Default OFFER heroic XP stone and a full heroic box!

as u can see i got these spare since im on my final life and bored or TRs^^

i want slave lord materials, cannith essence or what else u have to offer - but i want plenty
    R.I.P. Devourer - 20-Aug-2010 11:00 GMT(+1 DST)
    (World Broadcast): World broadcast: 'Farewell to all our loyal players and thank you for your time in Eberron. We wish you all the best for your future adventures. Please log out now as the servers are now going down. Many thanks, Codemasters Online.'

***Ghallanda Rerolled*** *Yvonnel-1* "Peinlicher" Sylestria-1 Jarlaxle-1 Sammaster-1 Zapp-1
    formerly Dorn / Devourer - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonnel-1 View Post
    as u can see i got these spare since im on my final life and bored or TRs^^

i want slave lord materials, cannith essence or what else u have to offer - but i want plenty
    you've got mail

was hoping to get about 400-500 of the 4undbound ingredients from slaves, for the Stone not thinking ist too over the top!
    (World Broadcast): World broadcast: 'Farewell to all our loyal players and thank you for your time in Eberron. We wish you all the best for your future adventures. Please log out now as the servers are now going down. Many thanks, Codemasters Online.'

***Ghallanda Rerolled*** *Yvonnel-1* "Peinlicher" Sylestria-1 Jarlaxle-1 Sammaster-1 Zapp-1

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonnel-1 View Post
    was hoping to get about 400-500 of the 4undbound ingredients from slaves, for the Stone not thinking ist too over the top!
    fair enough!
    talk to you in game in a few hours when im back home from work

Stone is gone, whole Box left to trade

Preverably unbound slave ingredients; i need plenty or a Good offer, At least a few hundreds of each, maybe taking some cannithes to round up the Deal

High bid wins , though i neednt sell it at all costs^^
    Last edited by Yvonnel-1; 10-16-2017 at 03:30 AM.

Noone in need or want of a Box?

Was thinking of about 700 to 800 of the 3 unbound slavers ings for the full Box
    Last edited by Yvonnel-1; 10-26-2017 at 02:00 AM.

Once again ^^

Quote Originally Posted by yvonnel-1 View Post
    once again ^^
    pm ^^