Default Just give Unbridled Fury a cool down

Gaining 10 stacks of Fury can take some time and it resets when you zone. This makes Unbridled Fury not work at all for many quest and raids (new content uses zoning a lot, I am guessing to make things smaller and less laggy). If you aren't going to fix it soon, just give it a cool down.

Talking Umm... It already has?

UF has a 5 minute cool down.

I get your frustration at losing stacks though. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

Could do with fixing adrenaline cleaves whilst they are about it too! )

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkwier View Post
    UF has a 5 minute cool down.

I get your frustration at losing stacks though. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

Could do with fixing adrenaline cleaves whilst they are about it too! )
    Yes, I meant just let it activate every 5 minutes and forget the stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by lugoman View Post
    Gaining 10 stacks of Fury can take some time and it resets when you zone. This makes Unbridled Fury not work at all for many quest and raids (new content uses zoning a lot, I am guessing to make things smaller and less laggy). If you aren't going to fix it soon, just give it a cool down.
    heck along with that I say make LD a timed base full cap limit on cooldown. Cause you sure as hell can't keep it up anyway unless its an arti with a gatling gun fausade. And even then it seems as its more if the game feels like it or not.
    Through avarice, evil smiles; through insanity, it sings.

Community Member

They were able to fix this problem in other quests with zoning; they could do the same thing with the Ravenloft quests.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by lugoman View Post
    I support this. My in game experience with Unbridled fury is that it is not nearly as awesome as it sounds on paper, so just having a fixed counter would not make it overpowered. You'd still need to choose the optimal time to use it.
    Thelanis:
    Annikka (Sorc), Dannikka (F), Jannikka (Rgr)
    Tamikka (Bard), Famikka (Rgr)
    Bellynda (Cl), Mellynda (M)