Page 54 of 112 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 2226

Default for hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    If there are other dungeons that you folks feel strongly should also be exempt, please let us know.
    One dungeon should be for sure expected and this is "Return to Delera's Tomb" this one is level 6 and you need to enter it before you can enter the last part of the chain that is level 8.
    Another good reason here is that this is a nonhostile dungeon with no risk to die beside you find a way for your character to suicide, you walk in and out and it is done which means that there is no reason at all for the 4 levels rule.

Another Dungeon is "Hall of the Mark", the level 1 quest to activate the dragonmark for the server and to receive a free feat change at Fred.
    similar reasons cause it would be no problem at all to except this one

Community Member

Default Empyrean Magic

Empyrean Magic: Passive Bonus: Whenever you cast a fire, light, or healing spell you gain a stack of Empyrean Fervor. Each stack of Empyrean Fervor gives you +2 Sacred bonus to Universal Spell power, +1% Sacred Bonus to Critical Chance with all spells. Duration: 10 seconds. Stacks 10 times.

Name: Avenging Light
    School: Evocation (Light)

Avenging Light: Active Ability: (Cooldown 3 seconds, Costs 3 sp) Deals 1d4+4 light damage + 1d4+4 per three character levels to 1 target. Fortitude save (DC 10 + character level + charisma or wisdom mod) for half.

Avenging Light is not proccing Empyrean Magic. Please fix.

Community Member

Default Fatesinger Greater Shout

Fatesinger's Greater Shout SLA doesn't list or display a DC for the stun.

Has anyone worked out the DC? I assume it's either the same as a lvl 6 Bard spell (16 + CHA + Evocation DCs) or the same as similar epic destiny abilities (10 + character level + CHA + Evocation DCs / 20 + 0.5*character level + CHA + Evocation DCs)?

Caster skeletals are a bit shy in the Monster Manual, is this an easy fix?

https://i.imgur.com/YnkeKUZ.png

Community Member

Core enhancement in Favored Soul's Angel of Vengeance doesn't increase Flame Strike's caster level even it has to do. (It says It'll increase caster level of Nimbus of Light, Searing Light, Sun Bolt, Cometfall, Divine Punishment, Flame Strike, and Fire Storm, but Only Flame Strike is in issue)

Only by Core enhancements. Intense Faith/Zealous Faith increases it properly.
    Orien Server
    [Main] Dragant
    [Alts] Palescale, Scalefavor, Dracodiaboli, Glimmerspell
    Officer of DDO Korea

Community Member

Is it normal that the Palemaster's second SLA isn't double-ranged, like most modern projectiles (and, also, like all the level 1 bolts it evidently emulates)?

I was kinda curious because I kept hitting enemies with my caustic bolt while the necrotic one kept being just shy of hitting them, until I noticed.

Default Weapon switching when blocking

If you have a single weapon or two weapons, and perform a block, your weapons switch from main hand to off-hand. Not sure if this happens with shields.

can you take a look at inquisitive?

mind like iron says that it a search check at -4 but it appears to be a spot check as well for traps. it works fine for doors though

Default two more lock out issues on the Hardcore server

You are also locked out from Devil Assault if you try to enter it with a lvl 19 character on elite (effective quest level displayed as 18)
    Possible because the quest is on normal only lvl 6.

Maybe a similar problem in Cannith Challenges (Eveningstar seems to work) you cannot enter some of the challenges with a level 19 character even if you chose the highest possible CR.
    Seemingly not the chosen CR determinates if the max +4 rule is violated and it is the lowest CR you can select for the challenge.

Maybe someone else said that already but in case not, here is the info.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chacka_DDO View Post
    One dungeon should be for sure expected and this is "Return to Delera's Tomb" this one is level 6 and you need to enter it before you can enter the last part of the chain that is level 8.
    Another good reason here is that this is a nonhostile dungeon with no risk to die beside you find a way for your character to suicide, you walk in and out and it is done which means that there is no reason at all for the 4 levels rule.
    I've seen characters die in that quest, last year sometime. The leader went in on Reaper 10 as a joke, and got killed by a reaper that drifted in through the closed door to the rest of the dungeon. Hilarious.

Community Member

Default Reaper xp

I don't know if it was meant to be this way after the xp changes, but I am getting less reaper xp, is it a bug or not? ( need to prepare my mind)

A couple of typos:

Rudyka Tywand's Journal Entry (from Let Sleeping Dust Lie) has two apostrophes that shouldn't be there: "These ogre's need to be taken care of" and "The spider's aren't the threat here."

Description for the Epic Bejeweled Letter Opener (presumably the base item as well): "This small knife is bears". The 'is' is extraneous.

When speaking to Ashok Khalidan at the end of Purge the Fallen Shrine, your character says "Your tale moves me. Ashok." The first full stop should be a comma.

If this sort of post is helpful I'll keep making note of typos and other errors where I find them.

in blown deadline, in the room with all the pipes it says the machinery groans and squeaks.

it is technically correct.... but more relevant is squeals

Community Member

This was a new one for me.

I used Charm Person on an Elf Cleric inside Gwylan's.
    It showed up as a debuff I hadn't seen in ages: mastery over earth elementals.

The fact the elf was a Stone Guard made this even MORE suspicious.

Community Member

Default Epic Wheloon Chain Reward

I have just completed the epic Wheloon chain and all of the blue items were lvl14 - the green items were lvl26.

nvm i misread this one.
    Last edited by Hobgoblin; 09-02-2019 at 11:01 AM.

Community Member DaggomaticDwarf's Avatar

Default Healing Hands

Hey Lynnabel,

I see in the description for Endless Lay on Hands in Unyielding Sentinel,

Requires one of: Healing Hands or Lay on hands. But I am unable to select as an Aasimar Scourge.

Can you make this happen? That would be great.

Dagg.
    Last edited by DaggomaticDwarf; 09-02-2019 at 01:59 PM.
    If A Dwarf falls in the forest does he make a sound? YES! Ah Gawd Dang Sons of a *BEEP*
    Guild leader of the "Order of the Never Empty Mug"-Khyber Server-Varda, Daggummet, Xotika, Angelheart, Annaleeza, Keirza, Gearszin, Iluvatar, Sindeamon, and Pippsqueek

Community Member

Not sure if this belongs here, but would it be possible to have the Shield Guardian take up position behind and off to one side or the other, instead of right on top or directly behind your toon ?

The Free Agents 'Device workstation' text erroneously display the words: "Minmum Level", instead of "Min[i]mum Level" for the Mines that have an ML text description.

PS: thanks for finally getting around to fixing the Cannith Crafting text in the U42.4.

2014 DDO Players Council

The description of Sorc Air Elemental Form erroneously refers to bonus/penalty to Fire/Cold resists, instead of the (correctly applied) Electric/Acid.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProducerRowan View Post
    Our final update of 2014 will extend the level cap to 30, which is intended to be DDO’s “permanent” level cap

Page 54 of 112 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast