Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm back

Exit, pursued by a bear. ~ William Shakespeare (stage direction from The Winter's Tale)

Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    Mem!

Good to see you man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Good to be seen!

How you been, brother? Been a while.
    Exit, pursued by a bear. ~ William Shakespeare (stage direction from The Winter's Tale)

Thought I'd also get back in on the action.

Been away for around 2 years now, if anyone remembers Jackovall/Gilders/Zogdor/Sheo or Taykare...

Currently levelling Taykare back up as a pure cleric, but I've noticed that cleric tanks are the current flavour of the day.
    Jackovall (Completionist Wizard - Life 23/23) -- Gilders PDK Tree build (Life 8/8) -- Zogdor PDK Rogue Mechanic (Life 10/10) -- Taykare Pure Warlock (Life 14/14) -- Sheo Bladeforged Rogue Mechanic (life 12/12) --
    Double Deviants

Welcome Back to both of you.
    Guild I'm one of a kind, Khyber
    Current Crew: Raika ~ Carolanne ~ Sulthania ~ Yasminne ~ Zazette
    Semi-Active Crew: Rosanna ~ Venusia ~ Coriza
    Retired Crew: Alexandra ~ Samara ~ Zaretta ~ Carelle ~ Katina ~ Nathalya ~ Kristina ~ Nausikaa ~ Carietta ~ Isabella ~ Zyvorra ~ Hetoff
    Guild The Ashen, Khyber (Originally from Riedra)
    Retired Crew: Zazumi

Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    Good to be seen!

How you been, brother? Been a while.
    Indeed. Been good.

Glad to have you back.
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogdor View Post

Been away for around 2 years now, if anyone remembers Jackovall/Gilders/Zogdor/Sheo or Taykare...

Currently levelling Taykare back up as a pure cleric, but I've noticed that cleric tanks are the current flavour of the day.
    I remember Gilders!

Quote Originally Posted by Hakushi View Post
    Welcome Back to both of you.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Zogdor View Post

welcome back!
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Thanks guys,

I've been enjoying running around on Khyber, but I still have a lot to catch up on and unfortunately my guildies have not come back yet (but I hope to see a few of them soon ).
    Jackovall (Completionist Wizard - Life 23/23) -- Gilders PDK Tree build (Life 8/8) -- Zogdor PDK Rogue Mechanic (Life 10/10) -- Taykare Pure Warlock (Life 14/14) -- Sheo Bladeforged Rogue Mechanic (life 12/12) --
    Double Deviants

Community Member

Downloading now... might see some old faces in game.
    -----------------------------------
    aka Amabel, Milvus, Metella, Gracchus, Pyroclastik, Anil, Cryogenic, Arabell, Sallust, Initium, Concentric, Llebara, Gingerspyce, Putana, Erestem
    Phoenix Crusaders - Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by Amabel View Post
    Downloading now... might see some old faces in game.

Holy moly!!!

Community Member

G’day Arkat

Can’t believe it’s been 12 years since we started this thing. Coming back casually... must not become an addicted power gamer and forget about life again.
    aka Amabel, Milvus, Metella, Gracchus, Pyroclastik, Anil, Cryogenic, Arabell, Sallust, Initium, Concentric, Llebara, Gingerspyce, Putana, Erestem

Community Member MichaelKindrhead's Avatar

welcome back
    Proud Kyberrian, Warrior of Altaholism, Patriarch of the Whyzbang and Kindread gene lines
    Guild Leader, Officers & Members of :
    Club Dread ; DDOAA ; CWAS ; Agents of Karma ; Halfling House of Khyber ; Heroes of Hooperville ; Flash of Smoke ; Chillin With My Gnomies

Community Member

Poked my head in and my first thoughts are "whoa, there is a great deal that's changed and even more that I've forgotten".

24 characters (on the main account - 2nd account must have another 15), many of them at or near level cap from my playing days and all decked out with gear that took literally thousands of hours of grind to acquire and I feel like an utter newbie! I reckon I'll roll up a new character and run through some of the low level content while I get my chops back.

See you folks around in game.

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

So nice to see so many of you coming back

Saal
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123