Community Member

Default Been a long time since Ive rock and rolled.

Wow! Its been four years! I left DDO that long ago due to health issues, but now after crawling out of the mire of failed real life fortitude checks, a few surgeries later, lots of physical therapy, I have returned. My question is since I've reactivated my VIP account, what the hell do I do? I left my half orc barbarian at level 20/4 sad and lonely in Eveningstar feeding his pet rust monster and small kobold. Where do I go? Where is everyone? Is Khyber low on people or are you all hiding in them there Reaper Modes? Dude needs a guild, people to smash things with.

Community Member

Welcome back!

I think Khyber has a pretty decent population. I still like Estar and I see Estar LFMs pretty much nightly, but I'm guessing a large portion of the population is grinding out past lives in heroics or endgame gear/sentient weapons in Ravenloft.

Don't fear the reaper!
    Stratis on Khyber

Solo/duo raids and solo R10s. Come see what a bard can do.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq7...2ixwFkkmzBAvQw

Welcome Back
    Guild I'm one of a kind, Khyber
    Current Crew: Raika ~ Carolanne ~ Sulthania ~ Yasminne ~ Zazette
    Semi-Active Crew: Rosanna ~ Venusia ~ Coriza
    Retired Crew: Alexandra ~ Samara ~ Zaretta ~ Carelle ~ Katina ~ Nathalya ~ Kristina ~ Nausikaa ~ Carietta ~ Isabella ~ Zyvorra ~ Hetoff
    Guild The Ashen, Khyber (Originally from Riedra)
    Retired Crew: Zazumi

Alot of good guilds on khyber that can help get you back in the swing. Band of Gypsys,Lava Divers annihilation just to mention a few. Look them Up see what you think.
    Proud Guild Leader of Band of Gypsys toons- Hauntingly,Itoonz,Dumpstats,Liquidspark,Andina and many other gimps