Page 76 of 112 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2226

Exclamation Coordinated Strike not applying Assassinate bonus to DC

The Coordinated Strike (melee version) from the Falconry enhancement tree is not applying Assassinate bonuses to the DC.

While you're looking at this would it be possible for the Summon Falcon stance to NOT get turned off on death. It's just one more thing to have to take care of after being rezzed if you go down in battle. I can handle it being defaulted to "off" on log-in but it's a PITA to turn stuff back on after you die.
    Bronko Lawbringer
    Founder, Guild Leader, & Official Meat Shield™ of THAC0 on Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    Make Gazebo cry.
    www.thaczero.net

Quote Originally Posted by Bronko View Post

While you're looking at this would it be possible for the Summon Falcon stance to NOT get turned off on death. It's just one more thing to have to take care of after being rezzed if you go down in battle. I can handle it being defaulted to "off" on log-in but it's a PITA to turn stuff back on after you die.
    I asked steel about this on discord - he said it broke the game horribly when they didnt do that

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    t5 inquis alacrity doesnt work for great crossbows, the multi selector one, Inquistors Path, all three have passive "+30% Alacrity with non-Repeating Crossbows" is the description but do not work verified on char sheet when holding a great crossbow
    I think that ranged alacrity display from mechanic T5 also never showed up. I'll have to double check if they fixed the mechanic one, but it never did as far as I remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachomammashouse View Post
    The devs got bamboozled by the forum warriors.

In Thralls of the Fungus Lord in the Cogs, if you cast grease at the starting area and then kill the mobs, they make the fall down sound, i guess even after they are dead. Its really weird. We will be moving to and going up the ladder and you can hear them still dealing with the grease even though they are gone. Gone gone, like no bodies gone.

Like I said it was weird.

Default Glass Shards

Hi Lynnabel,

Would you kindly consider reviewing the "Glass Shards" effect please?

Description from https://ddowiki.com/page/Glass_Shards

Effect: This weapon is made of fragile glass and will shatter on impact, inflicting a bleed effect on targets vulnerable to bleeding. This bleed deals 2d10 damage per stack every two seconds, lasts for 20 seconds, and can stack up to 100 times.

Found on two items:
    Spite, the Fractured Shards
    The Fractured Elegance

Glass Shards has been reported to "not be working" correctly: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...t=glass+shards

Playing around with it on a Fractured Elegance, here is what we found:

The (2) second stacks do not create damage until the timer on the (2) second stack hits 0. When you hit a target and apply a new stack, the timer resets to (2) seconds with every new stack. So the stacks never hit zero as long as you keep hitting. For it to take effect, you have to stop hitting and allow the (2) second timer to hit 0. Thus, not practical in general, and I can think of just a few cases where it would be helpful.

The "expectation" when reading the effect is that it would work like a spell Damage over Time effect, where the damage is pretty precise over time (at least as far as I know). I think this is why people are saying the effect is not working.

What about:
    1. Changing it to act like a DOT spell, where the damage hits every (x) seconds regardless of when new stacks are being applied?

2. Or go the path of least resistance and change it to a flat bleed damage on hit number...say 10d10 per hit? The effect thus far is limited to two raid weapons and also only works on targets vulnerable to bleeding, so a higher damage result could be reasonable.

We'd even be happy with just damage on crit as that would be a huge improvement.

Thanks!
    The Nak Abides - Argo - Ascent
    Ganak Goblinjuicer ~ Xanak the Irregular

Community Member

Default Improved martial art - bug reported

Hi Lynnabel,

I've noticed that the "improved martial art" feat doesn't provide its listed additional +0.5W to quarterstaves.
    This is bug that's been going on for years sadly... Originally I thought it was just not working cause I was using a 18/2 rogue/monk centered QS build, but now, it doesn't work either on a pure QS monk...
    Thanks for looking into it.
    Cheers,
    -Fizhban - Allistraee - Llunarii - Gorbasch -

Quote Originally Posted by Ganak View Post
    Hi Lynnabel,

Would you kindly consider reviewing the "Glass Shards" effect please?
    The ONLY place the current use of this was of any help WHATSOEVER was in the Tethamar mines quest Strike Back, when the boss ports away repeatedly. I was finally able to see Glass Shards in action (since you can't attack her for a few seconds) and was seeing ticks of over 1000 damage (with vulnerability).

Thats it. Never see damage from it anywhere else, and if I'm wrong, its only briefly.

It's so dissapointing that I'm dropping the raid scimitar that it's on and gonna use something else. Even with the scimitar being the only (I think) 8w natively weapon in the game (when fully upgraded)

Someone stop me before I make more brackets

Default Weird bug

Open store. Open Inv. Close Inv. Store window closes automatically. Been that way forever. But wait! There's more:

Use bottle of mist to port to Ravenloft Tavern. When you load in, Store window will be open again, but all black, can move mouse cursor over to make it show.

Wierd
    maybe the store's been stalking us all this time! Store causes lag!!!!

Community Member

Default Panacea Poultice

Alchemists Panacea Poultice used to heal HP, it doesn't anymore.

Also while on the subject what's the point of a SLA that doesn't accept metamagic feats.

Default Silver Flame Exorcism & Vulkoor's Avatar

@Lynnabel

I shall overlook the fact that you assailed me whilst I was using the restroom at the Anniversary Party, you colourful rouge, for there is a more pressing matter. Silver Flame Exorcism is pink! PINK!

So there I was, in the tomb of the physician of a long dead heretical king. My companions and I had arrived to give aid, and totally not convert, a group of refugees, when we heard rumor of a pack of gnolls residing within the crypt. Fell magiks reverberated through the air, and the tomb seemingly grew warmer as we delved deeper. Our rouge detected something was amiss with the wall to our left. "A 'idden door" he said. Moments past and no sooner did the wall slide away did the rouge, wretched halflings, scurry away upon the sight of a beast stepping forth from blackened flames. Our mage cast her spell, holding the abomination in place. I raised my holy symbol and commanded it reveal it's true name. "Ulzarian" it howled, the presence of my symbol causing it distress. I smiled imagining the daemon bursting in silvery blue flames, only to hear my compatriots laugh as it began to glow hot pink instead.

Lynnabel pls how can silver pink!?

On a side note may you consider the possibility of tweaking the dc for Silver Flame Exorcism? Maybe looking into the viability of the heret- I mean other older lvl6 divine class feats, like Vulkoor's Avatar? Thank you for your time, effort and consideration.

wow, this thread still creeping around?
    lol

any chance that the mouseovers of the estar challenge ingredients in the trade-in windows have in their descriptions the challenges that give the materials? The Cannith challenges do this. Otherwise the only way to know is to then consult the wiki or run over to each challenge area
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Default Cosmetic Cloaks from glamoring have wrong border color

The following cosmetic cloaks do not have the yellow cosmetic border after glamoring the original: (this is after a move in and out of shared bank to refesh)

Cloak of Troll's resistance
    Cloak of silence
    Bronkarz's Cloak

Edit: Also found:

Scurvy's Wrap
    Magewright's Cloak

And these not cloaks:

Executioner's Gold Platemail
    Epic Light Unending
    Robe of Trivial Knowledge
    Vampire Hunters Coat
    Barovian Aristocrats outfit
    Violet Leaf Light Armor with leather guard
    Traveler's Outfit
    Battleword shield of Cyre
    Cormyrian Green Dragonscale Docent (has an orange border!)
    Red Crest Robe with Horned Skull
    Dark Plains Outfit with Cloth Shirt
    Black Cannith Light Armor with Star Cuirass
    Bouquet of Flowers

It looks like most of the cosmetic armors from daily dice do NOT have yellow borders

Edit9001: But wait: The following cosmeticed cloaks will show the WRONG border color when first logging into the the toon holding them. Relogging will fix, as will equiping to cosmetic cloak slot, or moving around in inventory. To duplicate, log into another toon, then log BACK into toon with cosmetic clocks.

The following cosmetic cloaks have a temporary BLUE border when FIRST logging into the toon:

Legendary Slave Master's Cloak
    Mantle of the worldshaper
    Cloak Of Curses
    Cloak of Night
    Cloak of the Mimic (level 4)
    Cloak of Shadows
    Drow Piwafwi
    Cloak of Faith
    Epic Hide of the fallen
    Furor's Hide
    Ghost Walking cloak
    Hellfire Cloak

The following Cloaks have a default ORANGE border when first logging in the toon:

Countenance
    Cloak of the Zephyr

Propably most raid cloaks as well as the legendary and normal counterparts of all of the above, ie epic version, herioc version etc.

And.... some more cometic NOT cloaks that have the wrong color border when first logging in:

Legendary Boundless
    Legendary Umber Brim
    Epic Helm of the Red Dragon (orange)
    Nightforge Darkhelm
    Dragon Masque (orange)
    Legendary Arcsteel Brim
    Epic Mushroom Cap

And 2 random gen helmets I glamored have the green border upon login.
    Last edited by Mindos; 05-12-2020 at 01:41 PM.

Community Member Thunder-Monkey's Avatar

Default Charged Gauntlets

Any chance you could quickly look at the Shocking Blow proc on the Charged Gauntlets? Hasn't worked for a while now. I think the same is true of the similar Thunderstruck proc on the Skirmisher's Ring (lv 27)?

Thanks

TM

Shieldbreaker from KoTC is either not affecting Sunder/Holy Retribition or the DC is simply not updating due to it.

Also, for seemingly no reason and with no other modifiers (checked naked/new char) my Trip has 1 DC higher than Sunder at all times. Sunder is the number you'd get if you excluded Shieldbreaker from the math but Trip seems to be 11 + STR mod not 10.

Quote Originally Posted by mole7777 View Post
    Alchemists Panacea Poultice used to heal HP, it doesn't anymore.

Also while on the subject what's the point of a SLA that doesn't accept metamagic feats.
    Both the healing and use of metamagic for Panacea Poultice will see changes in the next game update.

Community Member ideal_insomnia's Avatar

1) Ranged version of Blow by Blow attack in Swashbuckler adds 0 Sonic damage.

2) You still get Charisma damage while in Fatesinger. Fully upgraded Fatesinger should provide immunity to Cha damage. See screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/RUh2vu7

Community Member Dragonlover333's Avatar

Default Fatesinger Cha immunity

I've noticed Cha damage while in Fatesinger too, but it goes away after just a few seconds. I assumed it was easier for them to code this way.
    Torimi, Syken, and Lursana Dragonheart of Phoenix Clan on Orien

some pale master questions.
    is regeneration from town and taverns suppose to be suppressed while in shroud?
    does the incorporeal in shroud not stack with items?
    why can you be feared with a anti fear item on in shroud? happens when you get hit with, I think, halt undead or something similar...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    Open store. Open Inv. Close Inv. Store window closes automatically. Been that way forever. But wait! There's more:

Use bottle of mist to port to Ravenloft Tavern. When you load in, Store window will be open again, but all black, can move mouse cursor over to make it show.

Wierd
    maybe the store's been stalking us all this time! Store causes lag!!!!
    I had this happen no matter how I switch areas (bottle, running through a gate to another area, etc.). Although it doesn't happen all of the time. I've also had it happen with the "inspect dialog" (the one to look at items in the chat) besides just the store page.

Page 76 of 112 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast