Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Cannith has the Default back!!!!

And about time too!

Come on Cannithites, get ready to accept newblood!

newblood...mmmm....Ravenloft....
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Congratulations Cannith!!

It would be great to get a dev to post in this thread or create a separate thread to have the message in the dev tracker and get the word out.
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Community Manager

Yes, Cannith is now the default Recommended World for new installations.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

I suspected that when the kids I got to try the game made their toons on Cannith couple of weeks ago.

Community Member

Woot

Wink Torille!

Quote Originally Posted by Drelak View Post
    I suspected that when the kids I got to try the game made their toons on Cannith couple of weeks ago.
    Good to know that we have someone recruiting players to DDO here in Finland too. All my friends just seem to be into CS:GO and PUBG... :P
    Part of the Finnish guild Brotherhood of Blades on Cannith, rolling dice since 2010

Larendelee — Myrakka — Oikeus — Biggbinn — Betonimuuri — Larendell

Default Really!?

I just dropped $75 moving 3 toons to orien and abandoning my $200 guildship.

Nice.
    $GME YOLO

Default Perkele

Quote Originally Posted by Stratimics View Post
    Good to know that we have someone recruiting players to DDO here in Finland too. All my friends just seem to be into CS:GO and PUBG... :P
    My brother.... there were two guilds of Finns in Khyber... Most of them left. And I changed server to Orien
    Holybird of House Perkele. Sisu is with us. But is sisu with you?

Smile

Why'd y'all go to Orien? Is there a big colony over there? Excluding my two siblings and my nephew, I've seen surprisingly many Finns on Cannith, although I think many of them have quit... ._.
    Part of the Finnish guild Brotherhood of Blades on Cannith, rolling dice since 2010

Awesome! We Cannithites(?) have a great community. Welcome to all the new players.
    As the saying goes, "There is more than one way to skin a cat. (No offence to cats, cat lovers, or people that want to be cats)
    "Everything taste like chicken, 'cept chicken, that taste like turkey.", quoth the barbarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Holybird
    My brother.... there were two guilds of Finns in Khyber... Most of them left. And I changed server to Orien
    My main Patu is still in Kalevala in Khyber, but the choise of server was too difficult to remember for these "lukiopojat" (senior high boys). And most of them prefer CS, but I have official P&P D&D club going here in Kuhmoinen, and that has helped in recruiting.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Drelak View Post
    My main Patu is still in Kalevala in Khyber, but the choise of server was too difficult to remember for these "lukiopojat" (senior high boys). And most of them prefer CS, but I have official P&P D&D club going here in Kuhmoinen, and that has helped in recruiting.
    Cool We have nothing resembling a D&D club (or a game store for that matter) here in the distant reaches of Alaveteli, so I just have to play P&P with my bro'. :P Most people here have not even heard of D&D. x) I've spoken for years about DDO and D&D to my friends, but the closest anyone of them has gotten to D&D is NwN Online (although they have shown some interest for P&P as well).

Cool We have nothing resembling a D&D club (or a game store for that matter) here in the distant reaches of Alaveteli, so I just have to play P&P with my bro'. :P Most people here have not even heard of D&D. x) I've spoken for years about DDO and D&D to my friends, but the closest anyone of them has gotten to D&D is NwN Online (although they have shown some interest for P&P as well).
    Pohjanmaa is a bit difficult place for gamers. The general mentality is so much about work and so little about fun that this kind of things are really merginal. Also Alaveteli is even smaller that Kuhmoinen. If some teacher working there happens to be gamer, he or she could try to start a club. Kokkola should be big enought to have several gaming groups, but finding them is diffrent matter.
    Suomen roolipeliseura is starting a service for finding game groups for P&P and LARPs.

Talking

So when I decided to play on Orien, found a nice guild, etc....the default server now is Cannith. And I was just about to move all my 4 toons from Cannith to Orien. Glad, I didn't ;-)
    Noob, 'cause was 5 years away from the game xD Third attempt to figure out what's going on here on a new toon - Mezlaa, TA now lvl26(Orien) . My old toons: bhokarala, Assassin, lvl20; Mezla, Acrobat, lvl20; Jinga, Bard, lvl7 (Cannith) and two more gimps on Khyber :-P

Community Member

Cool Cannith has the default but will cannith keep the default as long as Orien had it???

I see a lot of level 1-3's, unguilded, in off-peak - it's almost 3 AM EST - and I see public LFM's on quests on normal in low level range.

Is public LFM the new default for new players?

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Yes, Cannith is now the default Recommended World for new installations.

Thanks for the add to the Dev Tracker Cordovan!
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Maybe Orien gets the default back after todays patch....MUAHAHAHAHA

Why'd y'all go to Orien? Is there a big colony over there? Excluding my two siblings and my nephew, I've seen surprisingly many Finns on Cannith, although I think many of them have quit... ._.
    Two of us Finns in Brotherhood of the Wolf. I think a certain zergy guild has a Finn or at least someone with an affinity to Finnish names.

And on topic, all newbies are welcome to the server and our guild.
    Last edited by stoerm; 10-25-2017 at 02:42 PM.
    Don't feed the trolls.
    Praise the Dark Six and pass the heals to pure melees.
    Full feat tree; Cannith; change; merger; evil; win; minmaxing; FotM; deja vu; Kobolds.
    Dungeons and Dragons Online ~ Nude Song and Gnarled Onions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast