Page 67 of 112 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 2226
    Hero

Default Silver Dragonscale Capelet not providing the correct PRR/MRR

Silver Dragonscale Capelet states it provides +28 Insight bonus to Physical and Magical Resistance Ratings. Yet when I don/doff it (inside or outside a quest), I only see a difference of 27 on my character sheet. I have no other sources of Insightful PRR/MRR, so strange things are afoot at the Circle K.
    Khyber: Ying-1, Kobeyashi, Nichevo-1 | 75 million Reaper XP

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post
    in old bonegrinder: Say): You say, 'Hear me! Dream pies are not what you believe. These women are hags and their baking made from people!'

is made is better i should say
    I prefer it as it is.

The snowmonsters look a little grumpy about the giant rock that's landed upon them... I suspect they have been misplaced by a few feet.

Let the sleet and snow teach her a lesson.

You are at r2 lx1011 ly1053 i68 ox64.73 oy119.92 oz208.15 h92.8.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    Hey Lynnabel, the text on rank 2 of stay frosty doesn't have the "and offensive spells" text; which I assume is just a missing text error and not an actual difference in what the ability is doing when ranked up.

Speaking of Stay Frosty, the 2nd rank states it provides +6. The buff icon still shows +3. Too lazy to test what the actual benefit is...

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    Hey, Lynn'...

In the KotB quest Total Chaos, all the zombies are labeled as " <Ax Cultist> ". Since there seems to be no association with the Cult of Evil Chaos and axes, of any sort, is it possible that these are supposed to be "Ex-cultist"?
    I always though those were "axed" cultists, especially considering all the puns in that quest.

Hero

Shintao Ki Shout seems to be using Intimidate+4 for its DC, rather than Concentration as the tooltip states it should.
    Khyber: Ying-1, Kobeyashi, Nichevo-1 | 75 million Reaper XP

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

Don't staffs accept recipes ?

In the Khyber Harbour chat someone had several minutes ago the problem of a level 16 staff not accepting recipe 3.
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"

I don't remember anymore where I#ve got it from ... probably from the time when I was more active ... 2010-2013 or so ... I have an older Essence Of The Scout, and its description still says : Minimum level 2. Not even "absolute minimum" ...

... My character has 2 levels Artificer + 2 levels Rogue ... But the Iron Defender isn't able to use it ...

... And now I've read in the Wiki, that it is level 6 ... That explains it ...
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"

Is this a bug, or did I do something wrong ?

I tried to get an Eternal Ray Of Frost wand from the Risia Altar ... Okay, that works ...

But ... either I did something wrong, or my try to update it to the 3rd level resuulted in an non-eternal wand ... Or have i mxed things there ?

Besides, a Parrying shard in Cannith Crafting should go into a Trinket, according to the barter UI ... It doesn't, though. It is not accepted.

Warlock Celestial Spirit does not protect from knockdown by giants and dragons.

Also equipping Cannith boots of propulsion toggles Celestial Spirit off.

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

Can you fix the interaction between the Lantern Ring and Beacon of Hope's Flame of the Favored so that using both doesn't damage player characters? Or is that WAI?

Community Member

Legendary Shadow Sprinters grant a smaller bonus than advertised:

Default Dryden Loading Screen

The Archbishop Dryden Loading Screen in the catacombs still features the old design of his room and his old clothes... can it be updated to match the changes in the next patch/hotfix?
    Bettayne Brah'dukcc, Cleric of Lathander
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life

For DDO Queries, check out ddowiki.com; New to the game? Head to the Newbie Guide

Community Member

Should epic Catacombs quest rewards be rewarding Comms of Valour or Heart Seeds? At the moment they are not included in the list of reward options.

Community Member

I have just tried to buy components in House J and get the option to select class but I am not presented with option to actually buy anything. I have tried both the divine and arcane seller but to no avail. The potion shop is still happy to sell me potions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post
    in old bonegrinder: Say): You say, 'Hear me! Dream pies are not what you believe. These women are hags and their baking made from people!'

is made is better i should say
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimdeadlee View Post
    I prefer it as it is.
    I'd go with:
    "Hear me! Dream pies are not what you believe. These women are hags and their pies are made from people!"

We're talking about pies all along, so saying baking rather than pies is an odd change anyway, plus alliteration attains attention. "Their baking is made from people" benefits from better grammar (the existing text assumes the use of "are" for both the singular (baking) and plural (hags) nouns), but it's very clunky, so not what an adventurer is likely to say to some villagers.
    Bettayne Brah'dukcc, Cleric of Lathander
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life

For DDO Queries, check out ddowiki.com; New to the game? Head to the Newbie Guide

Community Member

Default Against All Odds : The most unlikely buff

It's sufficiently against all odds that I'm getting the buff when I've not taken the enhancement.

I do have Sacred Shield in Sacred Defender and 26 AP spent in Stalwart Defender so maybe that's something to do with it.

Community Member

Default Greater Scourge Weapon buff not applying without reequip

Greater Scourge Weapons: you don't get the 5% offhand doublestrike bonus when you log in, enter a new map, and often after zoning. Re-equipping fixes it, but it's a PITA.

Community Member

Default Rejuv Cocoon blocked by intercession

Maybe a massive stealth nerf to Rejuvenation Cocoon in U45? Now blocked by intercession, even though a primal sphere, not divine, ability; not a divine-based spell either.

Default Paladin Issues

T3 Divine Sacrifice is still showing the same description as before the update(No mention of +2[W] or temp spell/melee/ranged power on damage).
    -Haven't checked the +2[W] but it definitely is NOT adding S/M/R Power on damage.

T1 Knight's Authority still shows/works as a bonus to player's Intimidate, Diplomacy, and Concentration as opposed to the debuff to enemy saving throw as mentioned in release notes.
    Last edited by Buddha5440; 02-14-2020 at 10:41 AM.
    Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Page 67 of 112 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast