Community Member

Default a powerful dwarven item or spell

hi all

i read on the internet of a dwarven spell or item that allowed you to call upon it once per year
    that allowed you to call upon all the powesr of the dwarves
    it gave you an additional 3000hp plus it allowed you to give a number of character classes all powers of the classes from lvls 1-20 and gave you numerous other abilities
    but calling upon the power also kills the person who uses it as well

can anybody remember from the internet what it was called i cant remember if it was a dwarven item or spell
    need the info badly thanks

Community Member SpartanKiller13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markyboy156 View Post
    hi all

i read on the internet of a dwarven spell or item that allowed you to call upon it once per year
    it gave you an additional 3000hp plus it allowed you to give a number of character classes all powers of the classes from lvls 1-20 and gave you numerous other abilities

can anybody remember from the internet what it was called i cant remember if it was a dwarven item or spell
    It's actually not only usable by dwarfs, anyone can use it with the /death command (it summons the death god for OP powers).
    -Khysiria of Cannith
    Quote Originally Posted by zehnvhex View Post
    Warlock is basically a ghetto Shiradi Sorc. You gives up some of the damage and self sustain for the ability to just hold down left click and yolo blast your way to victory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    It's DDO. There are probably 6 different types of Evil damage.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanKiller13 View Post
    It's actually not only usable by dwarfs, anyone can use it with the /death command (it summons the death god for OP powers).
    hi whats it actually called thanks

Community Member

hi all

I find it hard to believe that someone would "need this info badly".

Nevertheless, you realise this is a forum for the Dungeon's & Dragons Online computer game, right?

This is not a general D&D forum (or a dwarf forum)!

Community Member

Sounds like a home grown item.

Community Member SpartanKiller13's Avatar

i read on the internet of a dwarven spell or item...
    hi whats it actually called thanks
    It's probably listed at the same place you found it, and only there.

No DM that I know would allow it in their game, and as such I can't imagine that it's WotC material.

Not only would it be a huge pain to calculate everything added (does it only include main classes? Or also those from splatbooks? Which books?) but it'd be easily abuse-able by undead/constructs/anyone who can protect themselves from death (Frenzied Berserker from Complete Warrior leaps to mind, followed by a bucket to restore you to -1 hp).

I can't even see anyone I know homebrewing it, unless it's their first time DMing and they were like "fine I'll give it to you" when some player comes up with the idea.

You should probably try the GitP D&D forums, they have a lot of weird knowledge accumulated there. Or maybe the D&D 3.5 homebrew section (or 5E, if that's your system).

Quote Originally Posted by guzzlr View Post
    Sounds like a home grown item.
    Almost certainly. Made by a new DM, or as a joke item IMO.
    -Khysiria of Cannith
    Quote Originally Posted by zehnvhex View Post
    Warlock is basically a ghetto Shiradi Sorc. You gives up some of the damage and self sustain for the ability to just hold down left click and yolo blast your way to victory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    It's DDO. There are probably 6 different types of Evil damage.

hi all

It's probably a Dwarven race restricted sentient weapon. Race restricted: Dwarves!

It loves to drink ale and blood. Of course, the favorite, blood wine!

It grows in melee power, range power and spell power once more blood or ale has been drank.

Upon hitting a target, a new icon appears: "Active Item Special Power".

Upon pressing the button, an image of the Dwarven god Moradin appears and sayeth, "I release my wrath upon thy foes!"
    an "Everything is Nothing" is spewed out, banishing all foes surrounding you in a large area like GMoF destiny. The only problem is,
    if you are not in favor by Moradin, you will also be affected and roll a dice... your party members too, if Moradin did not like them.

Either way, with this Sentient Weapon, you can be a party ****er or savior, depending how you look at it. As for the Moradin favor, the more
    blood you shed, the more ale you drank, gave you more favor. The dice is rolled for the favor plus your diplomacy skill to determine if Moradin likes you or not... If he doth love you, you will be healed completely of all maladies, disease, poison and what not, and also +10 to all stats like the tea with the Fey Queen.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility