Here are some initial observations

Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
TIER 2

[INDENT]Primal Beast: Gain 5/10 melee power when raging in animal form. Gain one more use of rage 1/2. AP COST: 1 Requires Rage of the Beast

TIER 3

[INDENT]Enduring Beast: while raging Increase healing amp by 10/20 in any animal forms. Gain one more use of rage per rank. AP COST: 1 Requires: Undying Beast

TIER 4

[INDENT]
Undying Beast: While raging in animal form you gain immunity to death effects and energy drain. Gains one more use of rage. AP COST: 2 Requires: Primal Beast

Spirit Bear Charge: Requires bear form Charge forward inflicting +3W and knocking down enemies, reflex save vs DC 15 + Highest of Str/Wis + Trip Bonuses. 15 second cooldown. AP COST: 2

SEASONS HERALD

CORES:

3. Nature's Wellspring: The effects of your shillelagh are doubled. +1 max caster level in your active season
A) The various bonus effects while raged do not seem to be applying while under the effects of Skaldic Rage from Warchanter but the bonus to constitution from Skaldic Rage stacks on top of the Natures Protector Rage. No added benefits are given while under the effects of the Rage spell

B) Spinning Ice and Frozen Fury (war chanter) work just fine while in Bear Form...thank you for that!

C) Ferral Charge (Animal Domain) and Spirit Bear Charge are on a separate cool down...Again, Thank you! This looks like it will allow a fun cleric/druid combination

D) I like the animation for cleave cracking the earth (I don't recall if that was in the original bear form animations)

E) Season's Herald doubling of Shillelagh effects don't seem to be working on quarterstaffs. I tested with multiple versions of several quarterstaffs including staff of the seer and Twig of the Giant Mage casting with the enhancement and without the enhancement. Damage increase seems to only be +[W] rather than + 2[W] with or without the Season's Herald Enhancement