Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I will not be able to host Thursday Abbotfest and Friday Raidfest this week, September 19-20. Thursday-Friday raids will return next week

Community Member

Default Thank you! See you October 3rd

Thank you, will be there October 3rd!!!!

I will not be able to host raids this Thursday and Friday, October 10-11. Thursday and Friday raids will return next week

Default Now hosting public raids 5 days a week!

I am happy to announce changes to our public raid schedule, which now include 5 days of raids a week!

Featuring a new lineup for Nimvind's Monday and Tuesday night raids that now include Strahd and Killing Time.

Newly added Saturday afternoon raids (EU players join us!) that include Project Nemesis, Killing Time and VON 5-6.

Our raids are always newbie-friendly and first timers welcome. Please let us know if you are new and we are happy to explain how the raid works.

See the OP for full event details.

We hope to see you in raids soon!

Much love,
    Gingerspyce and the High Lords of Malkier
    Last edited by Nachomammashouse; 10-16-2019 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachomammashouse View Post
    I am happy to announce changes to our public raid schedule, which now include 5 days of raids a week!

Featuring a new lineup for Nimvind's Monday and Tuesday night raids that now include Strahd and Killing.

Newly added Saturday afternoon raids (EU players join us!) that include Project Nemesis, Killing Time and VON 5-6.

Our raids are always newbie-friendly and first timers welcome. Please let us know if you are new and we are happy to explain how the raid works.

Much love,
    Glad to see you guys officially adding PN to the rotation. I've jumped in with Nim for a few of the Saturday runs already.
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

Community Member

Featuring a new lineup for Nimvind's Monday and Tuesday night raids that now include Strahd and Killing Time.

Much love,
    Thanks to the whole crew for hosting! Always a mix of comedy and education, seeing things most of us wouldn't see without you guys/gals.

I will not be hosting Thursday Abbotfest this week because it is Halloween night and I will be hosting our 6th annual community Halloween party!
    Last edited by Nachomammashouse; 10-30-2019 at 01:20 PM.

Community Member Meltone_revenants's Avatar

Tuesday Public raids will be cancelled for tonight. Next Tuesday and the following Tuesdays will go as scheduled!
    Yo, Nimvind loves you if you love him back

I will not be able to host Thursday Abbotfest and Friday Night Raidfest this week, November 21-22. Thursday-Friday raids will return next week

I will not be able to host Thursday Abbotfest and Friday Night Raidfest this week, November 21-22. Thursday-Friday raids will return next week
    On Friday, November 22 Inamorata (most likely on her alt Arising) will be hosting a public R1 Fire on Thunder Peak and LH Strahd in my absence

2014 DDO Players Council

Hi, I would like to run Ascension Chamber with you guys. My avatar's nick is Nyrvjjn.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyrvjjn View Post
    Hi, I would like to run Ascension Chamber with you guys. My avatar's nick is Nyrvjjn.
    Heya. As said in the OP, no reservations are taken for the raids. You gotta be on when the LFM goes up, since it'll be first-come, first-serve. You'll get in if you're quick enough.

------------------

As for Friday, yo. I'm the one Ginger was talking about. We'll see how it goes tomorrow, now won't we?
    .: Sarlona - High Lords of Malkier : Reaper Life 1, 2 , 3, and 4 alumnus : My Twitch : Trans and Proud : (she/they please) :.
    .: Inamorata (Goddess of Sticks) / Signalmixer (Vorpal Queen) / Darkchylde-1 (Fiend Voodulock) / Groundloop : Plus so many others! :.

I will not be able to host Friday Night Raidfest tonight, December 6.

Community Member

I will not be able to host Friday Night Raidfest tonight, December 6.
    5 years playing this game and I’ve never done a raid. Finally got a toon to epic levels, excited to join!

Quote Originally Posted by polymath View Post
    5 years playing this game and I’ve never done a raid. Finally got a toon to epic levels, excited to join!
    See you soon

No Tuesday or Saturday raids this week, December 24 and 28 due to the holidays. I'm not yet sure about Thursday-Friday raids. I will update later in the week.
    Last edited by Nachomammashouse; 12-24-2019 at 07:03 PM.

No Thursday-Friday raids this week, December 26-27. See you next week!

Community Member

Default Cool

Are you still hosting raids? I remember raids with you always went smoothly, although those are my sleepy hours.
    Also, any of you doing less popular raids, by chance (twillight forge, chronoscope <on level> etc.)?

Quote Originally Posted by Arjaki View Post
    Are you still hosting raids? I remember raids with you always went smoothly, although those are my sleepy hours.
    Also, any of you doing less popular raids, by chance (twillight forge, chronoscope <on level> etc.)?
    Yup, the schedule in the op is up to date. We are not currently doing Twilight forge or Chronoscope. Our public raid schedule changes occasionally, but I'll keep the op updated.

Default Newly added Sunday afternoon raids!

I am pleased to announce a new addition to our public raid lineup!

Sunday afternoons with Inamorata
    What: Legendary Hound of Xoriat, Fire on Thunder Peak, Legendary Tempest's Spine, Old Baba's Hut
    When: Sunday afternoons 1pm ET
    Where: Market, Thunderholme, House J, Blue Water Inn in Borovia
    How: click on the lfm at 1pm ET. First come first served, we do not take reservations. Level 25+ for all Sunday raids. Please do not be anonymous when hitting the lfm.

What you will need for each raid...
    LHOX: No flagging required. Level 25+ please.
    FTP: Flag by killing Dagan: Regent of Thunderholme in the slayer zone. Level 25+ please. Video: How to Get to and Flag for Fire on Thunder Peak
    LTS: No flagging required. Level 25+ please.
    Baba: No flagging required. May need to run Into the Mists to access the Blue Water Inn where the raid begins.

Details are also in the op. Thank you Ina for hosting!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast