Community Member

Cool The Ultimate TR Levelling Guide!

Howdy all. Have you ever gotten tired struggling with trying to get to Level 20 for TR? Are you always finding a lack of Groups on the LFM that run the right quests for a max load of XP? Well look no further. This fun and easy TR levelling guide will help you achieve that goal.

Before you get started, you'll need to make sure that you're stocked up on XP increase potions. These babies will help you get more XP than the max amount quota the quest is giving you for completion. If you've saved up plenty of Turbine Points to spend at the DDO store, then you should make use of them to stock up on those potions. You may also want to purchase an XP Tome of Learning, either lesser or greater, it doesn't matter (but the greater one will certainly benefit you, all though it is hugely expensive). The tome of learning will help you get granted even more XP when combined with your XP increase potions. It's permanent upon a single use, and it increases the count of XP you receive upon the completions of every quest.

Now it's all settled, I have provided you a list of quests below you should run. I've taken an oath to run all these quests once on every difficulty (if needed of course), which is Elite first for the bravery bonus, then again on Hard and Normal for first time bonuses. If you go over the max level range for you to get the Elite bravery bonus streak (e.g. Walk the Butcher's Path Levels 2-4) it won't matter, as you'll still get the first time bonus. I've always found running these quests once on Elite benefits me to the next level right after completion (depending on the XP award count), but if needed I run them again on Hard and Normal for the first time bonuses, just to get that little extra. I've only applied single quests in my routine to be run on Elite, Hard and Normal, because as for Quest Chains I've run them only once on Elite.

So sit back, and enjoy this guide.

Levels 1-5

Walk the Butcher's Path (Elite x1, Hard x1, Normal x1)
    The Kobolds New Ringleader (Elite x1, Hard x1, Normal x1)
    Information is Key (Elite x1, Hard x1, Normal x1)
    The Swiped Signet (Elite x1, Hard x1, Normal x1)
    Waterworks Chain (Elite x1)
    Kobold Assault (Elite x1, Hard x1, Normal x1)
    House Kundarak Lowbies (Elite x1, Hard x1, Normal x1)

Levels 5-10

Irestone Inlet (Elite x1, Hard x1, Normal x1) - Also part of the Three Barrel Cove Saga
    Redwillow's Ruins (Elite x1, Hard x1, Normal x1)
    Necropolis - The Blood Series (Elite x1)
    Three Barrel Cove Quests + Saga (Elite x1)
    House Deneith Chain a.k.a. The Blood Tide (Elite x1) - Also part of the Three Barrel Cove Saga
    Necropolis - The Shadow Series (Elite x1)
    Vault of Night Quests (Elite x1)

Levels 10-15

Necropolis - The Cursed Series (Elite x1)
    The Spawn of Whisperdoom (Elite x1, Hard x1, Normal x1)
    The Enemy Within (Elite x1, Hard x1, Normal x1)
    A Relic of a Sovereign Past (Elite x1, Hard x1, Normal x1)
    Gianthold Series + Saga (Elite x1)
    Droamn Chains, First and Second (Elite x1)
    Necropolis - The Black Abbot Series (Elite x1)

Levels 15-20

Spinner's Chain (Elite x1)
    Wheloon Prison Chain (Elite x1) - Part of the Harper Saga
    Vale of Twilight Quests (Elite x1)
    Druid's Deep Chain (Elite x1) - Part of the Harper Saga
    The High Road Chain (Elite x1) - Part of the Harper Saga
    Inspired Quarter and Dreaming Dark Chains (Elite x1)
    Harbinger of Madness and Rein of Madness Chains (Elite x1)

Note: The Storm Horns Chain is also part of the Harper Saga, so you may want to run that too, but entirely up to you. You may choose to run the House Cannith Quests as well, that's also up to you.

And now you're at level 20 for TR. I hope you've enjoyed reading from this guide, so good luck and happy gaming. Peace!
    Last edited by TimtheGreat89; 11-11-2017 at 04:52 AM.