Page 56 of 112 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2226
    Community Member

The lvl29 item Experimental Garb is not given the label Legendary.

Default Pendant of the Azure Sky

When in druid Fire Elemental Form with Pendant of the Azure Sky equipped, the Flame Attunement graphic on the buff bar is a blue water droplet.

I have not tested on a sorc, or the epic/legendary version (since I don't have one).
    I can be found on Orien as Cilon
    HC7: Typhoon, Dreaded Knight, and Wish. HC6: Naivety. HC5: Who Is Here. HC4: Cylon Centurian. HC3: Soulstone in Your Pack. HC2: Carnage

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Open Guild for All Founder - Hardcore

Any chance we can have an addition somewhere: "Your guild is x% full" in a text or slider?
    Percentage of toons guild has and can hold?

The current guild size formula makes it very difficult to predict how full a guild is as numbers of toons allowed on the HCL has varied between 818 and 620ish.

Also if you could clarify whether modified guild size affects anything other than the text listed on the popup game screen:

"...small medium guild renown bonus... & ...decay..."

Wondering if it affects guild space or not?

If you get permission, clarification of guild size formula would be interesting to see.

Thanks for all you do, and all the comments you make on the forums, it helps us not feel alone.

Community Member

Default Sustaining Song

The Tier 4 Bard enhancement "Sustaining Song" under Spellsinger tree is not working on Warforged and Constructs. It was working for awhile but maybe about 2 patches ago it stopped. The effect should show on the target as Repair/Positive/Negative depending on type.

Community Member

Dirge doesn't work, in updated fatesinger.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Open Guild for All
    on the
    HCL server

now fills ups at 604 accounts
    continuing to dwindle from the original 818 accounts

not sure what the next two months will bring, but the trend so far is down a few ever few days...

Thank for reading this and many, many other posts and caring about DDO.

Staggering
    Pale Fox

Don't know if this fits the Lyn's run up the Bug Hill or if she would get severely ham stringed by it but here goes:
    The owl bear permanent hire is as blind as a bat but without the radar to compensate for it.
    A mob has to literally stand in front of it and be engaged in attacking said owlbear before she might make a few swings at it.
    The animated scarecrow has a way to slow movement speed.

And bard songs from hires don't do anything.

Granted not sure if any of these would classify as a bug but the owlboar basically is just a meatshield and the bards not being able to activate their songs makes it points wasted as a paladin, fighter or rogue would do better at melee.

Speaking of which... there is, by my knowledge, no hire that tries to kite from a distance. I have seen one rogue that starts with an xbow in his hands and he might should one bolt but then runs to a mob and starts using it as a melee weapon.

Anyway my main concern is my owlbear that is as blind as a bat.

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Silverleafeon View Post
    Open Guild for All
    on the
    HCL server

now fills ups at 604 accounts
    continuing to dwindle from the original 818 accounts
    Do some people have multiple characters? The limit is based on number of characters, so more characters per person means fewer accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProducerRowan View Post
    Our final update of 2014 will extend the level cap to 30, which is intended to be DDO’s “permanent” level cap

Default +5 upgrade tome from a level 32 raid ?

Just pulled a +4 to +5 upgrade Con tome from Project Nemesis on hard difficulty. I would have expected this to be a 7 --> 8 upgrade. Am I incorrect about this? Are the loot tables borked?
    "You're a Jedi, Harry"

- Gandelf

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Razor_Wit View Post
    Just pulled a +4 to +5 upgrade Con tome from Project Nemesis on hard difficulty. I would have expected this to be a 7 --> 8 upgrade. Am I incorrect about this? Are the loot tables borked?
    My understanding is that you could get a tome in two different ways there: as raid loot, in which case it should not be 4->5, or just as randomly generated loot the same as any other chest of the same level, which is probably what you got.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProducerRowan View Post
    Our final update of 2014 will extend the level cap to 30, which is intended to be DDO’s “permanent” level cap

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    My understanding is that you could get a tome in two different ways there: as raid loot, in which case it should not be 4->5, or just as randomly generated loot the same as any other chest of the same level, which is probably what you got.
    Thanks for responding. A good answer which I considered- but questioned when I realized it must be possible then to pull a 4 -->5 (rangen) and a 7--> 8 (raid loot) in same raid chest. I don't recall ever hearing about/seeing this happen before. That's why I brought it up at least.
    "You're a Jedi, Harry"

- Gandelf

Thanks for responding. A good answer which I considered- but questioned when I realized it must be possible then to pull a 4 -->5 (rangen) and a 7--> 8 (raid loot) in same raid chest. I don't recall ever hearing about/seeing this happen before. That's why I brought it up at least.
    I don't know if you need one of those new treasure hunter elixirs to up the +quality of the tome or the loot goddess Lynn present in the raid, eh? .

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Community Member DaggomaticDwarf's Avatar

Default Hey Lynnabel

Can we get a Bag engraving tool or something? I hate looking through bags to find the one I need.

Dagg.
    If A Dwarf falls in the forest does he make a sound? YES! Ah Gawd Dang Sons of a *BEEP*
    Guild leader of the "Order of the Never Empty Mug"-Khyber Server-Varda, Daggummet, Xotika, Angelheart, Annaleeza, Keirza, Gearszin, Iluvatar, Sindeamon, and Pippsqueek

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    Do some people have multiple characters? The limit is based on number of characters, so more characters per person means fewer accounts.
    So far, I have not limited multiple characters.
    My guess which could be inaccurate is that players have had the same tendencies about multiple toons throughout, but I could be wrong.
    It is possible people are accumulating multiple toons, guess I need to simply count the # of toons inside the guild and find out.
    Would be nice to know exactly what the guild size limit is?
    Maybe I'll figure it out by November 15...

Community Member

Can you fix the timing on Tomb of the Forbidden? The wing doors take like five minutes of waiting before they open. If it ever needed to take that long before...it doesnt now

Community Member

Death auras drop on zoning.
    Last edited by Tilomere; 09-23-2019 at 01:10 PM.

Community Member

The logic here is that if you are a 1000 times luckier you get the lesser reward :P

...Tomes as store items was never really a grand idea, tho i bet the business side is cheerfully disagreeing :P

The Guild Airship "Anceia d'Lyrandar <Captain>" teleportation Loading Screen for destination: Three-Barrel Cove. Erroneously shows: Smuggler's Rest.

Strange apparition.

If you enter Three-Barrel Cove on foot, the correct screen loads but if it's via the Captain herself, you get the wrong loading screen.

Quote Originally Posted by DYWYPI View Post
    The Guild Airship "Anceia d'Lyrandar <Captain>" teleportation Loading Screen for destination: Three-Barrel Cove. Erroneously shows: Smuggler's Rest.

Strange apparition.

If you enter Three-Barrel Cove on foot, the correct screen loads but if it's via the Captain herself, you get the wrong loading screen.

You know it took over 10 years to track down and finally erradicate the "The" screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by MalkavianX View Post
    and then dropped it like a burning kitten

Community Member

I can't take Reaper's Charisma II even if I meet the requisitions.
    As you can see, I have 6 points already at Thaumaturgy tree, but only Charisma is a problem.
    Orien Server
    [Main] Dragant
    [Alts] Palescale, Scalefavor, Dracodiaboli, Glimmerspell
    Officer of DDO Korea

Page 56 of 112 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast