Default How do I change my email address?

Wanting to pick up Ravenloft, but cannot remember the email address I signed up with years ago.

Thanks for any help!

I managed to change e-mail using DDO launcher menu: in the middle of the top row of the launcher there is link to "account".

Quote Originally Posted by Drelak View Post
    I managed to change e-mail using DDO launcher menu: in the middle of the top row of the launcher there is link to "account".
    The ddo market is not run by SSG. If you have never bought anything off the market, you will have to create a new account, and put in the email.

Any settings within DDO are not known by the market (it is run by Digital River).

Quote Originally Posted by Greantun View Post
    The ddo market is not run by SSG. If you have never bought anything off the market, you will have to create a new account, and put in the email.

Any settings within DDO are not known by the market (it is run by Digital River).

This here worked. Tyvm

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drelak View Post
    I can log in here and in game, but not in account page. My email won't let me in without a text to phone number that doesn't exist, and now I can't change my email for the game because the account page says username and password don't match.

I remember once that game and web had different limits on password length or something that allowed a login to work in one but not the other. I don't know how to change my password without access to my email. I just don't want to lose my account if I forget or lose my game password.
    Last edited by AvrilDuChene; 10-28-2018 at 03:45 AM.