This is basically an U38 winter wolf build who uses the ability to rage and be able to cast druid spells while raging. I m using light armor so wolf evasion works and wield two-handed weapons like a greatsword or a falchion for more dps rather than a one-handed weapon and a shield (or orb). Glancing blows don’t work in wolf form but you attack 30% faster in winter wolf form. The race I chose is Aasimar mostly because of healing hands. It can also be Aasimar Scourge if you use a lesser heart +1 to get rid of the ranger level. The t4 ascendant bond in aasimar tree won’t work with wild shape because it is considered a form. The barbarian level makes rage lasts longer, gives 10% fast movement, gives proficiency with martial weapons which is needed for falchion and greatswords and also it gives access to t1 enhancements. The FvS gives access to Divine Will which works like Know the Angles but its wisdom based. To top it off you get nightshield as an FvS spell and some extra spell points. At last 18 levels of druid give you access to all druid spells and animal form innate attacks. You get a decent pool of spellpoints for healing and innate attacks and all druid buffs.

The Raging Wolf
Aasimar
18 Druid, 1 Barbarian, 1 FvS
Neutral Good

Strength 18 + all 7 raises
Dexterity 15
Constitution 14
Intelligence 8
Wisdom 16
Charisma 8
No ability tomes are required for this build to work but the bigger the merrier.

For skills I recommend:
Heal
UMD: for out of combat scroll use mostly, can’t use scrolls or wands in wild shape or while being raged
Tumble: just 2 half points to unlock it
Search: so you can find high DC secret doors
Spot: it helps you bluff enemies using the bailing bite innate wolf attack and spot stealthy enemies

The Breakdown
1 Druid: Power Attack, Bond of the Fallen
2 Barbarian
3 Druid: Cleve
4 Druid
5 Druid
6 Druid: Great Cleave
7 Druid
8 Druid
9 Druid: Quicken
10 Druid
11 Druid
12 Druid: Improved Critical Slashing
13 Druid
14 Druid
15 Druid Natural Fighting
16 Druid
17 Druid
18 Druid Natural Fighting
19 FvS: **whatever deity you want, its just for flavor
20 Druid
**(i took the fvs at this level because i wanted to have snowslide at L18)

Epic Feats
21 Overwhelming Critical
24 Natural Fighting
26 Perfect Two Weapon Fighting (for 5% main hand doublestrike)
27 Blinding Speed
28 Tactician
29 Dire Charge
30 Scion of Arborea, Epic Reflex or Completionist

Enhancements
Extra racial action points can help make this build stronger but can do without
Aasimar: Stronger Bonds, Strength, Stronger Bond, Strength, Stronger Bonds, Aasimar Improved Recovery I
Nature’s Warrior: 5 cores till Howl of Winter, Extra Wild Empathy 2/3, Bestial Nature 2/2, Flight 3/3, Ghost Wolf, AB Doublestrike 3/3, Fight 3/3, Prey of the Weak 2/2, Ghost Wolf Pack, Essence of the Shrike 2/2, Fatal Harrier 3/3, Four Legs Good, Ferocity 3/3, Alpha Strike 3/3, Swift Hunter, Jaws of Ice, Go for the Kill
Nature’s Protector: first 3 cores, Rage of the Beast 2/2, Grizzled Defense 3/3, Animal Brutality 3/3, Primal Beast II 2/2, Enchanted Defense 3/3, Enduring Beast 2/2, Strength, Undying Beast, Beast Awakened
War Soul (FvS): Smite, Divine Will 3/3
Ravager (BrB): Furious Rage, Barbarian Power Attack 3/3

Note: If you want to use displacements clickies often you might want to get Extra Rage from Frenzied Berserker tree because you only get 5 uses of rage so far with this build. So those racial action points you get from racial TR’s might come in handy here.

Epic Destiny
Legendary Dreadnaught: Legendary Tactics 3/3, Extra Action Boost 3/3, Strength I, Improved Power Attack, AB Power 3/3, Strength II, AB Haste 3/3, Advancing Blows, Devastating Critical, Master’s Blitz Resistance
Twists: Sense Weakness, Primal Scream, Dragonhide, Impregnable Mind, a tier 3 twist from these: Blessed Blade (makes weapon good aligned), Grim Precision, Meld into Darkness

Equipment
CC Goggles +15 wisdom, true seeing, +7 ins wisdom, +2 festive wisdom aug??
Legendary Executioner Helm, +250 power topaz
Neck: Slavers Chains +17 constitution, +4 quality constitution, +14 resistance, heal +22, draconic soul gem aug
CC Trinket 15% dodge, healing amplification 61, insightful deadly +5
Legendary Bracers of the Fallen Hero, +40 false life sapphire
Legendary Ring of Prowess, +8 cha diamond??
Feet: Slavers Sackles, +45 sheltering, armor piercing +28, quality strength +4, 1 missing property maybe +20 vertigo or +22 to a skill, golems heart aug??
CC Gloves 17% double strike, insightful combat mastery +6, insightful strength +7
Ring: Legendary Band of Insightful Commands (more attack also helps your cc to not graze and hence auto fail in legendry quests), for boss fights swap to something that has improved deception like Seal of House Avithoul or Ring of Lies or Ring of Deceit, can also use the Legendary Ring of Power from slavers for the extra armor piercing when that’s needed.
Legendary Silent Avenger Set
Legendary Mist-laden Vestment, deathblock topaz or fear immunity??
Legendary Shadowhail Cloak, good luck +2 aug
Legendary Braided Cutcord, globe of true imperial blood aug
Weapon
Legendary Tail of the Scorpion, devotion +138 ruby
Can also use Morninglord Falchion or Epic Sword of Shadows
I recommend falchions because they benefit more from the +1 critical multiplier you get from Nature’s Warrior 4th core.
Note: the 3 slavers items I’m using are part of the Slaver’s Might set

Notes
I don’t play in Lamania so i don’t know how to measure the dps of this build.
You can swap no auto-fail saves on rolls of 1 from feats and twists i choose for different if you don’t care.
Although Druid gets a lot of healing spells they have longer cooldowns in animal forms so 7 charges of healing hands from Aasimar always come in handy especially on reaper difficulty.
If you choose you can swap to normal form or elemental form and act as a healer if the need arise.
You can swap to bear form any time you want to use bear form cc like tremor or relentless onslaught although this build has plenty of cc as it is.
The prr and mrr you get is quite decent but dodge is not that high, the particular armor caps it at 20%. If you want more maybe you can twist Lithe from shadowdancer and put some points in dodge in the Nature’s Warrior tree. With Shadar Kai past lives it should get it to 26% and don’t forget to use Flight enhancement for an uncapped 20% extra for a period of time.

PS
Thank you for any suggestion you might make.