Page 10 of 112 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lynnabel View Post
    sure, why not, sounds reasonable to me. Added em.

And yes, weirdly enough, it is easy to just... Add flags to spells. Huh. Neat.
    ty!

I guess I'll post here since Lynnabel is replying...

The Cry of Battle filigree set bonus is still not working. Actually, it's worse than "not working"... it REMOVES the Sellsword's tavern ship buff that provides +12 PRR/MRR. So your pet loses 12 PRR/MRR when you equip a sentient weapon with the Cry of Battle set. This is broken for for arty/druid pets and hirelings.

The bonus to ability scores is working. The bonuses to PRR/MRR is not working.

I know the devs won't touch any Hireling/Pet issues with a 10-foot pole.... but please forward this issue to the last person that worked on it (I believe it was Steelstar).
    Dorian

Monster Manual still not resetting on Iconic TR. I don't know if it is an issue for Racial as well.

Thanks.

Moderatly reformed forum lurker.

"Hi, Lurker"

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

Quote Originally Posted by KaVaYo View Post
    It's a PITA having one million pages filled with filigrees when you should be able to see them all in a couple of pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Shared Bank uses the exact same stacks that your inventory does - if an item doesn't stack in inventory, it won't stack in the Shared Bank.
    Can filigrees be made to stack in inventory like augments already do?

Community Member Thunder-Monkey's Avatar

This is funky but I think I have it fixed.
    Awesome, thanks. Will test it for you when it goes live.

TM

Ravenloft brazen brilliance raid weapons are still not working

Could be some really nice cc for some people if they would fix it
    Damonz Cannith

Brains and other spare parts! DeltaBravo's Avatar

Thumbs up show current off hand attack chance.. and maybe spell pen ?

So i guess this is more quality of life stuff... But i think its in your area ?

I would be awesome if somewhere in the charector sheet you could see what your current spell pen is.

It would be very cool aswell if you could see your off hand attack chance.

Summon your "falcon" or whatever bird you have in falcon tree needs to be toggled on when you log on and same thing goes with your monk stances + Powe attack. Futher more falcon bird gets toggled off if you die. Not sure if theese are WAI ? but its annoying.

The core tier 6, knife master +5% attack speed when useing two daggers does not show up in your "attack bonuses" tool bar in charector sheet.

The core tier 6 in falcon tree, dont give you the symbol of haveing freedom of movement buff icon. (actully not sure it even gives you the buff itself either)
    ( on a side note here it would be nice if the Eyes of the eagle and shared vision also showed on buff bar.)

Falcon tree conditioning dont tell what kind of HP % bonus it is. WAI ?

When clerics are casting devine cleansing. it stops em from moveing and they will run on spot when casting.

Rapid slash and blessed blades from vistani tree only activates the "buff" if you hit an enemy, it is not typed in the tool tip of the attack you have to hit before it activates. Further more the rapid slash tool tip says it will give you +20% double strike. but the buff bar icon actully says 25% but it does only give 20% so its just a typo.
    '
    mass frog and implosion dont show thier DC. (save: xxx)

it would be nice if cosmetic items dragged to hotbar stayed to have icon like cosmetic. right now they will look like the real item.

Cheers Deltabravo..

BTW. you are doing a great job Lynnabel.
    Deltabravo I have come here to FROG things up!

Matron Zhivsha's (The House of Death Undone), dialogue has an erroneous "\n" new Line Feed character appearing in the text.

If you're still really enthusiastic about fixing "typographical errors", several of the quests in 'Tangleroot Gorge' are infested with such anomalies. I could probably find a handful in those quests with ease.
    Last edited by DYWYPI; 09-17-2018 at 02:22 PM. Reason: LF.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    I made a detailed bug report about this years ago. I mean YEARS ago and it has never been fixed and every time the topic resurfaces on the forum there is confusion both by players and devs as to the issue. I've just about given up ever having this fixed.

Delirium does not have this issue. The secret door/wall under the stairs in Delirium works fine. Acute Delirium has a key for a chest in the same location that can only be found randomly under a bed, only after you can animate the beds (obviously) and therefor only in a state of Madness. The issue is that there seems to be a problem with the secret door/wall in this quest where it says its blocked and no matter where you stand you cannot open the secret door to get to the chest. It might be that there is both a secret door/wall and an extra regular wall simultaneously so that even though the secret door is found the regular wall is immovable and therefor blocking us. This bug did not always exist, but as I only run the Xoriat quests once per life I cannot be certain exactly when it began.

The secret room under the stairs ONLY works in Delirium. Certain areas of the Inn are only accessible in certain quests. You can't get to the bed rooms in Delirium. You can't get to the stairs room or basement in Acute Delirium.

The key is found under one of the beds.
    When you first enter the hallway to the bedrooms (after beating Haxxorax down enough to unlock the door), the first door on your right is a small room with a collectable in it. There's also a mirror in that room normally and some Xoriat webbing while deranged. That webbing hides the door to the room with The Lost Chest.

Default Druid form DC’s and combat mastery issues.

Cannith crafted combat mastery and insightfull combat mastery are not applying there bonus to druid spells that incorperate DC’s from +stunning or +trip bonuses. I dont know if this applies to just combat mastery (and not stunning/trip/sunder) or if it just applies to cannith crafting.

Community Member

The T5 ability "Vampiric Bond" in the barbarian's Occult Slayer tree says it provides 20 hit points that scale with 200% melee power. It doesn't scale it's always 20 hit points. Please make it scale

Smile Tower of Despair Rings

I just assume it is a known issue but the effects like Holy Burst that are supposed to apply on handwrap damage do not work anymore.
    As far as I know, they stopped to work as handwraps where technically changed to real weapons and now this effect don't work anymore unarmed and also not with handwraps.

The newer Item Echo of Ravenkind with a similar effect was also not working at the start and it works now, maybe you can fix the ToD rings in a similar way?

Smile Shadowshimmer Cladding

The Banishing Fists on the new Shadowshimmer Cladding is not working when you use handwraps (but it works if you are unarmed).
    I just assume you used this old effect on the new items without any testing and this old effect also stopped to work after the technical change of handwraps to real weapons similar to the Tower of Despair ring effects.
    And in case you are going to fix this issue maybe you think about the need for more Banishing Fist effects.
    It makes not much sense that the ML 25 version of this item also banishes only monsters when they have 1000 or fewer Hit Points like the ML6 version.
    Similar to vorpal also here we need improved, greater, superior and sovereign versions of this effect for 1500, 2000, 2500 and 3000 HP

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Chacka_DDO View Post
    maybe you can fix the ToD rings in a similar way?
    ToD rings were built to compensate for the lack of heroic greensteel handwraps. Now that we have heroic greensteel handwraps, ToD rings are not a design we'd like to push going forward.
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

Shared Bank uses the exact same stacks that your inventory does - if an item doesn't stack in inventory, it won't stack in the Shared Bank.
    Lynnabel, there is a problem with filigrees stacking in the Inventory and in the Shared Bank. They stack perfectly well in Colossal Augment Bags. Can you fix Inventory and Shared Bank please, so that they can stack in the same way as they do in Colossal Augment Bags.

n.b. As I have a colossal augment bag (purchased prior to filigrees), I am not personally affected by this issue, but people shouldn't have to buy the augment bags in order to stack them, especially given that pretty much everything else that stacks inside bags stacks outside bags too!
    Last edited by glmfw1; 09-17-2018 at 05:00 PM.
    Bettayne Brah'dukcc, Cleric of Lathander
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life

For DDO Queries, check out ddowiki.com; New to the game? Head to the Newbie Guide

Treasure bags still cant be picked up in WPM.
    Argo: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Jotmon (HC 34/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 12/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 116/158)
    Jotlock (HC 38/45 , RC 25/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 75/158)
    Whatthetruck (HC 38/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 111/158)

Quote Originally Posted by Systern View Post
    The secret room under the stairs ONLY works in Delirium. Certain areas of the Inn are only accessible in certain quests. You can't get to the bed rooms in Delirium. You can't get to the stairs room or basement in Acute Delirium.

When you first enter the hallway to the bedrooms (after beating Haxxorax down enough to unlock the door), the first door on your right is a small room with a collectable in it. There's also a mirror in that room normally and some Xoriat webbing while deranged. That webbing hides the door to the room with The Lost Chest.
    I am aware that certain areas are only accessible during certain quests and also some areas are only accessible during madness. I went back with a capped rogue on heroic normal Acute Delirium there is no door where you claim a door exists in this quest. Also hitting backspace which should highlight an interact-able will only highlight the bookshelves from the library located behind this room.

While the wiki does not explicitly state where the chest is you can see in this map the three possible locations of the clamshell chest in the library, a chest behind the stairs which should be the Lost chest, the chest under the water close to the shrine in the laundry room and the chests in the laundry room itself. There is no chest where you claim one to be on this map.

Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Quote Originally Posted by Systern View Post

In the threads I linked in my last reply, there are screenshots. And they show the Lost Chest under the stairs. It some weird mass confusion spell, cast from a far, high tower that dots the land of Men with everlasting Delusions of Delirium...

Ps found the picture:
    http://i.imgur.com/89hY2RO.jpg

Last edited by Mindos; 09-17-2018 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    Treasure bags still cant be picked up in WPM.
    The list of places treasure bags can't be, or can't always be, picked up is staggering.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    In the threads I linked in my last reply, there are screenshots. And they show the Lost Chest under the stairs. It some weird mass confusion spell, cast from a far, high tower that dots the land of Men with everlasting Delusions of Delirium...

Ps found the picture:
    http://i.imgur.com/89hY2RO.jpg

Open the door between you and the chest.

Or, better, post a video of how to get to the chest.

(I think the last Hey Lynnabel thread got derailed with this same issue)

Page 10 of 112 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast