Default Thelanis core Raids - Abbot & Shroud?

Got a toon who needs a couple things - a greensteel item (The Shroud raid), and (yes) a Quiver of Alacrity (the Ascension Chamber aka The Black Abbot raid).

Any chance we can get a raid going for one or both? Maybe a (semi?) regular time/day, to try more than once (for those who want/need)? And (to be clear), I don't know them well enough to lead them.

(Both require flagging - that's a related issue we can discuss. I'm flagged for both, but guess not all who want to join will be.)

I'm holding at 18 (in case that's an issue), but I would have no objection running w/ Level 21-30, so long as we get 'er done. This is about loot, and learning* the raids, not xp.

(* I'd rather organize a learning raid than a zerging raid, but beggars and choosers and all that.)

For the Ascension Chamber/Quiver, I'd think most all participants would want one too, so we'd all want to agree to keep running a few if/when we get one early, to pass to others - fair is fair. And there are some other items which are nice, and a decent chance for Tomes, so there's something for everyone.

For the Shroud, this would be an opportunity for anyone to make (part of) their 20 runs to cleanse an existing item to clear the way to get another.

So... anyone?

Saturday and Sundays work best for me. I know shroud but not so much on Abbot. I was planning on doing low-mid level raids on the weekends so getting a group should be easy enough.
    I unfortunately can't run this weekend. My laptop died last Saturday and the new one won't be here until Tuesday evening.
    My 2 mains are Mornyngstar and Seldissan on Thelanis but I also have toons on all servers with those names. Any toon that has Mornyngstar Clan as their last name is most likely me.

I would love to learn/ run those raids, need to get a char flagged for them though, as I TR'd the one that was and she is only lvl 5 now. Tairi is one of my main chars, Ministry of Bacon is my guild.

'I wish it need not have happened in my time,' said Frodo.
    'So do I,' said Gandalf, 'and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.'

There are some good you-tube vids showing "how to" for both these raids, good thing to watch to get the basics of what's in store, so you're not absolutely lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenwolf1 View Post
    ...need to get a char flagged for them though, as I TR'd the one that was and she is only lvl 5 now...
    Level 5 would be... problematic. :/

What's your timeline for leveling up toward 17-ish? Are we talking days, weeks...?

Actually, since no one is stepping forward, I think we should just smile and allow Epic characters. If we're tough enough, we shouldn't(?) have much of a problem.

No one part is overly complex or difficult, but each part is exacting and unforgiving - do it right, or fail (and quite possibly wipe). But watching the vid a few times should show you everything you "need" to know.

Here's a good vid (covers 1 of 3 puzzles, w/ links to other 2) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzadh4MnWTo

For those who aren't sure, here's the link to the named loot that can be found:

o http://ddowiki.com/page/Ascension_Ch...med_Chest_Drop

This potentially includes +2 Tomes and +2->3 upgrades.

Sunday April 8th, will be a raid day. I am planning on running Titan, Heroic Shroud, Fall of Truth and trying an Abbott. Those are the set ones but we will be running others throughout the day. Mercenaries Incorporated.
    My 2 mains are Mornyngstar and Seldissan on Thelanis but I also have toons on all servers with those names. Any toon that has Mornyngstar Clan as their last name is most likely me.

Ach! I'll be afk all day long (at least until late Pacific) .

But good job for running, AND posting here! I hope you fill your raid w/ winners!

Questions -

o ~About~ what time are you thinking about starting? (and in what time zone?)
    o About how late will you be running?
    o What level range allowed? (i.e. Are you looking at experience, or just crushing the raid over-level and finishing?)
    o What in-game character name to contact/look for?

Thx, I hope next time!

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    Ach! I'll be afk all day long (at least until late Pacific) .

But good job for running, AND posting here! I hope you fill your raid w/ winners!

Questions -

o ~About~ what time are you thinking about starting? (and in what time zone?)
    o About how late will you be running?
    o What level range allowed? (i.e. Are you looking at experience, or just crushing the raid over-level and finishing?)
    o What in-game character name to contact/look for?

Thx, I hope next time!
    Start time is 9ish EDT (when I wake up) goes until 11pm or later when I get tired.
    Typically I run over lever for loot and completions. (Currently working on my alts to get them their 5k Guild Renown)
    If you can get in the quest you are welcome to join. The exception is the Epic/Legendary raids that need at least 90% of the group to be at level to have a chance at completing.
    Message Mornyngstar since I always log onto him in the morning to check Auction House and Shard House. This week I will be on Jinxian for most of the raids.

Hope this helps.