Thread: Poor Wolf

Community Member

Default Poor Wolf

The skeleton knight and the Mecha Dog both get some solid boosts from the enhancement setup.

The wolf is just left on it's own. Anyone have any idea why they did this?

Before you say it's because the other two are artificial, to my knowledge druids are backed up by god power, I'd kinda hope a bit would go to my buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aree_Soothsayer View Post
    The skeleton knight and the Mecha Dog both get some solid boosts from the enhancement setup.

The wolf is just left on it's own. Anyone have any idea why they did this?

Before you say it's because the other two are artificial, to my knowledge druids are backed up by god power, I'd kinda hope a bit would go to my buddy.
    Would be nice to get similar upgrades like the Arti dog gets, yeah. Something like +5/10/15 hp to you and +30/50/100% fort on your dog. Make it worthwhile to spend the AP on yourself, and then also a bonus for the pet like Arcanotechnician has.

Can we also talk about how the #1 best tree for pets is Enlightened Spirit, and Warlocks can't even summon anything better than Summon Monster 6 without a scroll? Looks like they wanted to put in familiars, and then didn't lol.
    Kestros, Wisdom Wolf
    Leader of The Shadowtouched, Ghallanda
    Member of the Tyrs Fellowship

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...Update-Preview

There's a few modest bonuses planned, but the meat of pet buffs will be done later: "Druid pets will be reworked in a separate pass with Artificer pets."
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...Update-Preview

There's a few modest bonuses planned, but the meat of pet buffs will be done later: "Druid pets will be reworked in a separate pass with Artificer pets."
    Thanks for the info.