Page 6 of 112 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Default Nice Work

Just log in and saw the work you did on the feat organisation it's Awesome thank you

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council
    2017-2021 PC Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    *bunch of stuff that got fixed*
    You rock!

Quote Originally Posted by LrdSlvrhnd View Post
    Also: The door in Curse of Strahd to the crypt room thinks it's the Kobold Foreman, when you click on it while the first person is still interacting with it.
    Outside of anything I know how to fix, sorry
    ...Now I want the Kobold Foreman to mention Strahd... having another line added to his interface, maybe. "Hey, d'you know anything about Count Strahd?" "Yeah, Kobold Foreman did some work-for-hire for him as a gatekeeper in the off-season, and now he won't leave me alone!"

This was an absolute nightmare to track down, but it's the Barbarian Crushing Blow debuff and it's been fixed.
    Thank you for your effort!

Quote Originally Posted by LrdSlvrhnd View Post

Also:
    Already fixed before I looked into it!
    Well, that was a lot easier than the last one, then! lol Thank you to whoever did that! (Also, Capshaw goes unresponsive when you hit this tier, forgot to mention that, might want to check to see if that was fixed by the mystery dev or not...)
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

I got one easy for miss Lynnabel, the bugcreator/destroyer!

I have a pure fighter, all kensai cores. So with the new version of Power surge I should have 5+1+2=8. Well math is not my strongest ability (slacking might be it), but 8=/=5, though I still only got 5 PS charges (this after resetting my Enhancement Points and after reloging). So please make the cores 5&6 give the proper charges

Thank you Lynnabel, the scourge of typos :P

Default Made this for any future Hey Lynn threads...

Enjoy!
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Revolted View Post
    I got one easy for miss Lynnabel, the bugcreator/destroyer!

I have a pure fighter, all kensai cores. So with the new version of Power surge I should have 5+1+2=8. Well math is not my strongest ability (slacking might be it), but 8=/=5, though I still only got 5 PS charges (this after resetting my Enhancement Points and after reloging). So please make the cores 5&6 give the proper charges

Thank you Lynnabel, the scourge of typos :P
    For me, they only appear after I rest - does that add the missing 3? They should have 8, and I'm running around on live right now with 8. If it's not working, let us know so we can fix it!
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

For me, they only appear after I rest - does that add the missing 3? They should have 8, and I'm running around on live right now with 8. If it's not working, let us know so we can fix it!
    I'll check again soon, but yesterday when it first went live, it was only giving me 5. This was on a pure fighter, 46 points in kensei, all cores. I rested at an inn: still 5. I rested at a shrine: still 5. I reset the enhancements thinking maybe it didn't recognize the cores as I had them set before the change. I then rested at an in: still 5. I then rested at a shrine: still only 5. I bug reported this with said info.

edit: yup, this is still the case for me. Even replaced Power Surge on my hotbar (sometimes the game seems to need a reminder to use a new version of an ability when it changes instead of the old one, especially with abilities that have tiers of power) and it still maxes out at 5 no matter what I try.
    Last edited by vryxnr; 09-13-2018 at 07:12 PM.

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

Not working for me. I hung out in a tavern until everything else reset, did some quests, rested several times, relogged, and my Kensai never had more that 5 charges. Also pure fighter with all the cores in Kensai.

Exclamation

Not working even after rest.
    "The sword itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with swords."

Try re-setting your Kensei enhancements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    Try re-setting your Kensei enhancements.
    I did. Still does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by vryxnr View Post
    I'll check again soon, but yesterday when it first went live, it was only giving me 5. This was on a pure fighter, 46 points in kensei, all cores. I rested at an inn: still 5. I rested at a shrine: still 5. I reset the enhancements thinking maybe it didn't recognize the cores as I had them set before the change. I then rested at an in: still 5. I then rested at a shrine: still only 5. I bug reported this with said info.

edit: yup, this is still the case for me. Even replaced Power Surge on my hotbar (sometimes the game seems to need a reminder to use a new version of an ability when it changes instead of the old one, especially with abilities that have tiers of power) and it still maxes out at 5 no matter what I try.
    Yep did exactly the same, with the same results.

Community Member

It is not working for me, tried full Kensai reset, resting, switching edestinies, running around, yelling at the monitor.. nothing works.

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by janave View Post
    It is not working for me, tried full Kensai reset, resting, switching edestinies, running around, yelling at the monitor.. nothing works.
    Well, ****. The good news is it's been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch.

and with all of the impossible I've seen become possible in literally the last 24 hours

Oh, now I'm curious, what have you seen?

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post

Oh, now I'm curious, what have you seen?
    The best part about DDO development is that I could tell you everything I'm working on and you guys just wouldn't believe me. Imagine me showing up on the forums months ago and blurting out something about visible cloaks with over 10,000 different options - you guys would just think I've fallen off the deep end

The best part about DDO development is that I could tell you everything I'm working on and you guys just wouldn't believe me. Imagine me showing up on the forums months ago and blurting out something about visible cloaks with over 10,000 different options - you guys would just think I've fallen off the deep end
    So are we getting visible boots & gloves too (for named items at least, and assuming they don't override ones built into outfit design)?
    Bettayne Brah'dukcc, Cleric of Lathander
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life

For DDO Queries, check out ddowiki.com; New to the game? Head to the Newbie Guide

Challenge accepted... spill the beans!

cosmetic folders/bag?
    Member of "Guild of the Black Dragons" & "Swords of the Light" on Sarlona. Proud "Last" member of Caffeine - we aint stragicially savy.
    Kilthar-Tharr-Delkanthalus-Carissa-Mirasina-Ktara-Imara-Thistle-Tharissa-Robothar-Minithar-Miriella-Tharnessa-Tharisa

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

More monk nerfs? It's more monk nerfs isn't it?
    We want more Monster Manuals.

Community Member

Not sure if this is a typo-type fix, or the sign of something deeply wrong with item scaling, but I pulled an Epic Platinum Prayer Beads that has below-par values:

Those should be 115 devo, 17% lore, +40 heal amp, and 10% dodge. But instead it has 103, 15, 34, 9. Like it's just under level 18, somehow?
    Last edited by GotSomeQuestions; 09-14-2018 at 09:49 PM. Reason: trying to make the image show up

Page 6 of 112 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast