Thread: Quarantine bug!

Default Quarantine bug!

http://ddowiki.com/page/Quarantine

defeat aerele. This never completed for us on an R4 run. We killed her, but back in the tunnels, not at the plaza with her chest. We looted her chest, moved to end fight, finished. but quest did NOT complete, since she was dead and it didnt count. But we got her chest opened and looted, so ***?

Turns out she can see you, and will chase you, so you can kill her wherever. BUT, the objective doesn't show up to kill her, UNTIL you enter the plaza area where her chest is. Lame.
    Last edited by Mindos; 06-02-2018 at 11:05 PM.

Community Member

The same thing can happen in Druid's Curse. It's possible to kill that one named ranger with a pet spider at a distance before the objective to kill him appears. If that happens, the quest becomes unfinishable.
    Once, that also happened in Black Loch, we opened the blue door before the objective to open it had triggered. Quest didn't finish after the endfight.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnie View Post
    The same thing can happen in Druid's Curse. It's possible to kill that one named ranger with a pet spider at a distance before the objective to kill him appears. If that happens, the quest becomes unfinishable.
    Once, that also happened in Black Loch, we opened the blue door before the objective to open it had triggered. Quest didn't finish after the endfight.
    Correct. Black Loch is the most common in my experience. People get the key and open the door as soon as they can, which is JUST outside the distance for the objective to appear. If I am in a PuG, I go straight for the door to make the objective activate before I go to the key. Wastes a couple seconds, but worth it not to risk breaking the dungeon.

These have been known for a long time. Nothing has been done about them. In fact, they are still designing content with this flaw. I must believe this is WAI, until SSG proves otherwise by fixing these quests.