Page 66 of 112 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 2226

Quote Originally Posted by DYWYPI View Post
    I know Sully Van Grog, is a retried Trapsmith (hence the wooden legs) and former adventurer that's changed direction into microbrewery. However 'Old Sully's Guides to Practical Trapmaking' haven't been updated since around 2011.

The guides that are for sale via the Free Agent vendor; Sorvile Smythe, are still erroneously going on about needing Soul Gems. Soul gems haven't even been used in Trapmaking for nearly a decade.

YES

Yes. I wish those npcs were back aswell as some of old focus to good old quests and areas. Developers may create new content directly related to older/oldest content and sell it at the DDO game shop as and expansion may be ? Developers' most favorite picks from the entire old content including wilderness areas and new sessions for old quests as if continued series.

Alot of quests could be added and old areas could be reworked at expansion and we could enter there as an instance.

I would pay for that. I would pay for a comlete rogue/warrior set as a new class or universal enhancement tree aswell. I would pay for beastfolk and monstrous races too (and I am sure many other players long for a very long time). Rakshasa, Yugoloth, Gnoll, Goblinoids, Orc, Bugbear, Kobold, Illythid, Lizardfolk and more. Yes even Hamster folk I posted at the forum that some players think it is a troll. No it is not.

(Please google D&D settings; if you dont play D&D but only online games and check the races dear players and forum posters. D&D does not consist of elves, vampires and fps action. DDO is Dungeons and Dragons Massively Multiplayer Online Game...Set at Eberron and other similar settings with flexible rules; which means not goody elves and baddy orc limitations we see at more boring Lotro set...So...)

Sadly many long time players do not even post at the forums and speak their long time wishes anymore. So much on Reaper and TR and items sets, chit chat lately; then the actual fantasy roleplay itself. (Developers are not directly responsible for this. Players need to post and ask for it)
    Last edited by Kutalp; 01-18-2020 at 04:38 AM.

Tangleroot Gorge

The quest; The Deadly Package: The Stronghold Key, still has the: "X" amount of "Y" missing text issues...

It is supposed to be the "Slay 5 Hobgoblin Avengers" Optional.

I think there still some more of the later quests in Tangleroot Gorge that have similar errors with missing text for the Objectives.

Community Member

Litany of the Dead (trinket) could use a cooler icon, right now it uses the "missing icon" exclamation mark when activated.

Tangleroot Gorge

The quest; The Deadly Package: The Stronghold Key, still has the: "X" amount of "Y" missing text issues...

It is supposed to be the "Slay 5 Hobgoblin Avengers" Optional.

I think there still some more of the later quests in Tangleroot Gorge that have similar errors with missing text for the Objectives.

Nice catch.

Additionally the tower building where Chief Ungurz is located at would be a nice social area and tavern/shop (run by Goblins and Bugbears !) for Gorge area. Once we discovered Ungurz's location we could fast travel back and forth between One eyed Bugbera tavern and the new location aswell.

(New quests located at the ruins scattered across the map would be real good)

Community Member

Tangleroot Gorge

That's still the case for most (if not all) Tangleroot. The spiders and glass spiders, at least.

ouch...

Default text grammer in Killing Time raid

When you successfully complete Killing Time raid, talking to the dragon has some text errors.

it has also seemed have -- should probably be it has also seemed to have
    it's nice that something in this whole affair that was actually easy --- should probably remove the word that

Community Member

I just wanted to say I just realized we managed to get more pages than the initial Hey Lynnabel thread.

I'm proud of all of us.

To the Developers is charge.

Can you consider placing a Druid scroll vendor
    in the portable hole.

The vendor should carry a collection of
    druid and ranger scrolls to include
    Summon Nature's Ally I-VI
    Flame Blade (would be limited to the base level due to scrolls spell level)
    ---- a level 20 Arty might be able to jack the scroll level enough to get the 2nd tier version
    ---- but a 20 Arty has better options
    Ram's Might
    and other druid spells

The natural question is why?

1) all other pure caster classes have extensive access to their spells in scroll form from various scroll vendors
    to include artificers.
    2) it will give some rangers more spell options
    3) It will give half-elf druid Dilettante a reason to exist (that choice currently gives you almost nothing and is easily replaced with cleric or ranger Dilettante)

It make no sense at all for that class to be singled out as the only one without a scroll vendor.

Thank you for your time.

Would it be possible to have a different vistani fortune symbol appear based on which of the four is activated? Even just a floaty for a second over the ton’s head?

Also, would it be possible to make sentient dialogue be floaty text over the toon (this occurs in game over mobs and npcs) as an option? I do not like the voice to be active but would enjoy the floaty text
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Hey Lynnabel -

Per this thread: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...avor-Challenge

Any thoughts on working the spawn rate or the key location for Wheloon Wilderness?

Finding the key for #8 is harder than single handling shroud...

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post6285470
    Farog on Khyber - DDO Char Builder Lite updates -> https://github.com/ChristopherGLewis/ddo-lite-tools

After completing HE favor run of Escape Plan in Eveningstar I got DM text of defeating 3 Lloth's champions and to go free Ana.

I already had Web of Chaos done, and only thing left to run from it was raid.

Quote Originally Posted by fatherpirate View Post
    To the Developers is charge.

Can you consider placing a Druid scroll vendor
    in the portable hole.

The vendor should carry a collection of
    druid and ranger scrolls to include
    Summon Nature's Ally I-VI
    Flame Blade (would be limited to the base level due to scrolls spell level)
    ---- a level 20 Arty might be able to jack the scroll level enough to get the 2nd tier version
    ---- but a 20 Arty has better options
    Ram's Might
    and other druid spells

The natural question is why?

1) all other pure caster classes have extensive access to their spells in scroll form from various scroll vendors
    to include artificers.
    2) it will give some rangers more spell options
    3) It will give half-elf druid Dilettante a reason to exist (that choice currently gives you almost nothing and is easily replaced with cleric or ranger Dilettante)

It make no sense at all for that class to be singled out as the only one without a scroll vendor.

Thank you for your time.
    Do this and I promise to stop posting for a week :-P
    (I would be busy test driving my half-elf ranger/Dil Druid
    so it is not a lie.)

ok, I lied
    Last edited by fatherpirate; 01-30-2020 at 07:22 PM.

Community Member

Default Items not correctly awarding enhancement bonus to AC

While working on my planner, I have had bug reports on the following items stating that they do not award a +15 enhancement bonus to AC:

Legendary Wildcard
    Legendary Blessed Vestments

The screenshots of the items on the wiki both have the standard +15 Enhancement bonus text which implies that they should. These items appear bugged in one way or the other:

1. They are failing to award their +15 enhancement bonus to AC
    2. Their descriptions are wrong and need the +15 Enhancement bonus section removing.
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

Hero

Fatesinger Aria tier 3: The text says Sonic spellpower is increased to 40 (compared to 40 in tier 2). You actually benefit from 60 Sonic spellpower with tier 3, so the tier3 text needs an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    What combat style/weapons are you using, also, what race and class are you? More detail the better. Also, this is a hilarious bug.
    I can't find my builds notes, so I don't want to speculate. I'll see if tanks in my guild can reproduce this and post the details if so. I know I'm not the first to notice this "feature", so hopefully others reading this thread can contribute the details you need to narrow this down.
    Khyber: Ying-1, Kobeyashi, Nichevo-1 | 75 million Reaper XP

Hey Lynnabel, the text on rank 2 of stay frosty doesn't have the "and offensive spells" text; which I assume is just a missing text error and not an actual difference in what the ability is doing when ranked up.

Exclamation Search and Rescue collectibles

Hi Lynnabel,

I was wondering when will all the broken collectibles be fixed in Search and Rescue?

Only the ones in the priestess optional (different section of the quest with portal access) work...

Thank you

Tangleroot Gorge

The quest; Doom of the Witch-doctor: The Way to Zulkash, still has the: "X" amount of "Y" missing text issues...

It is supposed to be the "Slay 9 Glass Spiders" Optional.

The quest; Doom of the Witch-doctor: Zulkash, Herald of Woe, still has the: "X" amount of "Y" missing text issues...

It is supposed to be the "Slay 3 Large Earth Elementals" Optional.

Tangleroot is in really bad shape regarding missing text for the "Slay Optional" text.

in old bonegrinder: Say): You say, 'Hear me! Dream pies are not what you believe. These women are hags and their baking made from people!'

is made is better i should say

Hey, Lynn'...

In the KotB quest Total Chaos, all the zombies are labeled as " <Ax Cultist> ". Since there seems to be no association with the Cult of Evil Chaos and axes, of any sort, is it possible that these are supposed to be "Ex-cultist"?

Page 66 of 112 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast