Page 68 of 112 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2226
    Community Member

Default String table error

Nina Brightheart just out the Archbishop's chamber in the Catacombs has a String Table Error in her dialog box.

Default New Patch undid Guild Portal streamlining

@ Lynn'

So... once again we have to click on a guildship access door, and then confirm that, yes, we did that on purpose and in fact actually do want to go to our guildship.

Any chance that can be re-streamlined?

TIA!
    o7

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thedip View Post
    String Table Error
    I want that as an Anniversary weapon !
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"

Community Member

Default U45: Shared bank filters - dropdown menu size

U45: Shared bank filters - dropdown menu size

Shared bank filters work perfectly now that I've taken out and put in everything there

Can we have the slot dropdown menu expand to show all? Now it currently only displays seven, and has to scroll down for more. Yes - no big deal... but plz

Community Member

PDK action boost are on same channel as other ABs unlike human which are separate channel. WAI?
    Toon on cannith

Community Member

Paladin KoTC T5 Holy Retribution is only using 10 + Paladin Level + Charisma mod, no +sunder, divine might bonus, past lives or ancient tacts being applied.

Also Paladin KoTC T5 Ascendancy not working on virtually all evil outsiders. Mephits, Reapers and a bunch of others aren't procing the bonus.

Community Member

On Epic Hard Thrall of the Necromancer I received a level 7 Rune Arm (Coronach) in the end chest.

In this years 2020 anniversy event, talking to Knockback the door after jeets, but BEFORE you talk to malicia has a spelling error

Filled with renwed purpose

prob supposed to be renewed?

Default The Sanctuary

I'm not entirely certain of the intent, but the first hand written letter has "...a pale has fallen over..." whereas I think you meant "...a pall has fallen over..."?

Thought it best to note. I think someone else noted the string table error of the NPC upstairs in the catacombs which should be fixed as well.

thanks!
    Taleisin

Edit - when speaking to the librarian, on the third set of dialogue (I think), the text above his head began with a period.

Edit 2 - speaking to Friar Renau after the quest series and his reply asking about Gerard has a typo. Currently, it says, "Would you surprise you to know..." whereas I think you want it to say, "Would it surprise you to know..."
    Last edited by ThomasHunter; 02-16-2020 at 04:24 PM.

Default SHIELD CORE and QUICKEN Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    ...where the problem could be.
    SHIELD
    Shield core ability for Alchemist and Artificer don't seem to be working. I know the Alchemist one's been broken since Preview 1.
    Tested with several different monsters that use MM, three different accounts, with several characters. Shield's not stopping any of them.

QUICKEN
    It's not working on any of the artificer infusions (it's not even on the dropdown list), and Accelerate doesn't work at all. Quicken was VERY
    important to make that a viable heal, especially when it's a classes only positive healing, now it's just gone.

Community Member

I thought you said that The Master's Gift augument would drop as End Reward in Delera's Chain Epic.

shroud of ardent does not have a icon border
    https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Shroud_of_Ardent

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by kantordack View Post
    I thought you said that The Master's Gift augument would drop as End Reward in Delera's Chain Epic.
    No. They originally said that the Voice already had an Epic version in the Master's Gift and didn't want to add an epic Voice to the new Delera's.
    They changed that design decision by actually adding an Epic Voice of the Master instead.

Community Member

The 2 enhancements in FB are currently only giving out 1/3/5 ST rather than the 5/10/20 stated on the tool tip. Either the tooltip needs updating or better yet plz let us have the 5/10/20 :P

Quote Originally Posted by palladin9479 View Post
    Also Paladin KoTC T5 Ascendancy not working on virtually all evil outsiders. Mephits, Reapers and a bunch of others aren't procing the bonus.
    It's not supposed to work on Mephits, they are not Evil Outsiders but Neutral Outsiders. Not sure about the Reapers though.
    Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Community Member

any chance that the anniversary necrotic and/or acid staves (posts) can have Conj added to it?

almost all acid spells are conj based, and with alchy poison is conj.

Seems like a no-brainer since all the others have the correct DC (evo).
    Sarlona: Thrundrack, Fizzix, Swyft______(alts x20)

Character creation, wood elf female wizard customize, shows gnome info in the text box "but your gnome racial modifiers..."

Default another wood elf text creation bug

on the appearance screen, the text box reads: You can also use a Surname if you '1/2d like one" Or something like that.

o Guild Airship portals no longer have a confirmation dialogue.

Thanks!

o7

A lot of the epic destiny spell things, whether in the core or not, have truncated lists for applicable metamagics. For example, Tsunami has its possible metamagics cut off in the mouse hover pop up tooltip. The same for mass cure moderate wounds in the core of Exalted Angel. I havent gone through everything in every epic destiny but Tsunami is particulary bad, as you can't even read what the next metamagic is, and of course Khyber only nows how many are listed anyway?

Page 68 of 112 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast