Page 83 of 112 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2226

When you finish the Baudry Cartaman low level quests in the harbor, the icon on the map of the Wayward Lobster blinks to inform the player to return there to speak with him even though he was moved sometime ago to be standing outside closer to the water.

In the quest "the captives" lady azdel will open her own dialog box with you if she is incapacitated. You do NOT talk to her, she opens the window herself. This usually happens right at the end fight, jarring and upsetting the rhythm of battle as it were.

Micki's Delirium
    2014 DDO Players Council

Default To slow Gish?

In Project Nemesis, just before the person with Gish aggro gets chained, Zulkis says "To slow Gish? Fine, I'll help. This time...". The missing o has been missing probably since the raid came out, it should be 'Too slow Gish?'
    Read my blog: Micki's Delirium
    Follow me: @DDOMicki (Twitter) Thazara Of Orien (YouTube) DDOMicki (Twitch)
    Join Orien Raiding: Orien Raiding Discord

Mistress Orphne can sometimes open a dialog box with you unprompted during the end fight:

Sometimes the combat log shows not for players, also, "does stuff!"

Last edited by Mindos; 07-31-2020 at 10:15 AM.

Why does this and the similar still in the loot tables?

Quick! Is the XP pot timer in hours:minutes or is it minutes:seconds???

Why do Augments not show their minimum level on the tooltip from within the bank or within a bag? Viewing them in inventory shows the minimum level.

in bank or inside bag:

In inventory:

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    Why does this and the similar still in the loot tables?

I had something similar last Friday at the end of Hiding In Plain Sight.

Is is still useable at all (totally apart from the question whether end game people will call it "trash") ?
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"

Quote Originally Posted by Alrik_Fassbauer View Post
    I had something similar last Friday at the end of Hiding In Plain Sight.

Is is still useable at all (totally apart from the question whether end game people will call it "trash") ?
    nope

Sometimes the heyton family will "plank" if you enter the room and leave for a bit then return. He stands up to attack then lays down and slides around to move:

This is a level 5 toon slowing down to 97 percent speed then back to normal then back down. I thought it was a water slow down effect not dropping correctly, then I thought it was a slowdown applying incorrectly on water textures that don't even normally have slowdown. Then I thought it was a lingering effect that doesn't get cleared, like leaving slow water might not be dropping the slowdown. Then I thought it was necrotic energy slowdown lingering for some reason. Then I thought about looking for things that are 3 percent (or is it really 2) that might not be being applied correctly. Guild buffs? IDK. Then I gave up. Sigh. (even with a speed item, say quiver of alacrity, speed is sometimes 127 percent. when it "works" normally, it reads 129 percent instead of 130 anyway

It hurts! Make it stop!

Spelling error in wheloon: Authoritries instead of authorities https://www.google.com/search?q=authoritries

Community Member

T4 Frenzied Berserker enhancement Crazy Strike does not work when Cracking Attack is a killing blow.

Either that or there's some sort of monster / character level comparison going on.

found these in my combat log:

(Combat): Attacking the same target does stuff
    (Combat): You are affected by your d n t notforplayers! eff_enh_archersfocus_careaboutmovement.
    (Combat): D N T NotForPlayers! eff_enh_archersfocus_careaboutmovement description

Community Member Captain_Wizbang's Avatar

Potion of Long Lasting Elixir of Supreme Abilities not adding to stats.

I drank 1 last night and checked character sheet to verify. the + 2 is not applying to any of the stats.

I relogged to see if it was a glitch, nope. not working.

Kobold placeholders in herioc through a mirror darkly:

Aasimar males wearing starter breastplate will break the skin of the armor when jumping near the upper back:

Rogue Stealthy enhancement has been bugged since U25 in 2005 when there was a class improvements. Stealthy was meant to increase by rank to 25%/50%/75%. It still currently only gives 18%/33%/50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagin View Post
    Potion of Long Lasting Elixir of Supreme Abilities not adding to stats.

I drank 1 last night and checked character sheet to verify. the + 2 is not applying to any of the stats.

I relogged to see if it was a glitch, nope. not working.
    After maintenance they wai. However, I lost 2 elixirs in the process.

Community Member

Can Lynn or some other dev take a quick look at the epic borderlands items that are supposed to drop in the wilderness please?

I did 6 full runs of the wilderness area (4 runs with one other person in the party). In total, we got 32 feather tokens to drop in the rare encounter chests, but we did not get ANY named items to drop at all. Zero. Zilch.

Im guessing that either there was a typo error with the drop rate, or maybe the ingots/feather tokens are overriding the epic named items and preventing them from dropping? Something is definately broken here.

Micki's Delirium
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Question2005 View Post
    Can Lynn or some other dev take a quick look at the epic borderlands items that are supposed to drop in the wilderness please?

I did 6 full runs of the wilderness area (4 runs with one other person in the party). In total, we got 32 feather tokens to drop in the rare encounter chests, but we did not get ANY named items to drop at all. Zero. Zilch.

Im guessing that either there was a typo error with the drop rate, or maybe the ingots/feather tokens are overriding the epic named items and preventing them from dropping? Something is definately broken here.
    You weren't over level were you? Borderlands is low level epic.
    Read my blog: Micki's Delirium
    Follow me: @DDOMicki (Twitter) Thazara Of Orien (YouTube) DDOMicki (Twitch)
    Join Orien Raiding: Orien Raiding Discord

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micki View Post
    You weren't over level were you? Borderlands is low level epic.
    Overlevel doesnt affect item drop rates, even if it did, i was level 25.

Elixirs granting ability stat boost time out and disappear when logging off. (Bears. bulls & supreme)

Page 83 of 112 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast