Page 69 of 112 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 2226
    Community Member

Misery peak last lever room w/o shrine. Pulling the lever to open the door twice made the lever in the shrine room disappear. Making the quest uncompletable until pulling the non shrine door lever a third time. Never seen that before.
    Toon on cannith

I decided to post a few issues I gathered recently - mostly visual/cosmetic thing. They might be minor, but maybe some are easy to fix. And they annoy me (and some other people afaik). So, here they are.

More serious stuff first:
    1) Elemental form transparency is disabled by Veiled Elements for the player only, not for the other poeple around. Come on, I earned some nice cosmetics, let me show them to other people, not just for myself.
    2) Winter wolf using body paaint looks like normal wolf with paint for other people (so other coulour of both the paint and the fur). At the same time, looks like winter wolf for the player. Why the difference?
    3) Knight's Transformation visual is quite annoying - you see it all the time and it it obscures the chatracter (again, I have some nice armor and such ) It is no longer a spell, so why visual at all? I know it limits spellcasting range, but Epic defensive fighting does the same and has no visual. And most other toggles do not have one, either - especially not so intrusive one. Please remove the visual, or at least make it much more transparent.
    Fun fact: the visual is so high taht when the character changes into wolf, it hovers over the wolf... Probably bear, too. Not sure about other form changes, but most should be fine.
    4) Death watches you cosmetic feat still does not work for some races. In my case dwarf male - just shows something dark in the corner of the eye. The visual is probably set too deep within the head.

And some equipment-related ones:
    5) Enforcer's plate (and probaly other Sharn armors that use the same model, just recolored) has a big "hunch" on the upper back of the breastplate. It causes some serious clipping with cloaks. At least on dwarf male.
    6) same armor and moonguard buckler has a clipping on hands. Again, at least on Dwarf male. But I think it might apply to other armors and races. The Moonguard is set very close to the hand - it would be better if it was moved a bit further away.

And some issues regarding the bird from Falconry:
    - it is considered summon, so you can't have both the bird and the summon - one unsummons the other.
    - the bird is unsummoned every time I die. So it has to be reactivated every time. Probably because it is a summon, so - see above.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    8 pages in, that train has already sailed. The dead horse is canned into cat food by now.
    Khazukan Kazakit-ha!

The quest; The Newcomers, unless the Dragon has a unusual comical speech pattern, then the dialogue is possibly meant to say: magical and not ma[t]gical.

Community Member

Stuck spot.

You are on server 13 at r1 lx1577 ly1883 i31 ox33.99 oy62.52 oz622.39 h38.0. Game timestamp 328702419.493.

Sharn, lower level public area near bottom of spiral staircase, very near mailbox on barrels. Don't ask
    Last edited by 0ldschool; 02-22-2020 at 02:45 PM.
    Zamsil - L30 VKF Assassin - Cannith: Hand of Death
    Zanthiss - L30 Acrobat
    Zaldraan - L30 PDK Icebreaker SwashBard
    I've got a Dungeon Master's Guide... I've got 12 sided die...

Community Member

Default Bugs ive found lately.

1.So, i felt like energy sheath wasn't doing much in the way of damage....if at all.
    As a melee caster/fighter sword'n'board hybrid, i was quite excited for energy sheath.

Energy sheath should be dealing 3d3+20 damage, and occasionally 4d20+100 damage.
    So, without any form of spell power scaling(which there should be?????), your looking at 23-29 dmg, and sometimes 104-180dmg.
    Besides that....the tool-tip says it works with maximize. Meaning it scales off spellpower....or should.

So i decided to go test it.

When't to kobold assault, so the kobolds would just come at me and there would be little to no damage resistance.

I let 130 kobolds hit me until they died.

First 4d20+100 NEVER, happened. At all. No big damage burst. Ever. Even if the kobolds have any type of resistance, a cr5 kobold isn't reducing 100dmg down to diddly squat.
    Secondly, the low end of the damage chance hit anywhere from 1-29 at its highest. When the lowest value should be 23, barring no resistance.
    It seems as though instead of dealing the 3d3+20, it just does between 1-29.
    Lastly. Obviously...no spellpower scaling. With 397 (maximize included) cold spellpower....well. It should be hitting a HELLL of allot harder.

The test was done with the cold version of energy sheath.

Outside of the absorption that energy sheath gives.....the spells useless without spell power scaling, but even ignoring that....the base damage doesn't deal damage properly, and the proc doesn't proc at all.
    Feeling majorly jipped on this...super awesome epic destiny where its first spell is one that would have run out of usefulness 15 levels ago.

2. Animations for half-orcs in zombie shroud are so borked you look like an overgrown baby throwing a tantrum and ******** itself while running.

3. Its been 6 years since the first report and the purple dragon knight model still doesn't work with glowing eyes of any kind.

God knows how long the first two have been messed up, since theres no previous forum posts showing for them on google.

Community Member

Stalwart pact is now self only buff... plz fix it.
    Orien Server
    [Main] Dragant
    [Alts] Palescale, Scalefavor, Dracodiaboli, Glimmerspell
    Officer of DDO Korea

Please could someone re-fix the bank closing at random times bug. I was fixed after an update then became un-fixed on the next patch/update I believe. Thanks!

Default a spelliong error and a 64 bit graphic bug

amdidst misspelling:

and 64 bit client when looking thru transperent glass in cogs quest:

The Rare Encounters quest in the Quest Journal for the Red Fens says it is bestowed by ID_Area_Rl1_Landscape

Build a man a fire and he is warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahwaric View Post
    I decided to post a few issues I gathered recently - mostly visual/cosmetic thing. They might be minor, but maybe some are easy to fix. And they annoy me (and some other people afaik). So, here they are.

More serious stuff first:
    3) Knight's Transformation visual is quite annoying - you see it all the time and it it obscures the chatracter (again, I have some nice armor and such ) It is no longer a spell, so why visual at all? I know it limits spellcasting range, but Epic defensive fighting does the same and has no visual. And most other toggles do not have one, either - especially not so intrusive one. Please remove the visual, or at least make it much more transparent.
    Fun fact: the visual is so high taht when the character changes into wolf, it hovers over the wolf... Probably bear, too. Not sure about other form changes, but most should be fine.
    Knight's Transformation, unlike Epic Defensive Fighting, is a magical effect that the character activates upon themselves. Having a visual makes sense, given that other abilities granted by comparable means (either via spells or trees) also have visual effects. EDK being a trained, non-magical ability has no reason to have a visual effect.
    That being said, the actual visual it terrible... Tenser's Transformation shape with a moving texture on it. As an EK already has visual effects on their hands from their elemental choice with spellsword, having a glowing aura over the head and shoulder area should be possible (maybe even adjusting to match the spellsword element). There are existing effects in some Class and ED trees that could probably be easily tweaked to work for EKs to have a Transformation effect that looks impressive and appropriate, while not intruding on the nature of the character/powers.
    Bettayne Brah'dukcc, Cleric of Lathander
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life

For DDO Queries, check out ddowiki.com; New to the game? Head to the Newbie Guide

Community Member ideal_insomnia's Avatar

Reporting some of the issues I noticed:
    1. In 64 bit client inventory/shop windows refuse to stay in one place, dragging them around does nothing, next time they still open in the corner.
    2. Still having problems with new THF. Paladin's Smite now interrupts the attack. Meaning that Smiting makes my character stand still until I press attack button again. It's really annoying and makes the flow of combat considerably worse.
    3. I'm sure it was reported already, but text in epic Catacombs needs a serious read-through due to many many typos.

Default Bug Raid double filigree's sometimes dont "make" a set bonus, even if shows on wep

So I'm looking at Celerity set 3 Pieces: Permanent Haste spell. Cool. But then I see theres some Raid filigree's I can get by double clicking my Threads of fate. One of them is: Celerity/Vigilance: +2 Wisdom. Cool Cool!

So I slot up my Sentient gem with 3 celerity pieces: The raid Celerity/Vigilance one, and Celerity: Dodge and Maximum Dodge and Celerity: Dexterity.

I equip my Sentient weapon and I look at the melee alacrity popup on the main page of the char sheet: And there's no change, its NOT 15 percent like haste should be. So I caste Haste on myself, and boom, there's the 15 percent! So I examine my equipped weapon, and I look at the filigree sets. And Celerity is light blue colored meaning the set is working. But it is not.

So I use a Sentient toolkit and REMOVE the raid Celerity/Vigilance one. I REPLACE it with the Celerity: Reflex one. I look at the weapon, and just like before everything is the blue color showing it is a set. I look at the char sheet and hover over the icon next to BAB and now the haste from the 3 piece set is working.

Conclusion: The raid Celerity/Vigilance filigree does NOT provide the 3 piece set bonus even though it displays the color graphically on the weapon indicating it does.

Extra info: I tested the regular Raid filigree, not the upgraded rare version. The other 2 celerity filirgree were BOTH rare versions though. As was the Celerity:reflex i slotted in as a replacement.

Can I have my threads of fate back since it don't work yo?

Edit: But wait! There's more: Only the 15% from the 3 piece set of Celerity "stacks". The supposed permanant haste does not give +1 dodge or +1 reflex. Probably because I am already using the Celerity filigree's that grant reflex and dodge, so the set bonus is not stacking with the individual filigree that grant the same thing.

This has gotten very lame very quickly :P
    Last edited by Mindos; 02-26-2020 at 12:24 PM.

Is it WAI that piercing damage DOT some champs inflict take forever to dissipate (just got 11 stacks and they took over 5 minutes to go away, no save happened).

Also is it WAI that that same DOT ignores stoneskin spell. Cat it and it did not reduce damage nor lost value.

This is not first time I had this issue, without decent healing fighting some red named champs can be quite painful even after champ is dead.

Default Typo in Old Archives

In dialog with Thaddeus Graylight, on the last dialog screen after completion:

"It's possible that Gerard is not as rest". Probably should be "... at rest.."

Not a bug, so much as a missed opportunity that may be able to be implemented...
    In Night Falls on Stormreach the beacon in the Harbour is stolen and, after that, when you visit the Harbour it still out.
    Recently, the Cerulean Hills were revamped, but even after the Revamp, you can see the beacon from the Cerulean Hills after it has been stolen. As the code for the Wilderness has recently been updated, any chance someone could look at it again and implement the same code used on the beacon in the Harbour to the version in the Cerulean Hills?
    Bettayne Brah'dukcc, Cleric of Lathander
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life

For DDO Queries, check out ddowiki.com; New to the game? Head to the Newbie Guide

Community Member

I can now buy arcane materials in House J (Feather's Fall Apothecary), but why oh why will they not allow me to buy wizard inscription materials for spells higher than spell level 6?

Is my money not good enough for them? I'm off to Eveningstar to see if they like the colour of my money there!
    Last edited by thedip; 02-28-2020 at 11:38 AM.

Community Member

I dreamed a dream once where vorpal strikes and banishing fists actually did what their descriptions said. Please make it so.

Default Echo of Whelm Bugged

This is a pretty cool weapon that I wanted to make a build around, but it appears that the effects of "Whelming Shockwave" and "Legendary Whelming Shockwave" are bugged.

Heroic "Whelming Shockwave" currently does two procs of standard "Shockwave" for 75 damage each on the initial target and things near it. It "might" be doing extra damage on the initial target. I'd assume this effect is intended since it's named differently from a standard Shockwave.

"Legendary Whelming Shockwave" currently does one proc of "Epic Shockwave" for 75 damage on the initial target and things near it. It does not appear to do the "Incredible bludgeoning damage" to the initial target as it states it should. This seems unintended since it's apparently worse than the heroic versions effect.

The weapons is pretty cool and I'd like to use but it just isn't worth it(Heroic is fine) in the current broken form, which I assume has always been the case but warhammers are not often used so has remained unreported.

Community Member SierraSilverfox's Avatar

In the Vistani tree, the brief buff granted by the Blessed Blades attack appears to be being treated as a temporary enchantment, and erases other temporary enchantments like Elemental Weapons, or Deadly Weapons. I'm not sure if this is a bug, but it seems like it is due to the way the skill is setup. Also in the Vistani tree, the attack Whirling Blades grants a 100% doubleshot buff, but this doesn't show up on the actual doubleshot % in the character sheet.

Community Member

Spelling error: In "The Bugbear Bandits", on the approach to the kitchen / dining area in the north-east corner, the DM text which appears on-screen spells 'cooking' with three 'o's.

Page 69 of 112 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast