Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nevilian View Post
    Hello,

Will there be an Abbot run on May 23rd?

If you don't want questions here how would you like them sent?

Thank you.
    There will be this Thursday, May 16th. I'm not yet sure about the 23rd. If I'm not able to host one of these raids, I usually post the week of.

Also there will not be a Legendary Shroud tonight, Tuesday, May 14th because everyone wants to focus on Sharn

Happy Memorial Day! We will not be hosting our regular Monday night legendary Shroud tonight. We will also not be hosting the Thursday and Friday raids this week either. Tuesday legendary Shroud is still planned. Our regularly scheduled raids will resume next week

Default No Thursday Abbot June 6

I will not be able to host Abbot this Thursday, June 6, but I will be here to host Friday Night Raidfest on June 7. See you then!

Community Member

Hey guys!

The legendary shroud seems pretty popular lately, I wasn't able to attend last week due to the group being filled under a second and yesterday, there was no lfm put up since the group filled up with mostly HL. We were a couple standing outside of the door in meridia wondering what happened.

Would you consider running 2 groups in parallel if the interest continues?

Thx!
    Mytrial
    Last edited by Xadius; 06-05-2019 at 12:41 PM.

Default No Thursday/Friday raids June 20-21

No Thursday Abbotfest or Friday Raidfest this week, June 20-21. Our Thursday and Friday raids will return next week

No Thursday-Friday raids this week, July 11-12. Thursday-Friday raids will return next week

Quote Originally Posted by Nachomammashouse View Post
    No Thursday-Friday raids this week, July 11-12. Thursday-Friday raids will return next week
    Bleh, it's like clockwork. On the rare occasion I can make it, it doesn't happen
    Sabbathiel/Sabathal/Sabath-1

Sarlona

Quote Originally Posted by SerPounce View Post
    Bleh, it's like clockwork. On the rare occasion I can make it, it doesn't happen
    More like conspiracy
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Quikster View Post
    More like conspiracy
    You're all just paws of my wife most likely
    Sabbathiel/Sabathal/Sabath-1

Sarlona

Default No Thursday-Friday Raids this week, July 25-26

I will not be able to host Thursday and Friday raids this week, July 25-26. Thursday and Friday raids will return next week!

Also note in the OP that additional raids have been added to our Monday and Tuesday lineup, including Legendary Hound of Xoriat on Mondays and Fire on Thunder Peak on Tuesdays! We will also soon be adding Saturday morning and evening public raids to the lineup!

I will not be able to host Thursday and Friday raids this week, July 25-26. Thursday and Friday raids will return next week!

Also note in the OP that additional raids have been added to our Monday and Tuesday lineup, including Legendary Hound of Xoriat on Mondays and Fire on Thunder Peak on Tuesdays! We will also soon be adding Saturday morning and evening public raids to the lineup!
    Very creative method you all came up with for Hound! Thanks for teaching it to us.
    DC Warlock Reaper Build (U48)
    Max DC Illusionist Reaper Build (U48)

Quote Originally Posted by slarden View Post
    Very creative method you all came up with for Hound! Thanks for teaching it to us.
    Happy to have you Slarden, hope to see you in raids again soon

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by slarden View Post
    Can we have video for teaching it to all us too? 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfo View Post
    Can we have video for teaching it to all us too? 8)
    Hey Ulfo,

Here's is a visual aide that I use when we host HOX as a teaching raid, which shows the "Hall Tanking" method that we like to use, which is a variant of the classic "H" or "collapse" method. In this method, the tank holds Xyzzy in the center of the east hall, which is a longer hall than the others, and the left and right teams end up on both sides. The benefit is that it's more secure, with only 2 positions to defend and larger groups at each position compared to the traditional collapse method.

You can also find a collection of all of our teaching raid videos, including one where we teach HOX using this method in the Guides & Strategies forum here

Community Member

Tnx! 8)

Default No Friday raids August 9

I will be out of game and unable to host Friday raids today, August 9. Friday raids will return next week

I will not be able to host Thursday and Friday raids this week, August 22-23. Thursday and Friday raids will return next week!

Community Member

Default Abbot

Hello,

I'm wondering if there will be Abbot runs on September 12th?

Quote Originally Posted by Nevilian View Post
    Hello,

I'm wondering if there will be Abbot runs on September 12th?
    yup!

Community Member

yup!
    I'll be joining you!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast