Community Member

Default Druis Bear form using staff and rogue TA attack speed

Hello

I have been trying to test if rogue thief acrobats +15% attack speed to staves works while in animal form. But i have g-sync on my computer and it f's up the fps to something weird as 59.857262492 instead of just 60. This means the program i wrote to analyse videos for attack speed doesn't work.

So my original question would be if anybody knows if the unlisted attack speed bonus from thief acrobat applies while in animal form.

Then i have some follow up questions.

What program do you recommend for analysing videos. I am currently using vlc but it does not show the frames just the time in seconds and that's not precise enough.

Does anybody have any idea how to force nvidia screen recorder to record in 60 fps. I think i have to disable g-sync somehow.

Thanks

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultinoob View Post
    Hello

I have been trying to test if rogue thief acrobats +15% attack speed to staves works while in animal form. But i have g-sync on my computer and it f's up the fps to something weird as 59.857262492 instead of just 60. This means the program i wrote to analyse videos for attack speed doesn't work.

So my original question would be if anybody knows if the unlisted attack speed bonus from thief acrobat applies while in animal form.

Then i have some follow up questions.

What program do you recommend for analysing videos. I am currently using vlc but it does not show the frames just the time in seconds and that's not precise enough.

Does anybody have any idea how to force nvidia screen recorder to record in 60 fps. I think i have to disable g-sync somehow.

Thanks

I tested it, it works. However the active staff enhancements don't work in animal form like quick strike and the raw numbers don't support using the few wooden qstaffs out there over the alternatives. Bear, you're better off slapping a shield on and getting the additional bonuses.

Community Member

Thank you.

I am not sure this is WAI.

I will try and test it myself again and report back here.

Community Member

Default Note to self

This doesn't work. Tested with first no melee alacrity using a kukri and then 10% and there was a noteable difference. With qstaff there was none.