Community Member

Default Newcomer from Argonessen. Looking for a guild.

Hrello! I just moved here from argo, because my server was mostly dead during my time hours.
    I'm Looking for a big and active guild. I've never tried raiding on elite or reaper anything now, I was hoping to find a guild where that would be possible.

I'm a 31 year old Danish viking living in Denmark. A European guild, or a guild with alot of people from europe would fancy my tickle.

- With the power of metal and love, we can do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemondal View Post
    Hrello! I just moved here from argo, because my server was mostly dead during my time hours.
    I'm Looking for a big and active guild. I've never tried raiding on elite or reaper anything now, I was hoping to find a guild where that would be possible.

I'm a 31 year old Danish viking living in Denmark. A European guild, or a guild with alot of people from europe would fancy my tickle.

- With the power of metal and love, we can do anything.
    Have a look at Tyrs Paladium website.....you never know , you might just fit in.
    You can apply on the site, and someone will reply fairly sharpish. There are a lot of Americans, but also Danes,Germans, Her Brittanic Majesty's subjects and the odd (!) Kiwi and Aussie.
    TYRS PALADIUM.....Officer. If you think there must be more to the game than pugging, come on and joinTYRS! Willibold Fighter/Wilibold monk /Tooflower monkftr/rogue /Hesteban fvs /Machiavehli druid/ Commabayou bard /Greenbolts ranger/Dramoh arti /Dragbat bard /Covemonster Paladin/A Pherzackerly wizard/Asimovsbayne barb/Pardoner/Cottelettedporc cleric/ftr /