Page 64 of 112 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 2226
    Community Member

While we're talking wonky animations, Male Purple Dragon Knights (SWF fighting style using a longsword, but I don't think it makes a difference) using the /taunt animation suddenly start taunting a few feet left of their actual position.
    It's hilarious, but probably not intended for me to /taunt and have my character go through walls.

Community Member IlmerSilverhilt's Avatar

Default For Cormyr!

For Cormyr! description says it lasts for 2 minutes, actual buff is only 1 minute. Id really hope this could be changed to 2 minutes
    Illmer Silverhilt, 36pt (Half) Elf Rogue13/Fighter6/Monk1. The Kighter
    Mesmerrita d'Jorasco, 36pt PDK Bard20. Racial Completionist
    Subpar, Orien

(not currently) Livestreaming on Twitch.tv/mesmerita - My YouTube - My Spotify

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

I have a problem.

From a pawn broker (right spelled ?) in the Marketplace I've bought Handwraps and turned them into a collar for my Iron Defender.

The handwraps say it's "Electrifying 1", and that it would do 1D6 lightning damage "on each hit".

The combat log, however, only lists "slash damage" from my Iron Defender (he also has a Docent, but that Docent only has Fortification bonus and sonic guard).

Does this mean that the collar isn't working as intended ?

Dismissing and re-summoning didn't help.
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

I have noticed something very strange, related to the above

I suddenly found "You did ... electric damage" and "You did ..." light damage". But I cannot find any sources for both.

The only thing I could imagine is that the light damage comes from my Hireling, Maloren, and the electric damage from my Construct ... So, I suspect now that both damage types are listed in the combat log as coming from "me", so to say.

Which means that neither Maloren's damage is attributed to him, nor the collar's damage is attributed to my Construct, in the combat log. I have no idea, why.
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"

ok, my BIZARRE request

For the developers, to pass on to the head folks.

If, for what ever reason, you decided to shut this down, please
    release the core software to your fan base so they can run it
    as an emulator 'or more correctly- free mini-servers'.

We all know how this washes out from other fan liked MMOs

game shuts down
    rabid fans mine data and try to rebuild the core program to run the
    game on free servers. Takes years, more or less successful and so on.

If and when (might be years from now) you decide to pack it in, please gift
    it to us. That way your hard work will live on through the player base.

If your allowed to.
    If there are licencing issues, we can work that out with wizards.

Pass it on and thank you.

Default Profane Expriment Set a Joke?

EVERY ranged power set is gimped for an artificer. Artificers get no medium armor piece, and the new light armor set includes boots?? Why on earth would you put doubleshot on a shoe, which is a valuable slot. We don't shoot with our toes. Many artificers are ranged, and cannnot even use their mastermaker core ability with ANY of the ranged power sets in the game. Serious nutshot to artificers.

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by DRoark View Post
    EVERY ranged power set is gimped for an artificer. Artificers get no medium armor piece, and the new light armor set includes boots?? Why on earth would you put doubleshot on a shoe, which is a valuable slot. We don't shoot with our toes. Many artificers are ranged, and cannnot even use their mastermaker core ability with ANY of the ranged power sets in the game. Serious nutshot to artificers.
    ??? Profane Experiment is an Alchemist set.
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Thank you for replying. )
    It's rogue skills, ranged power, sneak attack, doubleshot/strike, etc. Not seeing anything alchemical there. Are there any medium ranged options at all planned?
    Last edited by DRoark; 01-11-2020 at 08:23 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    I think where he's going with that is there is no medium armor for artificer that is even remotely ranged oriented. Would it be possible to add one to say the wallwatch set? same stats as usual just medium armor whether its heal amp or repair amp is your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Grugmak View Post
    I think where he's going with that is there is no medium armor for artificer that is even remotely ranged oriented. Would it be possible to add one to say the wallwatch set? same stats as usual just medium armor whether its heal amp or repair amp is your choice.
    Exactly, adding medium armor to Wallwatch for example (since it's the same stats), would solve the problem completely. Ranged arti's could fulfill the requirements for their tree, which they currently can't.

Exactly, adding medium armor to Wallwatch for example (since it's the same stats), would solve the problem completely. Ranged arti's could fulfill the requirements for their tree, which they currently can't.
    Go warforged.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim1 View Post
    Go warforged.
    That doesn't fix or address the issue, since it's not medium armor.... But thanks. )

Your solution would be the wrong armor type, the core requires adamantine body if you go that route,
    but most artificers aren't toasters, and "self-forged" can't even wear docents. For the requirement there
    are only two options for a ranged-power-set artificer, and one doesn't exist.
    Last edited by DRoark; 01-11-2020 at 11:12 PM.

Community Member

I hope the updated chain is harbinger of madness. That's my favorite.
    Toon on cannith

That doesn't fix or address the issue, since it's not medium armor.... But thanks. )

Your solution would be the wrong armor type, the core requires adamantine body if you go that route,
    but most artificers aren't toasters, and "self-forged" can't even wear docents. For the requirement there
    are only two options for a ranged-power-set artificer, and one doesn't exist.
    why would you go med armor when it would be better to go light and in shadow dancer? also they refuse to give all the fun perks of armor to all classes. i.e. look at the gates set, you have to be warforged or feat punished to get tanking gear on a non tanking class. otherwise i would have better stats for my wiz tank. i would like to see a runearm that grants prr and ac as you charge its tiers making the tiers comparable to having a shield equipped, or being able to use bastard swords as a religious weapon while being any eberon race. or better yet have it to where if you multi class two classes that have a tree that is good for the other on, ie monk/fighter that the tree that have synergies lets you take the cores based on the lv of both classes so you could take the cap stone if you went like 4 ftr 16 mnk, or 2 mnk 18 ftr.
    sorry for the tangent. back to the topic at hand, the tree you want to be in is made for front line melee/support, so if you want to play ranged rework your build/gear for that. part of the game is working around the restrictions that are given and such.
    take the melee wizard for example...https://www.facebook.com/ahorsleyjr/...6022594699792/.
    while we cant get all we want we can work towards making what we want as best as we can

Quote Originally Posted by lain5246 View Post
    why would you go med armor when it would be better to go light and in shadow dancer?

Because you lose 24 ranged power, and three separate proc effects by going shadow dancer, as opposed to using Shiradi,
    since it's a ranged build. That's not worth Evasion at all, really. Melee sure, just not ranged.

There's a medium armor artificer-friendly "caster set", but nothing for ranged medium at all (and thus can't get the core ability).

I think they're fixing that bastard sword thing you mentioned. Upcoming patch with diety weapon stuff. Was in the live video.
    Last edited by DRoark; 01-12-2020 at 08:42 PM.

Because you lose 24 ranged power, and three separate proc effects by going shadow dancer, as opposed to using Shiradi,
    since it's a ranged build. That's not worth Evasion at all, really. Melee sure, just not ranged.

There's a medium armor artificer-friendly "caster set", but nothing for ranged medium at all (and thus can't get the core ability).

I think they're fixing that bastard sword thing you mentioned. Upcoming patch with diety weapon stuff. Was in the live video.
    dworven axe is getting addressed and they are not changing bastard swords at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by lain5246 View Post
    dworven axe is getting addressed and they are not changing bastard swords at this time.
    Not the sword? Aww, but the axe will be a nice change. I thought it was all of them.

Greater harper Pin is not working to remove Vaunt trapsmith's bobbytrap Sticky effect.

Leggy Dreadnought Unstoppable also fails to remove it.
    Last edited by Drunkendex; 01-13-2020 at 05:05 AM.

Community Member

Trying to use ui layout load command more than once gives a string table error and does not apply changes to the hotbar positions anymore:
    Example output: <string table error; tableDID [0x25000003] token [0x02A3E814]>

Tangleroot Gorge

Is there any specific reason why the NPC and Farshifter: Eremic Quall, is lacking a Farshifter icon (or even text indicating he's also a farshifter) floating above his head?

The quest; Whisperdoom's Spawn, still has the: "X" amount of "X" missing text issues...

Your scarecrow spiders and your shipwreck bones.

It is supposed to be the "Slay 3 of Whisperdoom's Daughters" Optional.

I think there are several of the later quests in Tangleroot Gorge that have similar errors with missing text for the Objectives.
    Last edited by DYWYPI; 01-13-2020 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Typos.

Page 64 of 112 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast