Default Can't log into GLand.

Title, however, i CAN log onto any other server.
    On my other account i CAN log into GLand.
    Just when i do my main account i can NOT log into GLand. Im stuck on a "Loading Character Data", and if i let it sit long enough i geta message about the login server being full.
    Already sent in a support ticket. Was just hoping that someone else who had this issue found a way past it.
    Character is currently in RL which may or may not have an effect.

Thank you in advance,
    Stealth

Community Member

Default having same problem

I have the exact same issues as you. was in a raid group, some people disconnected then it started to bug out. I couldn't leave party or kick due to "people teleporting". so I restarted ddo and have had the "loading new game data" stuck page since.

sent ticket as well but no reply yet. We just had a gland server restart yesterday with the exact same problem.

hope can be fixed soon

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by john0 View Post
    I have the exact same issues as you. was in a raid group, some people disconnected then it started to bug out. I couldn't leave party or kick due to "people teleporting". so I restarted ddo and have had the "loading new game data" stuck page since.

sent ticket as well but no reply yet. We just had a gland server restart yesterday with the exact same problem.

hope can be fixed soon
    me too. was happening to friends last night and still happening this morning

G-Land is currently being rebooted again. Hopefully it fixes this. Been having issues tonight as well.

Stuck at loading screen, after 10 attempts nothing happens. Ppl from party logged off, so i guess they got same issue. It seems last update was so screwed up, that 1 restart/day is not enough.

I did not realize you read the ddo forums, stealthsiren.

Do you just log in when you cannot log in or access your warforged?