Page 59 of 112 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2226

Hey Lynnabel,

I found a couple bugs.

The first one seems to get fixed periodically and then come back in a subsequent update: Implosion won't cast if you have a target and you are not facing it. Spells you essentially cast on yourself shouldn't care which way you are facing. To add insult to injury, the spell still goes on cooldown timer after the failed casting.

The second one is odd. I'm using the Sacred Helm, which gives Deathblock and Negative Energy Absorption. I also have Death Ward on. I'm still getting hit with stat drains. The character is Dedlee on Ghallanda. This happened a lot while running Night Revels and also in other quests. (I think the spectres in Orchard hit me with ability drains too.)

If these were fixed for the next update, that would be incredibly-amazingly-awesome.

Best Regards,

-R
    Ghallanda (38): Vilas, Alphon, Whelm, Thaylan, Tyclmi, Amgine, Talc, Dedlee, Payle, Darell, Talenta, Zhen, Thrane, Arrith, Durdyn, Magefyre, Necrophil, Tulgey, Borogove, Hasugi, Shawal, Hailestorm, Branthan, Lightningbug, Bettercall, Elecktric, Zardu, Zergworthy, BrotherOf, Missadventer, Bytemy, Demogeorgia, Tizen, Warrcore, Permadeaf, Fullmettle, etc...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    I am using a Cosmetic glamor of the Echo of the Sunsword with Ravenloft mist effect. Sometimes, after a loading screen my weapon looks like a flashlight, not like the sword. Only to others though. On my character it looks like nothing has changed.

I saw in one of the release notes that the Echo of the sunsword had this problem and it had been fixed, but this is my cosmetic of the Echo. I made this cosmetic before the fix to the sword. Also, its weird that others are the only ones that can see the messed up look, not the user of the item. Perhaps related, I have seen other graphics errors when viewing other toons, sometimes they appear to be empty handed when holding their weapon.
    I still experience this bug, cosmetic of the Echo of the Sunsword; when changing instanced turns into a much faded version. Can post images later if that helps in any way.

Systems Designer

Happy Friday, here's some nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by cru121 View Post
    Sharn favor turn-in, when you unlock inquisitive, it says Inquisitve.
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kermon View Post
    So I slotted the normal Nystul's Mystic Defense/Electrocution: +6 MRR, and the set bonus from 4 piece with this isn't working, I tried a 4 piece nystul without it and it was working, I assume it's bugged. I'd like the 100 hp from it to work. The electrocution part seems to be applying properly, and the tooltip on the item says it's granting the set bonus, but in practice I'm not seeing anything.
    Verified that the 4pc set is working in isolation, unsure without additional slotting info if this is a systems bug or engineering bug.

Quote Originally Posted by byzantinebob View Post
    In the Spinner's Prison, there is the NPC Geras Pellim. If you click on him, one of the things he says has a typo.

"Cation should be our watchword"

Not sure if Caution or Action is our watchword, but it's definitely not Cation
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkai View Post
    Another thing I found today: the visuals on the Experiment Garb (lvl 15).
    Fixed.

things I spelled emanating wrong on
    Fixed.

Say): Nava says, 'You remember when you were like, 'Aaaah, we're all gonna die!' And I was like, 'Keep it togeather, scrubs!' Remember? No? Oh.'

Together is spelled wrong as togeather, when you talked to her after successful raid completion. Also, DM voice reads the lines even with DM Voice off in audio options.

Edit: Cool, there's new info with the /loc command:
    (Standard): You are on server 41 at r1 lx1616 ly48 i2049 cInside ox22.27 oy-44.13 oz-284.72 h323.4. Game timestamp 315171894.833.
    Standard): Q:0x70030E6E
    Fixed.

Spelling error eminates instead of emanates on the syranian weapons description
    Fixed.
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

Can you do something about word wrap in SLA descriptions in the enhancement trees?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Verified that the 4pc set is working in isolation, unsure without additional slotting info if this is a systems bug or engineering bug.
    First, thanks for looking into it.
    Second as much slotting info as I can get. with Pictures!

Full info on slotting of the item in question. Despite displaying the 4th set bonus it isn't granted.

This time with an artifact with a nystul's slotted. Further testing resulted in the 5th set bonus not being granted. if the artifact is removed the 4th set bonus persists until the weapon is unequipped or log-out.
    Hope this helps

Default Brothers Of The Forge

Unsure if these two fall under the scope of the minor things fixed here but I found two issues in Brothers Of The Forge

First: When clicking on the body of Clanda after the initial audio, dialogue from Talbron describes Myrog instead.

Second: When opening dialogue with Talbron following Gorrin's death and clicking on the second dialogue option "Do you regret coming?" the following debug text string will be displayed ID_Conclusion_Question2_PC
    Here's a screenshot

ID_Conclusion_Question2_PC.png

Also, have to say, that one's going in my top quests list for the writing and VA work alone.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by acemonkey View Post
    Probably the eternal artificer scroll bonus bug. Artis get a +2 bonus to scrolls which is displayed on scroll items but doesn't actually function that way.
    https://ddowiki.com/page/Artificer_Knowledge
    yep that was probably it. this has been the first time I've had artificer levels since they came out 6-7 years ago. thanks for the heads up on the bug.
    My phones auto correct/swype failed grammar school.

Master Rogue of Argonnessen Equatis's Avatar

Default Just Wondering Filigree Stacking

This afternoon while playing DDO I decided to clean out my mains augment bag of filigree and add them to the filigree in my dimensional Augment bag I keep in the shared bank for easier access on any character. I found a couple Filigree that stacked in both Inventory slots and when I further checked in my shared crafting bank as well. If these newer (From Sharn) Filigree can stack in both inventory and shared crafting bank, can this change be made to the older non stacking filigree ? In the two screen shots following, I used the same examples of new and older filigree to show some will stack, others won't stack.

The Rogues of Argonnessen, picking pockets for a better Stormreach, relieving you of your clutter so you don't have to. Need something? Tell us where you saw it, how well it's guarded and when the current owners aren't going to be home. We will get you the exact same make, model and color, For a fee.

Lynnabel,

Not sure if this was brought up before.

In the Monster Manual, under Draegloth. If you mouse over the reward description, it says "Dretch" instead of Draegloth.

Community Member

Revels trader barter window

Community Member

Recently swapped out Epic Spellpower: Positive to Electric one. This reset Primal Avatar ED.

(Standard): Due to a prerequisite feat you recently gave up, the Primal Avatar enhancement tree has been reset and needs to have its points respent.

It also cleared out Sorcerer: EK enhancement tree

I dont believe this is WAI.

For some reason the "Minimum Level 30 Shard - Treasure Level 34" in the image below doesn't show "Unbound". I very much doubt it's a BtA Shard since its appearing in the Auction House.

Community Member

Some medium armor have incredibly low MDB. The raid breastplates L.Tempest/L.Hox are at 6.

I would hope so these are not the intended values, expected values would be 10-12+.

Heya Lynn' - happy Halloween!

So, don't know if this is above your pay grade, maybe kick it upstairs?

After you run the Slavers chain*, you get dumped out outside the TOEE portal, not the Slavers'. The two are next to each other in the HoH, and the NPC's positioned identically relative to the portal, so if you aren't paying attention and just click on the guy and expect your end reward, when you only get a "Take the portal..." text it's a bit off-putting. (And after those 3 long quests, it's easy to not be paying attention to which identical-looking portal you got dropped outside.)

(* on Heroic, anyway - haven't tried Epic, wasn't farming those ingreds.)

Thx!
    o/

And here's another that may not be under your direct access, but I'll toss it out anyway and trust you'll know who should best address it...

Given its isolated nature, it'd be great if Meridia had an Epic hireling vendor. Although there's a teleport back to the twelve, the run from there to hirelings (in the Market), then back again to Meridia, is a loooong one (for any character without Teleport).

Thx!
    o7

Community Member

Incite (Melee Threat) increase on ranged weapons (as far as i know) has no benefit. It would be nice if these were flagged as ranged/melee only effects, and exclude from the list once the weapon type is rolled out.
    Last edited by janave; 11-10-2019 at 04:38 AM.

Apologies if this has been requested before, it's a long thread! Is there any way we could possibly get an option to choose what slot a slavers item will default to please? It's a pain when you have clickies of the slot that your slavers item is in and it defaults to the other slot when you re-equip it via a hotbar. It would be awesome if we could tell it to default to the other one please. Thanks!

Community Member

Default Tira's Splendor not so splendid

Tira's Splendor which appears on Legendary Suppressive Fire and Legendary Blight Inferno Runearms gives the Silver damage type to an equipped weapon. Well.... some of the time it does. It randomly turns itself off and requires the Runearm to be unequipped and re-equipped before it will work again. This is not a display issue, I first noticed it when doing almost no damage to Snarla in White Plume Mountain. Could it be fixed please?

Edit: I should add that I have only seen this on the Legendary Suppresive Fire Runearm and assumed it would be the same for Legendary Blight Inferno but I have no evidence to back up that assumption.
    Last edited by Loholt-UK; 11-13-2019 at 03:48 AM.

Community Member

Got my cloak for making lvl 20 on Hardcore (lovely cosmetic, by the way) and noticed a typo in the item description. It is spelled, "Morality," instead of, "Mor(t)ality."

Yes, I thought about the relevant humor, but it just doesn't seem to flow with the rest of the sentence. ;-)

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Sho-sa View Post
    Got my cloak for making lvl 20 on Hardcore (lovely cosmetic, by the way) and noticed a typo in the item description. It is spelled, "Morality," instead of, "Mor(t)ality."

Yes, I thought about the relevant humor, but it just doesn't seem to flow with the rest of the sentence. ;-)
    Hmmmm this should have gone live with this update.

Completely unrelated, but I've also heard chatter that the Vanguard Shield Specialization Enhancements (in both the Paladin and Fighter trees) don't work, but I've been able to verify that everything is functioning properly (and cleaned the bad info off of the wiki, as well). That being said, my DDO instincts aren't quite satisfied, so I suppose I'll ask here - anyone know anything about these enhancements being bugged? Is this just like the Harm spell supposedly being touch range all over again, where the wiki has just had incorrect information for so long that it became common info? If you've got any information at all about these enhancements, lemme know!
    Last edited by Lynnabel; 11-13-2019 at 06:19 PM.
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

Page 59 of 112 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast