Community Member

Default Retired,Unemployed,Stay at home people.

I am looking for people who have no life, who just want to play and have all day to do it, don't care about your background or why you are on DDO at 10am on a Tuesday. I am looking for a group of people who want to grind out the insane 100+ lives for this game, the only thing required is you own all content and be willing to grind it till your eyes bleed. NO REAPER!!! Elite is good enough for me(my e-peen is fine). If you are on Khyber and interested leave a message here. Umm....thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by morrok73 View Post
    I am looking for people who have no life, who just want to play and have all day to do it, don't care about your background or why you are on DDO at 10am on a Tuesday. I am looking for a group of people who want to grind out the insane 100+ lives for this game, the only thing required is you own all content and be willing to grind it till your eyes bleed. NO REAPER!!! Elite is good enough for me(my e-peen is fine). If you are on Khyber and interested leave a message here. Umm....thanks.
    Reaper 1 would net you faster lives though!!! but im on argo oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Added even later: Ignore this add, I am the dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by morrok73 View Post
    Might as well get reaper xp while you are grinding 100+ past lives. Otherwise, you'll just have to grind reaper AFTER you do the 100+ lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSandyman View Post
    Some people brag about how fast they finished the game. I cant think of a stupider thing to brag about. Or in this game, going from level 1 to level 30 in two days, or however long it takes. I can't even begin to imagine what drives a person to think that is fun. You are ignoring all of the content and options and going for sheer speed. It is like going to a museum and bragging about how fast you made it through. Or bragging about how fast you finished a good steak.

unfortunately I have a job and other commitments or I would consider it. usually only have a 2-3 hour window in the evenings. I like the "NO REAPER" though. maybe I'll see your lfm.
    #MakeDDOGreatAgain

You are the one choosing not to play alts.

Casual player now investing way less than I used to into the game, playing 1-3 months at a time and still want nothing to do with Reaper. #improvepuggrouping#alldifficultiesmatter

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    Might as well get reaper xp while you are grinding 100+ past lives. Otherwise, you'll just have to grind reaper AFTER you do the 100+ lives.
    unless you don't care about Reaper than its another grind you don't have to worry about.
    #MakeDDOGreatAgain

You are the one choosing not to play alts.

Casual player now investing way less than I used to into the game, playing 1-3 months at a time and still want nothing to do with Reaper. #improvepuggrouping#alldifficultiesmatter

Community Member

While you may not be a fan of reaper at the moment, by the time you're on life 75 and decided to start doing reaper, you are going to wish you had been doing it for the past 75 lives. Just some friendly advice, maybe revisit a reaper quest or two every 5 lives or so. You might be surprised to find that it's not as off-putting as you remember it being. Good luck on your past lives journey!
    Stratis on Khyber

Solo/duo raids and solo R10s. Come see what a bard can do.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq7...2ixwFkkmzBAvQw

I am cool with just elite and am on Khyber exclusively. I have several different classes and races and most are at least level 10 but I do have a few that arent. I usually play solo as I have no one to quest with. If you have any interest please let me know
    When I am good I am very good and when I am bad I am better