Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Ghallanda Fellowship alliance is holding huge event this Friday. All Ghallandians are welcome to join us for our TOYS R US kid Meet & Greet and the following SHROUDS!

NOSTALGIA FOR THE WIN!

'ODE to Toys R Us... For Toys R Us Kids everywhere!

Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 03-31-2018 at 02:16 PM.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Community Member

Guild: The Ale Order
    Leader: Mrgrigor

Would love chatting with other guild leaders/guilds and getting my guildies together with others... I'm a returning longtime player (since cap was 12 lol) who's been back for 1 yr after taking a 5yr break.
    Guild: Unlikely Heroes
    Co-leaders: Bladedge and HigherAngel
    /HealingAngel<---- Me
    Ghallanda Server: member of Best Beaches Around (BBA) (Lvl 200)
    Healingangel, Higherangel (Main), Angelwise, Lyricalangel

Community Member

Pariahs
    Guild first leader: Tisto
    Guild second leader: Erimor

I'm seeing more and more guilds crop up on Ghallanda.

Who's next?

No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

It seems most of the older guilds have flamed out. Mine seems to have become very casual as even I have become a casual gamer here. It seems none of my old friends play anymore.

We are Upper Caves of Anthia, and Chippacabre is our guild leader.

I personally only play in the wee hours of the morning before work. (5am-7am central) I don't know how active the rest of the guild is anymore, but I have been off for about a year or two, maybe three. LOL
    Member of Upper Caves of Anthia on Ghallanda.
    Calamas: Racial Completionist in progress, Millitis: Bladforged Pally
    Blitzzen: Air Savant Sorc
    Ariethil: Falcon Striker Monk

Quote Originally Posted by JDCrowell View Post
    It seems most of the older guilds have flamed out. Mine seems to have become very casual as even I have become a casual gamer here. It seems none of my old friends play anymore.

We are Upper Caves of Anthia, and Chippacabre is our guild leader.

I personally only play in the wee hours of the morning before work. (5am-7am central) I don't know how active the rest of the guild is anymore, but I have been off for about a year or two, maybe three. LOL
    Casual is not bad AT ALL, congratulations to the Upper Caves of Anthia for still playing!

DDO is past its heyday, but the game still has many years still left in it.

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieWest_GuitarGod View Post
    Casual is not bad AT ALL, congratulations to the Upper Caves of Anthia for still playing!

DDO is past its heyday, but the game still has many years still left in it.
    Thanks! But I've been corrected. We aren't casual, I'm just playing at really odd hours! LOL

We're a good group that has been around a while. I've been here since 2010, but keep taking chunks of time off as life changes. I feel I'm back on a more permanent basis though! Hope to see more of ya'll around soon!

Thanks! But I've been corrected. We aren't casual, I'm just playing at really odd hours! LOL

We're a good group that has been around a while. I've been here since 2010, but keep taking chunks of time off as life changes. I feel I'm back on a more permanent basis though! Hope to see more of ya'll around soon!
    It's all good JD! I understand fully. You guys & gals have been around a longtime.

When we first broke onto the scene, Tyrs Paladium was as green as a forest ranger's pair of slacks that was never meant to break out of Korthos alive! Haha... As leaders we competed against everyone, casual to the most elite. But we didnt compete for fastest raid completion... we were competing for last man & woman standing We were competing to try to create the best home for guildies to play longterm. Yet we never used the word compete. We were just having fun playing the game together.

Nowadays, heck when I log in I'm just happy to see everyone playing. No matter what kind of guild it is. We are the survivors man!

I am sad to see once thriving guilds down to 2-6 peeps. So years ago I created a guild alliance to support small guilds and its still going strong. Recently I created this thread. I'm going to keep building it and maybe we can all get together every once in a while, leaders and officers.

I am a true believer that once "Guild Life" dies, DDO dies. We just cannot let guild life die.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 08-17-2018 at 05:12 AM.

For what it's worth, Southern Tenant Farmers Union ain't quite dead yet... though we are down to about 6 members that play on any kind of regular basis. We've been around for, like, ever. I'm not guild leader (that'd be Caprial), but I thought I should at least post here that we're not getting on the cart quite yet! Caprial and alts are in The Fellowship channel, so you can reach out there if you wanna chat and confirm, etc. Or, send an in game mail, I guess.

Happy hunting.
    Shiz - Ghallanda > Orien (Pharoah let my people go!)
    Shizmonkey (OG Grand Poo-Bah of R.O.G.U.E. 1st edition) and other various ShizAlts
    R.O.G.U.E. Proving Grounds Redux is now defunct. Check out Part Quatre

Quote Originally Posted by kamimitsu View Post
    For what it's worth, Southern Tenant Farmers Union ain't quite dead yet... though we are down to about 6 members that play on any kind of regular basis. We've been around for, like, ever. I'm not guild leader (that'd be Caprial), but I thought I should at least post here that we're not getting on the cart quite yet! Caprial and alts are in The Fellowship channel, so you can reach out there if you wanna chat and confirm, etc. Or, send an in game mail, I guess.

Happy hunting.
    Great to hear Kamimitsu! I am glad you posted that Southern Tenant Farmers Union is still solvent! Together we are STRONGEST my brother. Remember the Fellowship site is always there for ya'll to sign up to scheduled runs!! S.T.F.U. is always welcome.

I'm seeing a lot of Taxes around of late. Who's the leadership?

I'm seeing a lot of Taxes around of late. Who's the leadership?
    We seem to see more Taxes every year. I think their leadership is on the East Coast somewhere. Do we need to storm their stronghold so we have fewer Taxes? I'm down for that.

We seem to see more Taxes every year. I think their leadership is on the East Coast somewhere. Do we need to storm their stronghold so we have fewer Taxes? I'm down for that.
    HAHA!!! Great guild name indeed... perhaps this is the guild leader? Inquiring minds wanna know!

Irwin R. Shyster, aka I.R.S.
    (of World Wrestling Federation fame)

His official WWF description: "The only thing a Superstar fears more than a humiliating loss is an IRS audit, so the WWE locker room had reason to take notice when Irwin R. Schyster made his debut in 1991.

The technically proficient IRS was as adept with tax laws as he was with ring rules. These skills would help the government agent make an early impact in WWE when he reached the finals of the King of the Ring in 1991."

Community Member

Default Banned Camp (formerly Captains Crew)

Banned Camp (formerly Captains Crew)
    Illustrious Supreme Being - BigJunk; aka God_Emperor_Junk of the 1/3 Reich (he's a gnome)

FYI, BC is recruiting! PM Stratiotis in-game if interested.

HAHA!!! Great guild name indeed... perhaps this is the guild leader? Inquiring minds wanna know!

Irwin R. Shyster, aka I.R.S.
    (of World Wrestling Federation fame)

His official WWF description: "The only thing a Superstar fears more than a humiliating loss is an IRS audit, so the WWE locker room had reason to take notice when Irwin R. Schyster made his debut in 1991.

The technically proficient IRS was as adept with tax laws as he was with ring rules. These skills would help the government agent make an early impact in WWE when he reached the finals of the King of the Ring in 1991."

Haha! I understood that reference!

Alas, no, I'm not their guild leader. I am merely a guy who has a crazy obsession with puns and play on words!

I'm a member of Upper Caves of Anthia. And not even their leader; just an officer. So they mystery continues!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12