Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

That's a tough challenge Pensar. Going 10 fighter and mixing in other classes eliminates tiers 4/5 of the vanguard tree and loses 5 fighter feats, and the opportunity to take Tactical Mastery (12), Tactical Supremacy (16), overall resulting in a lower dps and tactics build and longer to kill things (and longer for them to beat on you) meaning the healing will be really needed. And doing solo often, you will need external healing at times. If you mostly grouped, I'd suggest to try the pure build you would have no problems on lower reaper. I am a huge proponent of this build, and I hate to say it, but you might be better doing THF to get these lives done. Kensai vanguards can be surprisingly effective when built right (i.e. like how Strim outlines it). His build is a bit older obviously, but the concepts are the same. These days a notable change is I don't use tower shields as it limits how high you can get your dodge and the best dps shields seem to be large shields.

That said, at a glance, if you wanted to do this as a mix to get those lives done I'd suggest mixing in cleric to avoid arcane spell failure. Hope this helps and have fun!
    The Nak Abides - Argo - Ascent
    Ganak Goblinjuicer ~ Xanak the Irregular

Quote Originally Posted by Pensar77 View Post
    I'm gong to use this template to get my 3 PLs in PDK and Fighter, but I want to multiclass in a caster of some sort for healing/buffing. What's the best class combo for this? Was originally thinking Cleric or Bard, but then I'd have to take 11 levels of Fighter to get the fighter PL. So, maybe FVS or Druid, so I can go 10/10. I haven't played Cleric, FVS, or Druid yet. I have like 30 total PLs and 46 Reaper points, and I mostly run R1 solo or R1 - R4 in groups while leveling. Could really use some ideas here, Thanks.
    Not sure using a build from 4 years ago is a good idea for a template

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345