Community Member

Question TRing to a iconic & epic feats

If you do an epic TR, you are asked what sphere you want to take an epic feat from and which of those 3. When you go from level 30 to an iconic, are you asked about your epic past life feat too? For example if you were a human fighter and had the 6 million in the martial sphere to qualify for a past life feat if you did an epic tr. If you TR'ed to iconic purple dragon knight, would you get that option to take your epic past life feat as part of the TR process?

Quote Originally Posted by rover223 View Post
    If you do an epic TR, you are asked what sphere you want to take an epic feat from and which of those 3. When you go from level 30 to an iconic, are you asked about your epic past life feat too? For example if you were a human fighter and had the 6 million in the martial sphere to qualify for a past life feat if you did an epic tr. If you TR'ed to iconic purple dragon knight, would you get that option to take your epic past life feat as part of the TR process?
    no u get an iconic and a class past life

u can go back to 20 and er, but that means you can not tr then

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

http://ddowiki.com/page/Epic_Reincarnation
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Iconic_True_Reincarnation

When you get to 30 on an Iconic, you can either ITR (in which case you get your Iconic and heroic PL feats and start over at lvl 1 as a regular race OR lvl 15 as an Iconic race) or ER (in which case you gain your epic PL feat and drop back down to 20, at which point you have to level back to 30 in order to ITR or ER again). You can NOT heroic TR an Iconic race at 20; you have to be at level cap to use either of the allowable reincarnations for Iconics.
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post
    no u get an iconic and a class past life

u can go back to 20 and er, but that means you can not tr then
    So I should do my epic TRs get those feats set aside, then do iconic in the classes of my choice to get the class past life feat. What I'm looking at doing is getting the 3 primal archery doubleshot past life feats, and then finishing up the +6 ranger damage past life bonus. He's on his second ranger life, to finish up as a ranger with both the +6 damage and the 10% double shot.

Quote Originally Posted by rover223 View Post
    By the wording it looks like to me you are a fighter at lvl 30 which yes, allows you to get epic pl, then hit 20 and at 20 you can tr INTo iconic, that's how it works. Ofc if you are currently in your iconic life you need to hit 30 for the iconic + class pl, doesn't matter what will you tr into
    psykopeta is finally baconpletionist because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS: I post only in the latest thread shown in main page, in the weird case u want something from me, feel free to send pm