Page 74 of 112 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2226
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lomizir View Post
    Hey folks, although Lynnabel's been really busy lately, I'm absolutely continuing to pick things out of this thread. I've been able to hit a bunch of the things shared here recently and take care of them, so keep listing stuff to fix!
    Hi Lomizir,

Great that you can help out with bugs, thanks a bunch!
    I got 5 more to add here, hopefully you get a chance to look at them sometime soon:

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

1. The Return to Sender (both heroic and epic) do not work with improved precise shot Unfortunately it has never worked with it since it was introduced in the game.With the new feats added to help knife/dart thrower builds, as well as the Vile Alchemist tree, the paralysing effect this weapon has would make it be a great choice of weapon. Could we plz have it fixed?

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

2. Druid bear enhancements do not show correct DCs in their tooltips. There is a similar issue with Falconry bird attacks.

3. There is an issue with Druid dragonborn in wolf form (please see below)

Quote Originally Posted by Khalibano View Post
    I am currently playing a Dragonborn druid in wolf form and the cold breath is not working. It is exactly as described in the OP: uses mana, spell animation works, does not hit any mobs.
    I am still in heroic levels (level 9), so it is not the epic defensive fighting feature.

Devs, it would be great if you could have a look at this at some point and get it to work

Thanks
    Hi Lynnabel,

I wanted to bring a couple of other bugs to your attention, if I may:
    - Return to sender throwing dagger still does not work with improved precise shot. Since this was fixed recently for another thrower, I was hoping a similar fix could be applied here.

- Dragonborn characters in wolf form have two issues:
    1) dragon breath (racial tree) hits enemies ok, but does not show an animation
    2) the spell cold breath has an animation when used, but does not hit any mobs

Hopin this info is helpful and that a fix for them is possible at some point.

Thanks for all the hard work, DDO is an amazing game now with all the great changes and fixes your team has been doing

Love DDO!

4. I recently posted a thread about a bug with tempest rangers and stacking incorporeality (below):

I have been testing the stacking 5% incorporeality granted by Tempest ranger core 5. It works when I equip a ghostly item (the character sheet then shows 15%).
    I unequip the item and it goes back down to 5%. I then go in Shadowdancer and activate shadow form, but the value displayed is only 25%, when it should be 30%.

Does anyone know if this is a bug or WAI?

5. Druid, Nature's protector tree
    Tier 2, Thick hide: the natural AC bonus does not stack with other sources, including barkskin. My druid is a Dragonborn, and uses the Dragonborn enhancement 'Hard scales', it does not stack with that either (but Hard scales stacks with barkskin). Is this WAI?

Thanks again !
    Last edited by Khalibano; 04-30-2020 at 08:12 PM.

Remove poison spell/potion does not remove champion poison DOT

Is this WAI?

https://imgur.com/pY1jTx3

Heya Lynn!

Hope you and yours're doing well and all in quarantine-land.

The mini-map seems a bit jacked up while in the new Gatekeepers Grove. Only pops up to the smallest square, and that can't be re-sized or re-positioned, it only slides laterally if you try to.

Goes back to normal once you're out of that area.

Pretty minor, but makes it impossible to see "the whole thing" at once.

A separate minor issue...

Mogar Drim offers transport back to the 'Grove (from outside Grim & Barett), but only if you're both high enough level to run that quest (QL 14 = min Char Lvl 10) - AND only if you currently have that quest (meaning you can't have run it and are waiting on the reward for some reason*). If you're level 9 or lower, he simply won't talk to you, so no transport option offered.

Would it be possible to allow him to offer transport to anyone for the lower level quests in the 'Grove, and only offer Grim & Barett to Level 10+? (I'm guessing so, as Baudry is similarly level-gated w/ Hiding in Plain Sight.) That's a really handy location to transport to/from, being the fastest way to a Bank, Mailbox, AH, and vendor (shops in NE Harbor) to/from the 'Grove, as well as to/from the 'Hut.

I know his original purpose was solely for the G&B quest, but his role has now expanded, or certainly could, and for the betterment of all. Thanks!

(* Myself, I'll sometimes hold off on a large Guild Renown reward for a Guild Renown weekend, and/or same w/ Commendations. Just as e.g.)

Community Member DaggomaticDwarf's Avatar

Default Hey Lynnabel

Can we ask Zarnoth the Vigilant to update his favor notifications? I think he forgets he is no longer in the Hall of Heroes. or is he? Dun Dun Duuunnnn!

Dagg.
    If A Dwarf falls in the forest does he make a sound? YES! Ah Gawd Dang Sons of a *BEEP*
    Guild leader of the "Order of the Never Empty Mug"-Khyber Server-Varda, Daggummet, Xotika, Angelheart, Annaleeza, Keirza, Gearszin, Iluvatar, Sindeamon, and Pippsqueek

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by janave View Post
    Warlock Burning Blood SLA Tooltip:

* Extra space before " You"
    * Missing space at "8and"
    * Eschew Materials clipping off
    You forgot to mention "an harmful" should be changed to "a harmful"

Saal
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

Quote Originally Posted by DaggomaticDwarf View Post
    Can we ask Zarnoth the Vigilant to update his favor notifications? I think he forgets he is no longer in the Hall of Heroes. or is he?
    Yep, he's getting fixed!

Community Member

Default Slavelords recall location

If you recall from the Slavelords quests you end up outside the Temple of Elemental Evil. Any chance you can make it so we don't have to run across the grove to get back to the quest givers.

This is also the case with "Gladewatch Outpost" which when recalled from deposits you by guard Crighton in the harbor who is the quest giver for Kobold Assault. Just because these quests use the same map doesn't mean they should use the same recall location. Gladwatch is by teh entrance to House D in the marketplace.
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

Artifacts are not swappable through hotbars.
    Currently issues "Inventory Error: You may only equip one minor artifact at any time" whenever you click an artifact on the hotbar.
    I'm not trying to wear 2 at the same time, just want to substitute one type of item for another same type using the hotbar. Rings for example.
    It does not even allow it through the inventory panel by dragging the item on the equipped item.
    Is this intended?

Would be cool if it was allowed.
    Last edited by Spl1tz; 05-01-2020 at 07:27 PM.
    Ginsoju - Zhentas - Envie - Youtube Channel
    ex Devourer player

Community Member

Default Shared Crafting Storage Stacks

Could you fix the stack sizes for ingredients and collectibles that are placed in the Shared Crafting Storage?

Most everything will stack to 1000 or even 10000 in bags but the Crafting Storage is oftentimes much less generous. There are some items that will only stack to 100 or just 10 when these same items could stack to at least 1000 in their appropriate bag.

Max 100 stack size examples:
    Festivult Coins
    Ice Game Coins
    Iron Defender Rivets
    Quoforged Juggernaut Plating
    Iron Defender Claws
    Magefire Cannon Cores
    Shield Guardian Gyroscope
    Worker Drone Plating

Max 10 stack size example:
    Mark of the Yugoloth

Thanks for taking a look!

Quote Originally Posted by Morrell View Post
    Max 10 stack size example:
    Mark of the Yugoloth
    Mark of House Cannith definitely, and Mark of the Silver Flame highly likely.

shield and nightshield spells only protect you from the initial target of chain missiles but if they bounce off another target first they can still hit you with shield/nightshield on.
    $GME YOLO

what are the chances of getting alchemic bucklers and a legendary equivalent of torc?

Community Member

Default Hey Lynnabel and Lozimir

The Falconry abilities "Coordinated Strike" and "Death from Above Strike" do not receive a bonus from +assassinate DC gear and enhancements, despite claiming to in their respective descriptions. Both "Diving Strike" and "Go for the Eyes Strike" function properly.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    Heya Lynn!

Hope you and yours're doing well and all in quarantine-land.

The mini-map seems a bit jacked up while in the new Gatekeepers Grove. Only pops up to the smallest square, and that can't be re-sized or re-positioned, it only slides laterally if you try to.

Goes back to normal once you're out of that area.

Pretty minor, but makes it impossible to see "the whole thing" at once.
    This has already been fixed and will be getting to you in a new patch soon(tm).

Quote Originally Posted by Fants View Post
    Is your name short for Fancy pants or Fire ants?
    $GME YOLO

Quote Originally Posted by apocaladle View Post
    Is your name short for Fancy pants or Fire ants?
    I'm crossing my fingers for 'Fixes All Nasty Troubles'

Community Member

Blocking with Legendary Mirrorplate Tower Shield reduces absorption not increases it.

Equipping LGS scepter with cold absorbtion in tier 1 (25%) supersedes the 53% absorption granted by Sigil of Regalport.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    This is also the case with "Gladewatch Outpost" which when recalled from deposits you by guard Crighton in the harbor who is the quest giver for Kobold Assault. Just because these quests use the same map doesn't mean they should use the same recall location. Gladwatch is by teh entrance to House D in the marketplace.
    Those aren't recall locations - they're doors. If you recall out, you land next to the quest giver, no problem.
    Still, a change WOULD be welcome.
    If they could do the same for Spies in the House's end door, I'd be perfectly okay with that too.
    Enthusiasm enthusiast enthusiast.

Quote Originally Posted by Fants View Post
    could you also add locations in sharn that are missing from the map for example the docks in clifftop tower district. same with the docks. the tower district icon isn't there either on the map.

Page 74 of 112 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast