Community Member

Default Slave Lords Crafting suggestions for barbarian

I have been accumulating the ingredients for crafting a Slave Lords item and don't want to waste them.

Is there a general item people craft?

Is there an item that is advantageous to a dwarf barbarian build?

Any ideas or links appreciated.

Community Member

I think Ravenloft is a game-changer because a lot of the good items have attributes in places that seem "strange". For example, Con items for the longest time seemed to be in the belt spot so it made sense to craft a con +17 belt to replace whatever named item was in that slot. I don't believe Ravenloft belt items have Con so that changes everything.

My advice would be to run the Ravenloft series and make a gear setup based on that. Then you can craft a slavers item or 2 to fill in any gaps you find in the positions where you don't have a strong item.

I personally didn't purchase Ravenloft so I have to wait until March when it becomes available for TP. In the meantime, I've halted slavers crafting and am just accruing the materials.
    Thelanis:
    Annikka (Sorc), Dannikka (F), Jannikka (Rgr)
    Tamikka (Bard), Famikka (Rgr)
    Bellynda (Cl), Mellynda (M)

Community Member

Default I like the crafting part of the game

Quote Originally Posted by RobbinB View Post
    I think Ravenloft is a game-changer because a lot of the good items have attributes in places that seem "strange". For example, Con items for the longest time seemed to be in the belt spot so it made sense to craft a con +17 belt to replace whatever named item was in that slot. I don't believe Ravenloft belt items have Con so that changes everything.

My advice would be to run the Ravenloft series and make a gear setup based on that. Then you can craft a slavers item or 2 to fill in any gaps you find in the positions where you don't have a strong item.

I personally didn't purchase Ravenloft so I have to wait until March when it becomes available for TP. In the meantime, I've halted slavers crafting and am just accruing the materials.
    Thanks for the advice ????
    I like the crafting / making your own part of the game.
    In Cannith Crafting I have some Bracers of Wind ????