Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

- Nature's Protector cores apply the bonus to hp + MRR while in human form

- Tier I Rage of Beast works in human form

- Nature's Defense & Improved Natural Defense works in human form

- Flight works in Human Form

- Shillelagh adds 0.5W to Bonesplitter (level 18 wood great club)

- Shillelagh along with the 3rd core of Seasons Herald adds 1W to Bonesplitter (level 18 wood great club)

As an aside, my thanks to Torc for designing a few lower Tier enhancements of Natures Protector and Natures Warrior to work with characters who are not necessarily in wolf or bear form. Now that Shillelagh applies to all wooden weapons I seriously flirted with the idea of a great club kensei druid (until I realized how few epic level great clubs are actually made of wood). More build diversity is the engine that makes DDO great

Quote Originally Posted by Claver View Post
    - Shillelagh adds 0.5W to Bonesplitter (level 18 wood great club)

- Shillelagh along with the 3rd core of Seasons Herald adds 1W to Bonesplitter (level 18 wood great club)
    Are you sure about this? It should be applying +1W for the normal Shillelagh and +2W for the core 6 SH version. Two Handers gets +1W and One Handers get +.5W, the values turn into +2W and +1W respectfully with the core upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by edrein View Post
    Are you sure about this? It should be applying +1W for the normal Shillelagh and +2W for the core 6 SH version. Two Handers gets +1W and One Handers get +.5W, the values turn into +2W and +1W respectfully with the core upgrade.
    The tool tip examination window showed +0.5W after casting the spell and +W after take the 3rd core of Seasons Herald

The weapon stats at he base of the inventory screen showed +0.5W after casting the spell and +W after take the 3rd core of Seasons Herald

I didn't notice anything in the combat log to make me think this was not the case nor did I see a large enough increase in damage to make me think this is not the case

I thought it was only quarter staffs that got the additional +0.5 W (making it +W for the spell and +2W if doubled) and not ALL wooden two handed weapons. My vote would be that two handed wooden weapons get the same bonus as quarterstaffs i.e +2W with the doubling effect
    Last edited by Claver; 03-29-2018 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Claver View Post
    The tool tip examination window showed +0.5W after casting the spell and +W after take the 3rd core of Seasons Herald

The weapon stats at he base of the inventory screen showed +0.5W after casting the spell and +W after take the 3rd core of Seasons Herald

I didn't notice anything in the combat log to make me think this was not the case nor did I see a large enough increase in damage to make me think this is not the case

I thought it was only quarter staffs that got the additional +0.5 W (making it +W for the spell and +2W if doubled) and not ALL wooden two handed weapons. My vote would be that two handed wooden weapons get the same bonus as quarterstaffs i.e +2W with the doubling effect
    Oh, you're entirely right there. Yeesh, that's pretty bad mostly since almost all 20+ Quarterstaves are metal. Here's hoping they adjust to my suggestion in the main thread to allow all non-metal weapons to benefit from Shillelagh as a spell as it'd certainly help broaden the use of the spell and open up more druidic oath appropriate weapon choices.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Open Guild for All Founder - Hardcore

Enchants your wooden melee weapons to do additional base weapon damage, and converts their damage type to bludgeoning. Weapons with this enchantment deal an additional 0.5[W] damage. Quarterstaves with this enchantment deal an additional 1.0[W] damage. A weapon can only have one item enhancement at a time.

- Shillelagh adds W to Staff of Inner Sight (making it 2.5[2d4])

- Shillelagh along with the 3rd core of Seasons Herald adds 2W to Staff of Inner Sight (making it 3.5[2d4])

- Shillelagh does not work with metal quarterstaffs like the Baravian Quarterstaff (made of steel)

This hurts since so many higher level quarterstaffs are non-wooden (Cormyrian weapon crafting for instance makes all melee weapons, including quarterstaffs, as steel)

Torc, I realize time is running short for additional development. Any chance Core 3 of Seasons Herald could be changed to "Wellspring: +1 Max Caster Level for spells appropriate to your season. Your equipped weapons, shield and armor are now made out of wood. The effects of your shillelagh spell are doubled."

This would solve the shillelagh problem, help druids find shields and armor they can wear at all levels without breaking their oath, give wolves and bears a modest melee boost since they can cast shillelagh on any of their weapons, and potentially open the door for new druid/melee class combinations willing to splash 6 druid for + 1W to their wooden weapon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12