Page 42 of 112 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Default Herioc Reaver Raid spell error

Pop up text for debuff bar electric static thing states in instead of is:

Default Sentient Weapon vs Artifact

Hey Lynnabel.
    I think i found a bug since the last patch.
    Context: lvl 30 Fey Warlock with sentient with 8 filigree: 4 Otto's Irrevocable Power (1 cha) + 4 Eye of the Beholder (1 cha) And an artifact (Stolen Signt of ir'Wynarn) with 3 filigree: Hell/Embraced (+2 Charisma) + Embraced by Light(+1 Charisma) + The Hell and Back (+1 Charisma).

So every time i log on my character is missing 2 Charisma (105/107).
    Found 2 ways to fix/avoid this bug.
    1. Unequip everything, and start equiping my artifact and then the rest of the gear... and the last one my weapon.
    2. When i logout... need to unequip my weapon.

but plz fix... its getting a bit annoying to do this every time i log.

In Sharn, the quest 'Just Business' I decided to jump into the abyss between towers to see what happens (will I fall into the cogs? Will it teleport me back up to the start? etc) ... in this one a cushion of air prevents you from falling, however, the text that pops up states "A magical cushion of air prevents you from following into the city below".

I have to assume it was meant to say 'falling', but yeah. *shrugs*
    Last edited by vryxnr; 05-25-2019 at 01:54 PM.

Squirrel Enthusiast Lokeal_The_Flame's Avatar

Default Typo In Just Business

The objective says "Keep Casper from getting hurt"

That's not how you spell "Prevent Casper from becoming a friendly ghost"

Please fix, thanks in advance!

Community Member

Near the start of "Just Business" Casper tells you to go south-east (vocally) and north-west (text) at the same time.
    North-west is correct.

In Mad tea party effect of slow trap dropped by yeoman archers is not removable via haste spell or potion of paralysis removal (slow spell is removed by those).

Also having FOM item equipped also does nothing to prevent it. As usual with almost any movement impeding effect.

hey lyn - bebebilth poison in trial of the archon shows up in the buff bar not underneath with the rest of the debuffs

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

One or two hours ago I found a nasty - but not gamebreaking - bug. I mean, it's nothing regarding mechanics. But it frustrated me hugely.

What I had was this : In the Eveningstar "Search & Rescue" quest, I found several places with collecable items, "adventurers pack" and "moss" and "crude altar" etc. ...

Howver, any time I tried to pick that up, I got the message "failed action no target" with an red exclamation mark.

I have no idea what was going on there, but it frustrated me not being able to pick anything zup (apart from the fact that I died a bit too often for my personal taste within this quest).

On the positive side, I really like the whole quest idea and the look inside the quest.
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"

Quote Originally Posted by Alrik_Fassbauer View Post
    One or two hours ago I found a nasty - but not gamebreaking - bug. I mean, it's nothing regarding mechanics. But it frustrated me hugely.

What I had was this : In the Eveningstar "Search & Rescue" quest, I found several places with collecable items, "adventurers pack" and "moss" and "crude altar" etc. ...

Howver, any time I tried to pick that up, I got the message "failed action no target" with an red exclamation mark.

I have no idea what was going on there, but it frustrated me not being able to pick anything zup (apart from the fact that I died a bit too often for my personal taste within this quest).

On the positive side, I really like the whole quest idea and the look inside the quest.
    That's a known issue. It's been like that since those quests came out and there's never been any indication that it's ever going to be fixed.

I assume it's a lot more than a simple fix. I agree though it's still a little annoying to me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by MalkavianX View Post
    and then dropped it like a burning kitten

Default Airship sound trigger mystery

(Standard): You are at: r1 lx1216 ly824 i228 cInside ox6.37 oy-467.31 oz-244.02 h171.6

On my guild ship, standing between two dummies. The airship sound is NOT playing. If I beat down a dummy, either one, airship sound starts playing. When dummy stands back up, airship sound fades out. Weird.

Last edited by Mindos; 05-28-2019 at 12:49 PM.

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psiandron View Post
    That's a known issue. It's been like that since those quests came out and there's never been any indication that it's ever going to be fixed.

I assume it's a lot more than a simple fix. I agree though it's still a little annoying to me too.
    Thanks, I didn't know that.
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"

Default Killing Time spelling error

The pop up on screen text that is NOT copied to the general chat (at least not mine, didnt check all incoming) when you just start the raid reads: Perpared for anything, you hope.

Should be prepared. I could have just seen it wrong...

Epic shield of the demonic soldier does not have a color icon border

Quest: Creeping Death (heroic)

Two of the Trap Control boxes are in reversed state near these locations:

(Standard): You are at: r1 lx2016 ly1496 i2050 cInside ox50.26 oy124.88 oz-292.66 h268.6
    (Standard): You are at: r1 lx2016 ly1496 i2050 cInside ox-19.57 oy173.28 oz-291.88 h260.2

Furthermore two of the Secret doors seem to be bugged, they are auto revealing with 'True Seeing' though their Search DC seems to be higher than Search: 30.

Aside: whatever comet-like Fire spell, the Fiendish Kobold Shaman fire at you? Seems to auto-track, you through several walls and corridors, plus they can still endlessly spam it and successfully target you like that. Even when they are several passages away... I think it might be similar to 'Flame Strike' or something.

Community Member

So when warlock came out, it was made that things like doors, root walls, etc. could be broken with the warlock blast so that warlocks wouldn't have to keep turning their blast stance on and off. However, I noticed when running through Diplomatic Impunity that the root walls couldn't be broken with warlock blasts. It would be awesomesauce if you could fix that.

Edit: Also the cobwebs in Spawn of Whisperdoom.
    Last edited by Grace_ana; 05-30-2019 at 12:10 PM.
    A little snark, no vitriol.
    (with credit to HungarianRhapsody)

Graceana (currently a caster bard)
    My alts are put out to pasture
    The Casual Obsession
    Khyber

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...afting-WARNING

could you look into this split stack vanishing thing some time maybe?

In devil's gambit quest chain Orthons, Abishai and Rakshasas are immune to Heroic Riftmaker bane damage (although it seems they still get banished on vorpal).
    Wiki states that banishing does not work in some places like Shavarath (for obvious reasons since it's home plane of those opponents) but Devil's gambit quests are in Eberron (other than Tavern Brawl) so bane damage should work.

Edit: wrote wrong quest chain name.

Edit 2: Malek the inefficient in Ruinous schemes also ignores bane damage
    Last edited by Drunkendex; 05-31-2019 at 10:07 AM.

Some time recently a change took place that makes the Obsidian Earth Elemental (MM) creature companion....not obsidian. It looks like granite now. It used to be blacker than black.
    I would like my shiny obsidian friend back sometime in the future please.

ps A gnoll companion would be cool, with a hoot-laugh/giggle trick
    pps Please increase the availability for companions in the game-how come we never see them in chests?
    "You're a Jedi, Harry"

- Gandelf

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDuck81 View Post
    Maybe change it to a time-limited effect that gets renewed every few seconds if you're still immersed? That'd eliminate the issue with it persisting when it's not meant to & provide an extra incentive to avoid taking a dip, since you'd still be taking damage for a little while after you got out - not too much of an issue in some places, but you really don't want to spend time in Fernian lava if you can possibly avoid it.
    dropped into some lava earlier, noticed that it's no longer a permanant effect but a renewing DoT while you're immersed...
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was, now what's it is weird and scary to me.

Arti buffs to weapons dont show in the char buff bar, have to examine the weapon.
    Disjunction effects dont show in the char debuff bar, have to examine the weapon/armor?
    Last edited by Mindos; 06-02-2019 at 03:57 AM.

Page 42 of 112 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast