Default Devs - watch the center is not adding dc to bird attacks in falconry tree

I tested several times changing the enhancements -- adding all 3 Watch the Center points -- but the clickies for the bird attacks stayed exactly the same as when I did not use these enhancements.

Either they are not displaying, or assassinate is not adding to the dcs (not sure if equipment items with assassinate add or not) or finally maybe just Watch the Center enhancement is messed up.

Can anyone confirm whether other tree assassinate buffs or such equipment is changing the dcs of the bird attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Paisheng View Post
    I tested several times changing the enhancements -- adding all 3 Watch the Center points -- but the clickies for the bird attacks stayed exactly the same as when I did not use these enhancements.

Either they are not displaying, or assassinate is not adding to the dcs (not sure if equipment items with assassinate add or not) or finally maybe just Watch the Center enhancement is messed up.

Can anyone confirm whether other tree assassinate buffs or such equipment is changing the dcs of the bird attacks?
    one time bump

Read by QA!

Watch the Center is accurately incrementing the Assassinate DC's channel.

All Falcon attacks (both melee and ranged variants) are accurately benefiting from the Assassinate DC's channel.

The DC displayed in the tooltip of the melee variant of "Death from Above" and both variants of "Coordinated Strikes" is erroneously not taking into account the Assassinate DC channel bonuses.

It's now on the list!

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    Watch the Center is accurately incrementing the Assassinate DC's channel.

All Falcon attacks (both melee and ranged variants) are accurately benefiting from the Assassinate DC's channel.

The DC displayed in the tooltip of the melee variant of "Death from Above" and both variants of "Coordinated Strikes" is erroneously not taking into account the Assassinate DC channel bonuses.

It's now on the list!
    Thank you! Death from above and coordinated strikes are the 2 clickies I use in the tree and noted no change ....I assumed the 2 other bird attacks were experiencing a similar fate but I should have tested those and will be more specific in the future. I am glad it is just a display error.