Community Member

Default KTA stack with Insightful stunning and/or Insightful deadly?

I’m looking into rolling Dire Charge into my TWF build. I have a couple of questions about Know the angles and stunning, as well as KTA and deadly. Will help me with gear selection.

Does KTA’s insight bonus to damage stack with Insightful deadly? Wiki says it doesn’t, but want to double check accuracy of this. I was hoping to use the legendary ring of nightfall but if it doesn’t stack.. I’ll use something else.

Does KTA’s insight Bonus to tactics stack with Insightful stunning? I was planning on canning crafting Insightful stun but if it doesn’t stack I’ll do something else.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RS-Makk View Post
    I’m looking into rolling Dire Charge into my TWF build. I have a couple of questions about Know the angles and stunning, as well as KTA and deadly. Will help me with gear selection.

Does KTA’s insight bonus to damage stack with Insightful deadly? Wiki says it doesn’t, but want to double check accuracy of this. I was hoping to use the legendary ring of nightfall but if it doesn’t stack.. I’ll use something else.

Does KTA’s insight Bonus to tactics stack with Insightful stunning? I was planning on canning crafting Insightful stun but if it doesn’t stack I’ll do something else.

Thanks
    According to Symbiiot it stacks with both. I can attest KTA most def stacks with Insightful tactics. IT eveidentally stacks with insightful deadly as well (or at least the one from Ring of Nightfall).
    Kodraith / Xanxibar / Xinibar / Lensgrinder :: Lava Divers of Khyber :: I'm a monk. I hit things; it's what I do.

Default Update 45

Does it still works after recent update 45? Because it seems like it should not.
    Various
    All instances of Divine Might (Cleric, Favored Soul, and Paladin) are now: Battle Trance: You gain an Insight bonus to Attack, Damage, and the DC of tactical feats equal to 1/2 of your Charisma modifier for 30/60/120 seconds.
    War Soul's Divine Will is now: Battle Trance: You gain an Insight bonus to Attack, Damage, and the DC of tactical feats equal to 1/2 of your Wisdom modifier for 30/60/120 seconds.
    Divine Might, Divine Will, Harper's Know the Angles, and Falconry's Deadly Instinct's Damage components now provide an actual Insight bonus to Damage (as their tooltips claim they do), meaning:

They all provide Damage to both Melee and Ranged attacks.
    They do not stack with other Insight bonuses to Damage.
    The ones that provide Attack do not stack with other Insight bonuses to Attack.

Quote Originally Posted by xBunny View Post
    Does it still works after recent update 45? Because it seems like it should not.
    I can confirm that KtA stacks with canith crafted insightful stun and leg ring of nightfall. worked as of last night. not sure about insightful deadly but ill find out tonight. bonus if it does.
    Badlass 20/10 Bard, Wc....Badlazz 20/10 Bard, Sb....Havnt got a clue 20/10 Bard SS....Slyfoxx 20/10 ranger dex/tempest....Stillgot no clue 20/10 ranger AA in limbo.....22 others, mostly mules.

Quote Originally Posted by jydog100 View Post
    I can confirm that KtA stacks with canith crafted insightful stun and leg ring of nightfall. worked as of last night. not sure about insightful deadly but ill find out tonight. bonus if it does.
    Thx for reply. I don't know game mechanics too well, but judging from numbers I got on my ship, attacking cannon, looks like it don't. I have +8 insightful deadly from Sigil of the Triumvirate and 41 int atm. I did not notice difference in numbers beyond systematic error, though I don't know how much difference should be from 41 int. Not sure if Attack rolls from KTA are taken into account in char sheet, but I did not see any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by xBunny View Post
    Thx for reply. I don't know game mechanics too well, but judging from numbers I got on my ship, attacking cannon, looks like it don't. I have +8 insightful deadly from Sigil of the Triumvirate and 41 int atm. I did not notice difference in numbers beyond systematic error, though I don't know how much difference should be from 41 int. Not sure if Attack rolls from KTA are taken into account in char sheet, but I did not see any difference.
    When they changed trances to give proper Insightful bonuses, this stopped them from stacking with Insightful Accuracy and Insightful Deadly items. It's been tested and confirmed to no longer stack. Note that KtA and Deadly Instincts do NOT provide attack, so you'll still want Insightful Accuracy if you can.

Insightful Tactics should not stack either, but it still does.
    Pinc Punch - Unarmed Monk (Uber Completionist) // Porc the Orc - Paladin // Thunderborn - Warlock // Imustbe Emo - PewPew Rogue // Aquamine Artifact - Crafting Artificer (shelved)