 (Orien server). No buffs, debuffs, or other such things in effect - when you check the screenshot on the wiki for the old version and the screenshot now, you can see the difference.

If I missed an announcement on that and my search-fu failed me, I apologize.

Edit: Another player noticed the same change in BDR and mentioned that there is a +1 shocking crossbow for sale in the AH that has a BDR of 0.55. I'm going to check around more, but it seems strange things are afoot at the Circle K...

Edit 2: the damage dice on Oladren's gxbow still reads [2d8]+0, so perhaps it is an error in the tooltip calculation/display?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Chuck_Roast; 06-29-2022 at 01:48 AM.

It would be surprising if you don't know already but the core 4 in Grandmaster of Flowers doesn't work as a light/dark/void builder when you use Stunning Blow, with Stunning Fist it might work but I cannot test it because my current Staff monk has no use for that feat.

Edit: I just found the copy of the stunning blow feat in the character sheet that works as a void builder which is very good, it would be just good if the tooltip would tell you that you have a second version of this feat if you take core 4 in GMoF.

And to mention it also here, Stunning Blow (and Sunder and Trip) needs another DC calculation (my suggestion is to make it like Stunning Fists 10 + half character level + highest ability modifier (or the score for your to hit) + Stunning modifiers).
    And the cooldown for the Stunning blow should be 6 seconds, the trip 10 seconds, and the improved trip 6 seconds.
    If Stunning fist needs less cooldown then is the question but Stunning Fist should work as long as you have Ki and when you are centered (on any weapon that allows you to be centered), I was told that in newer D&D rules it is now called Stunning Strike and you can use any "Ki Weapon" and I think I read already years ago that the developers' plan was to make that happen but for some reason, it never happened and IDK why.
    Last edited by Chacka_DDO; 06-29-2022 at 11:38 AM.

Community Member

The Paladin spell Righteous Command still doesn't give the extra melee power from the caster level/max caster level increase in epic and legendary. Please fix this. It's totally unfair that this might be the only spell in the game that doesn't get this benefit. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_Roast View Post
    Hey Lynnabel - not sure if this is on purpose or a halo effect, but the BDR on Oldaren's Great Crossbow from Collaborator Korthos quest has had its base damage rating dropped from 11.70 to 5.20 (Orien server). No buffs, debuffs, or other such things in effect - when you check the screenshot on the wiki for the old version and the screenshot now, you can see the difference.

If I missed an announcement on that and my search-fu failed me, I apologize.

Edit: Another player noticed the same change in BDR and mentioned that there is a +1 shocking crossbow for sale in the AH that has a BDR of 0.55. I'm going to check around more, but it seems strange things are afoot at the Circle K...

Edit 2: the damage dice on Oladren's gxbow still reads [2d8]+0, so perhaps it is an error in the tooltip calculation/display?

Thanks!
    I just reincarnated my main, so decided to pick up Oladren's Great Crossbow after "Collaborator" and to test it out on a dummy. Damage numbers definitely consistent with 2d8.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Page 107 of 112 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast