Community Member

Default Question about Empty Augment Slots

I've got a serious question. How would I put an empty augment slot into a craftable item?

Find an item with an augment slot and use it as the base item (disjunct it)

Quote Originally Posted by gphysalis View Post
    Find an item with an augment slot and use it as the base item (disjunct it)
    People will often post disjuncted items with empty slots on the AH.

Oh Khyber, some players still sell their unwanted items to the Pawn Brokers. I occasionally score a cheap item with an Augment Slot from one of them.

If you play regularly, it pays dividends to get in the habit of checking Reward Lists for items with Augment Slots. I also modify Settings and uncheck 'Class Specific Rewards'. Reward Lists tend to contain far more Clothing and Jewelry items that way.

During Loot Boost Weekends, the ones that raise the roll not the item level, watch your Reward Lists like a hawk. Items with Augment Slots drop like crazy over those weekends.

Edit: Did you know a Red Tailed Hawk can spot prey from over three kilometers away? *pushes glasses up her nose*
    Last edited by Annex; 12-16-2017 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Annex View Post
    Oh Khyber, some players still sell their unwanted items to the Pawn Brokers. I occasionally score a cheap item with an Augment Slot from one of them.

If you play regularly, it pays dividends to get in the habit of checking Reward Lists for items with Augment Slots. I also modify Settings and uncheck 'Class Specific Rewards'. Reward Lists tend to contain far more Clothing and Jewelry items that way.

During Loot Boost Weekends, the ones that raise the roll not the item level, watch your Reward Lists like a hawk. Items with Augment Slots drop like crazy over those weekends.

Edit: Did you know a Red Tailed Hawk can spot prey from over three kilometers away? *pushes glasses up her nose*
    Thanks useful, I some times look for weapons with silver or adamantine with a slot also as they are even more valuable.

Did you know that a clam has lived for over 500 years?
    G-land
    Main characters, Tymout, Tymkul, Tymbom, Tymantha etc...