Page 103 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2226

Default mimic name changes to string table error

(Standard): You are on server 21 at r2 lx1520 ly24 i8 cInside ox59.28 oy412.29 oz-249.04 h16.9. Game timestamp 386443039.559.
    (Standard): Q:0x7001F024

There is a chest here sometimes, sometimes a mimic. When fighting it, the name above the mimic changes to string table error all zero.

Default Mines of Teth small bugs

In Strike Back, you can't complete the Anders and Sarah opt if you kill before you talk to Anders. Talking to Anders gives you the clear the way objective, but there won't be any red dots on the map because you killed them so it never completes.

Also, the two Draegloth standing next to the end boss, respawn ish but are not interactable after some time.

In Desire in the Dark, in the potemkin village there is some grass not on the ground but instead at eyeball height just to the right after zoning in.

Default belly of the beast

In the quest, In the belly of the beast, Slaves displayname is "Slave" until you hard target them, then their name changes to "Collared Slave"

Default mimic, stay at the inn, stirng table error

The mimic in the hidden area displays a name of string table error.

Community Member

Default Epic Bullywug Priestess Staff

I haven't checked the other versions of the staff, but the level 20 epic version of the Bullywug Priestess Staff from Saltmarsh is not giving the listed cold spellpower or cold spell crit.

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Default Reaper weapons

Have some weapons with reaper enhancements that are not being accepted for turn-in at the reaper vendor in HOH...could you check in with the team and see if you can get it fixed? I don't want to feed them to my sentient weapon if there is a chance that they can be turned into reaper fragment(s) someday soon.

Thank you,
    Saal

One of them is the named shuriken Arc Ricochet
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

Default little things

Epic Wheloon, plural of a name that ends in the letter "s" usually does not take apostrophe "s", just ends at the apostrophe?

In quest Through a Mirror, Auralace encounter notice occurs too early, when player is outside in the hall instead of when entering the room:

And Kobolds in same quest, I can not reliably reproduce this:

Also, in same quest, the lighting is messed up since the recent, uh, lighting change. This is everywhere it seems, too many quests to mention.

And of course, blue border drops from Wheloon have a base damage rating of 10, with min level of 26:

In tumble rock pass, it reads Frost Giant General in chage, instead of "in charge":

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Default Death aura

Was in a quest tonight, playing my level 26 abyss pact warlock, and got knocked unconscious. Thought I would be ok as I had death aura running, but for some reason, it would not tick. This doesn't seem to me to be WAI as an ongoing spell should still tick on it's normal pattern when unconscious...might need to be checked and fixed if not WAI.

Saal
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

Default Fangs of the Wild Hunt (Lv 5 pet collar) Doesn't apply chilling effect

The item Fangs of the Wild Hunt is the pet collar from Feywilds (Lv 5, havent tested the high level one). It isn't applying the chilling effect of 2d6 damage.

Thanks ~

Default Animal Spells Incorrect DCs

Animal spell DCs claim to use martial formulas such as 10 + half druid level + stun/trip etc bonuses use incorrect DCs. They currently use Spell DCs (10 + Wisdom + spell level + ? school bonuses) instead of the formula presented in the description.

All animal spells with a DC are affected. (I might have missed some)
    Takedown, Jaws of Winter, Snowslide
    Shred,Tremor

Thank you ~
    Last edited by Zeklijan; 02-06-2022 at 01:09 AM.

Default ideas, malformed. And perhaps smelly.

Can we change hide in plain sight to fade one stack at a time instead of just going POOF as soon as you move?

Can we make Dimensional Anchor show on the buff bar when Hide Permanant buffs is checked, and also can we put Epic Defensive Fighting on the bar regardless of hide buffs as well?

The Feywild is a... boat with some water?

In the Thornwright, you can fall down from the entrance and get stuck behind some uhm thorns (had to use /stuck to get out):

On a guild ship, Trapsmith's workshop has Error name property missing interactable levers:

And speaking of Trapsmiths, the Deed description reads that a trap crafting station is created, but I dont see it, not in the room proper or in the Proving Grounds stateroom:

Default 1 more

Archwizard guild room doesn't seem to sell inscription matierials or spell components?

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    Archwizard guild room doesn't seem to sell inscription matierials or spell components?

The retailer for ingredients from the Archwizard guild room, I think is supposed to be named Nerana (we can find her in the Collegium of the Twelve state room). However, there is no equivalent NPC inside the actual Archwizard rom itself. Whilst Arold (from the Trapsmith room) and Sir Talamond (from Crusaders Chapel room) have their twins in their respective rooms. So either Nerana was never added to the main room since inception, or was removed at some point.

J1NG
    Thelanis: Yijing (*Completionist* TR 20 Aasimar Scourge Monk Level 20 / Epic Level 10)
    Thelanis: Pocket-Monks: Sightblur, Peashoote, Jigglypath, Jedinja.
    Invisible Fences, unkillable Target Practice Dummy's, Shared Bank's, Pale Lavender Ioun Stones, the dimensional barrier between Eberron and Shavarath, I've broken them all...

Community Member

Some issues with quests I have seen recently:

Wrath of the Flame: I was unable to kill any Succubus doubles, they would not die. Although this did not break the quest I took one to -2 million HP and it was still happy attacking me.

Blown to Bits: While clearing favor, I was unable to do the "Defeat the Iron Fire Bomber" optional. Although I succeeded at all the options in the Warding Simulations dialog options (bluff, disable device and diplomacy), the barrier to the box in which the Iron Fire Bomber is stored never came down and I was unable to do the fight.
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

Quote Originally Posted by J1NG View Post
    The retailer for ingredients from the Archwizard guild room, I think is supposed to be named Nerana
    J1NG
    I think Nerana is from Arcane Sanctum guild amenity. (had to look it up)

We could do with some more guild ship deeds, something new to slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    I think Nerana is from Arcane Sanctum guild amenity. (had to look it up)

We could do with some more guild ship deeds, something new to slot.
    Ah that makes sense, ours was removed because of the Collegium being in place to fit everything in so never saw them to confirm where they were supposed to normally be found.

Three Finger Thad's also sells components (we have ours opposite the teleporter to exit the deck ship without needing to exit back up top to the Captain), so there's a retailer or two available in most instances. But that descriptor in Archwizard is likely wrong given where Nerana is located then or was a last minute change way back then. As I certainly don't have recollection seeing a retailer in the Archwizard room in recent years.

J1NG
    Thelanis: Yijing (*Completionist* TR 20 Aasimar Scourge Monk Level 20 / Epic Level 10)
    Thelanis: Pocket-Monks: Sightblur, Peashoote, Jigglypath, Jedinja.
    Invisible Fences, unkillable Target Practice Dummy's, Shared Bank's, Pale Lavender Ioun Stones, the dimensional barrier between Eberron and Shavarath, I've broken them all...

Default Castle Ravenloft things

Helga Ruvak, if you choose I have some questions, it breaks the script and you have to close the window and restart. She won't talk or respond.

If you go the dungeon overlook off of the brazier room, and you do it first before you find the accountant, you get the wrong DM text about the accountant. This was on EE.

There is a mob stuck in floor or wall here shooting at me. No hits just can hear their bow going. Also, yet another spot where the light graphic is a sphere when it shouldn't be.

Shadow Dragon Vortex is acting *very* weird. Sometimes an initial tick will be in the 11,000+ points of damage and the subsequent ticks will be 10. When I fire off the effect, this is what my combat log shows:
    Things worthy of Standing Stone going EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on.:
    • Epic and Legendary Mysterious ring upgrades, please.
    • Change the stack size of filigree in the shared bank to 50. The 5 stack makes the shared bank worthless for storing filigree in a human usable manner.
    • Fixing why I don't connect to the chat server for 5 minutes when I log into a game world.
    • Fixing the wonky Lightning Sphere and Tactical Det firing by converting them to use alchemist spell arcing.
    • Redoing the drop rates of tomes in generic and raid loot tables.

Default soul survivor run through

At the end, this lever actually pushes you away:

Placing this here just so we can all remember how bad it is:

No map, all black on the lower level:

Weird double award of XP, one is zero though when getting last note in end room:

And I'm confused, I'm not a rules expert by far, but wouldn't a toon with evasion making the save take zero damage from the electric floor trap in the security room?

Default soul unsurvive err

If you manage to turn on the acid floor in the room with the Animal Handler by turning the locked valve that unlocks when the Animal Handler reveals it was a trap after being spoke with while having Doris standing on the floor then Doris will eventually take enough damage and "die" or disappear. Using either of the call for doris levers does nothing.

Page 103 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast