Page 34 of 112 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Lynnabel -

Could you look at the Reaper Mementos? The tooltips and (U34) release notes state that they are clickies with 30 seconds activation and 40-second cooldowns. However, when you click them, you get 20-second activation and 40-second cooldown.

Personally, I'd rather the activation time be 30 seconds, but understand if the easier way to fix these is to update the tooltips (and a note release to that extent).

Farog on Khyber - DDO Char Builder Lite updates -> https://github.com/ChristopherGLewis/ddo-lite-tools

Any chance on getting filigree quantity stacking in bags/shared crafting bank?

Or just add it to the post-sharn QoL improvement list.

P.S: Post Sharn isn't until 2020. MOAR SHARN! All 2019 updates should be updating the SHARN. Towers, Cogs, (slide dungeons), and deep places all the time.

P.P.S: Then halflings on dinosaurs in 2020! Cuz hindsight is 20/20 and I can look behind me if I'm riding on a dinosaur or at least the halfling can look behind themselves while riding a dinosaur.
    Last edited by Gratch; 01-31-2019 at 01:43 PM.
    Casual DDOaholic

Community Member

Could you look at Deep Gnome Color Spray SLA it is using Evocation DC not illusion. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grace_ana View Post
    How is it improved, you ask? Because it isn't 38462057 pages long. Yet.
    Which breaks the forumses like we did with cupcakes.

-------------

Not sure if this is a repeat or not, but just noticed this today:

Monster Manual entries for Account-wide Spider Exterminator don't list rewards.

Figured no harm to drag it in and drop it off here.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Default Filigree not stacking in Shared ingredient bank

Question: why do like filigree stack in bags, but not in the shared ingredient bank? I hate to throw them out, but these thing are getting close to causing me to run out of space!
    That's not lag, it's just DDO trying to become turn-based again.
    Feature wishlist: colour-coded HP bars; red/blue teams in raids; rez-timer in party menu

Bug report form link

Community Member

Lynnabel : I pmed you about the "camera jerks to one side" bug, not sure if you saw my PM, but do you know anything about it? People were reporting it years ago.

And I keep hearing that there is some kind of permanent ransack bug for optional xp in wiz king (chamber of raiyum) if you pick up the phylactery before completing all the other optionals. Any chance of that getting fixed if it does exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Question2005 View Post
    Lynnabel : I pmed you about the "camera jerks to one side" bug, not sure if you saw my PM, but do you know anything about it? People were reporting it years ago....
    This one has been mentioned in open forum also recently, tho I haven't seen any resolution to it yet.

This one is not just here, but on Hobbit-side as well. I experienced it a few times just last night over there.

Honestly, as low impact as it is (being just a nuisance rather than a game breaker) I see it having the same priority as the wheel scroll bug which has also been around for ages.

Lastly, I'm not sure any of that^ falls under Lynn's field of access. ...yet.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Default Text errors

Dame gold has a mispelled word in her dialog box. Higest instead of highest.

Blodgett in part 3 says "things we were" instead of "things were"

At the end of part 3, Dame Gold says "our lives will be become" instead of "our lives will become"
    Last edited by Mindos; 02-03-2019 at 04:39 PM.

Is there a list somewhere of what you are working on or know about so that we know not to double post
    Day 1 Founder
    Main characters: Usually on Rhyes, Miniryse or Legolass
    I'm rich! filthy rich! /runs off to AH
    /cry! I'm poor! flat broke!

Lava Divers - Khyber

Lightbulb This week's colossal Bag Sale -- Augment bags badly outdated !!!

Hey Lynnabel,

Is there any chance on doubling or tripling the Colossal Augment Bags' Unique Capacity ?

This bag was created before filigrees... the 300 unique capacity is badly outdated. The colossal ingredient bag has more than triple this (=1000 unique).

There are currently around 370 unique filigrees possible (incl rares), so when you mix that with the number of unique augments.... That 300 capacity bag is all but Colossal....

I'm sure bumping that number up will help out with sales + help satisfy the player base.

Cheers,

hey lynnabel?

can you fix it so sorc elemental forms dont dissappear when i die, and die and then die again?

Minor Slayer count boosts still tick down in devil assault. I don't know if it's a problem with the quest or the boost.
    Ghallanda (38): Vilas, Alphon, Whelm, Thaylan, Tyclmi, Amgine, Talc, Dedlee, Payle, Darell, Talenta, Zhen, Thrane, Arrith, Durdyn, Magefyre, Necrophil, Tulgey, Borogove, Hasugi, Shawal, Hailestorm, Branthan, Lightningbug, Bettercall, Elecktric, Zardu, Zergworthy, BrotherOf, Missadventer, Bytemy, Demogeorgia, Tizen, Warrcore, Permadeaf, Fullmettle, etc...

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Hey Lynnabel,

There is a minor typo/dm speech near the end of Madstone in gh. When you go back to the main giant to head up to the spire, he says "Look, the gate has opened and a horde of monster is coming through"...monster should be monsters. If you could find time to change this, I would love you forever as I play this at least 3 times every past life(2 heroic and 1 epic)

Thanks, Saal
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

Quote Originally Posted by LeoLionxxx View Post
    Question: why do like filigree stack in bags, but not in the shared ingredient bank? I hate to throw them out, but these thing are getting close to causing me to run out of space!
    Something that has been asked many times, and was a terrible decision, but it seems that SSG wants us to have to buy a colossal augment bag in the store (btc bag for more insult)

For terrible business practices like that, abusive for their consumers, that's why I'm upset with them ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Correct, friendly NPCs do not benefit from the majority of positive auras. As a Bard, you can sing your Bardic Inspiration to them, but flickering auras (such as the defensive auras from Warlock's Enlightened Spirit) that originate from a player should not hit friendly NPCs.
    I'm glad the freedom and GH issues are being handled, thanks you for the good news there.

Disappointed I'll still need to play 12 songs in raids.
    Im ok that song aura wont ever effect friendly NPCs like Coyle, but I seems logical that it should effect charmed or dominated monsters like the doggies.

Thanks Lynn
    The more you know the more you know you don't know ~Plato as Socrates

After returning from an 18 month break:

Great job on Ravenloft. A setting I've always been totally ambivalent about; you
    guys made some pretty good quests. Great atmosphere and cool loot.

Not so much on the Age of Rage stuff - though I've never liked any of the Xoriat
    quests so probably that's just me.

Requests:

1) Add a conga line to Partycrashers. This is way overdue.

2) Legendary Slave Lords. Please, please, please either increase the drop rate
    or reduce the amount of ingredients required. It's currently way too grindy.

3) Foundry Engineers in VoN 4 where causing me major, major client lag by spamming
    Wall of Fire from a distance (the same way Earth Eles, once activated can/could
    Earthgrab you from the other side of the map). I was seeing no WoF animation
    but had the WoF debuff icon and was receiving the damage. This caused severe
    rubber banding. Such that I almost failed the quest - lag spike was directly
    correlated with FE casting WoF.

Thanks!

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Saaluta View Post
    There is a minor typo/dm speech near the end of Madstone in gh.
    Gotcha covered.

Sorry I haven't been as active as I'd like in this thread lately, Sharn is taking up a lot of my time. I appreciate all of the kind words and suggestions no matter what, though
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    This one has been mentioned in open forum also recently, tho I haven't seen any resolution to it yet.

This one is not just here, but on Hobbit-side as well. I experienced it a few times just last night over there.

Honestly, as low impact as it is (being just a nuisance rather than a game breaker) I see it having the same priority as the wheel scroll bug which has also been around for ages.

Lastly, I'm not sure any of that^ falls under Lynn's field of access. ...yet.
    I have somewhat been able to replicate this and think I know (part of) the cause. I play with the view as far behind the character as possible and move their reticule/view/direction around with the mouse so that the reticule points to where I want to look/go. Now, sometimes I will hold down the right mouse button which reveals the pointer and will then move it to an item on my bar and left click so that I can drink pot, switch weapon, etc. Once I am done with this I will let go of the right mouse button and the pointer disappears and I am now back to the mouse moving my character's reticule. Sometimes when I depress the right click after I have clicked on the chosen icon the character reticule swings wildly in the direction of the last location of the pointer.

I have observed on occasion when windowing DDO the pointer sometimes appears over the reticule and as one moves the mouse around the pointer jumps back to the center often as you move the mouse around. I propose that the action stated above (right clicking mouse and moving it) is interpreted as the pointer being moved and the game quickly moves you to where the pointer was as it reads it as you having quickly moved the mouse in that direction.

That said, it does not do it everytime, but enough for me to propose this as being the cause. I am not sure if there is some link between one lets go of the left click or some other factor determines when it jumps or does not.

Has anyone else seen this link?

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by LeoLionxxx View Post
    From what I know of the Shared Bank, it uses stacking rules from your character inventory/personal bank, whereas bags have their own special rules.
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    From what I know of the Shared Bank, it uses stacking rules from your character inventory/personal bank, whereas bags have their own special rules.
    Would it be a monumental task to change how they stack in the bank to match the bag?

Page 34 of 112 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast