Default LWoG is recruiting

EDIT: Winter Recruitment is now over. Sorry to anyone who missed it, our doors are now closed. If you're still interested, we will be opening our doors again in May. I will post a new thread then.

Legendary Warriors of Ghallanda is recruiting!

We will be accepting new members into our guild from Jan 21st until Feb 15th.

We are a very large guild (over 400 active accounts over multiple time zones) with a fully decked airship. Guild level is 200.

Player experience is not a concern. Brand new to the game? We'll help you out. 10+ year vet? You're welcome in our ranks as well. Our primary desire for our members is quality of character and building a healthy DDO community. As such, our guild rules are as follows:

1) Respect (towards all, guildies and non-guildies alike. We are all humans taking time from RL to play this game to have fun, and gaining pleasure from ruining another person's ability to have fun (aka: trolling) will not be tolerated)
    2) Keep chat friendly/clean (no politics, religion, sexism, racism, etc)
    3) Help others when you can

Due to our size, we have often reached the character limit for guilds (1000 characters), and as such we ask that you do not bring in your bank toons. Please join us with the character(s) you intend to play on.

We also have our own website at http://lwog.shivtr.com/
    Check it out for more information and upcoming events!

If this sounds good to you, you can contact me here on the forums, or any of the recruitment officers in game: vryxnr, ghouldrool, romika, uppsy.
    Last edited by vryxnr; 02-17-2018 at 06:17 AM.

Today is the FINAL day of recruitment! Doors will be closing at around midnight Pacific Standard Time.

Contact me in this thread (or the more active thread in the recruitment section just under the general forums) or via PM with your character name and confirmation that you've read and agree to our rules, or send me (vryxnr), Ghouldrool, Romika or Uppsy a /tell in game.

LWoG's recruitment period is now over. Our doors are closed.

Thank you all who contacted me, in game, in this thread, and via PM. I hope you all enjoy your new (in-game) home!

Next time our doors will open will be in May. I will post a new thread then.

Take care all and happy gamin!