Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ifumoveudie View Post
    So I have been running a pure Bard swash for a while now, and while the toon has been a lot of fun, I was wondering, what if I added Barbarian for more Str, added Melee Power, and Cleric to cast while raged. I think running frenzied to tier 5, adding tier 4 swash, and just enough into Cleric to gain the ability to cast while raged, would be pretty fun. Anybody have any ideas on why this is a bad idea?

Maybe it is time to revisit this build with the tabaxi.

Quote Originally Posted by ifumoveudie View Post
    and Cleric to cast while raged...?
    Dump Cleric, add Skaldic Rage (WC Core 1) and you can use a song to rage and still cast spells (and have longer duration on the Rage). Focus on more songs, and/or enhancements that avoid the post-rage crash.

o https://ddowiki.com/page/Warchanter_enhancements#Core

Quote Originally Posted by blarhblarhblarh View Post
    Maybe it is time to revisit this build with the tabaxi.
    Could certainly be fun & might be a little easier on feats with the racial abilities. I've been running a 13 bard/2 fighter/5 barb version of this build as a shadar-kai for a while (LR heart was involved, naturally) & it's great fun, has a solid thwack with handaxe & having the chain attack too is downright murderous.
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was, now what's it is weird and scary to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12