Community Member

Default I completed a quest on Reaper, but did not gain any Reaper XP for enhancement tree?

Hi all,

I have completed a Reaper quest for the first time yesterday, and I notice that I did not receive any Reaper-specific XP for the Reaper ehancements tree? Wondering if I am missing something?

I did this on a level 6 Warforged Barbarian. Quest was "Haverdasher" in the Harbor (base level of quest is 2, reaper level is 4). Not sure if there are any issues with this?

When I go into the reaper Enhancents tree, it says at the bottom:
    Points Spent: 0/0
    Reaper XP Needed: 100
    Total: 0

Note the "Total: 0" wondering why I did not receive any Reaper points? Wondering if anybody has advice? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Blupanda View Post
    Hi all,

I have completed a Reaper quest for the first time yesterday, and I notice that I did not receive any Reaper-specific XP for the Reaper ehancements tree? Wondering if I am missing something?

I did this on a level 6 Warforged Barbarian. Quest was "Haverdasher" in the Harbor (base level of quest is 2, reaper level is 4). Not sure if there are any issues with this?

When I go into the reaper Enhancents tree, it says at the bottom:
    Points Spent: 0/0
    Reaper XP Needed: 100
    Total: 0

Note the "Total: 0" wondering why I did not receive any Reaper points? Wondering if anybody has advice? Thanks in advance
    Probably because you didn't kill 10 mobs, with the named scorpion there are 9 total kills. need a reaper spawn to get 10 kills.
    Argo: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Jotmon (HC 34/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 12/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 116/158)
    Jotlock (HC 38/45 , RC 25/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 75/158)
    Whatthetruck (HC 38/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 111/158)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    Probably because you didn't kill 10 mobs, with the named scorpion there are 9 total kills. need a reaper spawn to get 10 kills.
    Hmm so I need to kill 10+ mobs? I will try another quest where this is possible. That quest is a bit short.

Quote Originally Posted by Blupanda View Post
    Hmm so I need to kill 10+ mobs? I will try another quest where this is possible. That quest is a bit short.
    If you do level 2 quests on Reaper on a level 6 character, you'll get almost no xp, it's -20% for every level you're above the quest on NORMAL difficulty, so you're looking at -80% reaper xp for level 2 quests. Run something level 6.

Warforged barbarian is going to be tough on Reaper. You're going to need a hireling for heals.
    Kimmeh--Lehren--Natheme--Arekkeh--Daiahn--Yesminde
    Join Magefire Cannon on Thelanis!
    Follow PB on Twitch!
    PB's Youtube Channel

Community Member

Hi everyone. Yes I finally got some Reaper Points after doing some harder missions on Reaper. Only 145 points so far, but an improvement compared to before. Thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBlonde View Post
    If you do level 2 quests on Reaper on a level 6 character, you'll get almost no xp, it's -20% for every level you're above the quest on NORMAL difficulty, so you're looking at -80% reaper xp for level 2 quests. Run something level 6.

Warforged barbarian is going to be tough on Reaper. You're going to need a hireling for heals.
    According to the wiki it goes,1: -20%,2: -50%,3: -70%,4: -80%,5: -90%,6: -95%. So not exactly 20% per level but close enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Added even later: Ignore this add, I am the dumb.