Default Noob Artificer looking for Strinatti Hand Cannon

Hey i ve been trying some classes in the game i just found artificer the coolest one....tried to find this runearm with no luck...

I dont have lots of Platinum....but contact me maybe i can try to afford ur price....

Hulktor - Orien

Ty vm all
    Last edited by Hulktor; 09-07-2017 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulktor View Post
    Hey i ve been trying some classes in the game i just found artificer the coolest one....tried to find this runearm with no luck...

I dont have lots of Platinum....but contact me maybe i can try to afford ur price....
    Hello, if I read the wiki correctly, the cannon is bound to charachter. It means that it can't be traded or auctioned, you have to pick it from the chest yourself.

It may be easier if you put up a LFM group specifying "farming for <item>, please help", with a full group there is a better chance that someone may loot it and pass it to you while it is still in the chest.
    --
    Originally posted by C-Dog

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck but it's undead, then it's an undead duck.

Community Member

The runearm binds to character ON EQUIP, that means it's not bound until someone equips it.

Correct. My bad. Thanks.
    --
    Originally posted by C-Dog

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck but it's undead, then it's an undead duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Morningfrost View Post
    It may be easier if you put up a LFM group specifying "farming for <item>, please help", with a full group there is a better chance that someone may loot it and pass it to you while it is still in the chest.
    It's still a tough farm, on the rare side. You could level way past that before it drops, without some luck. Could get grindy, but doable.

Much faster, same Minimum Level, and still a nice weapon, is Chimera's Breath. Bound to Account, but end reward from the Sentinels of Stormreach chain.

You might want to grab that while you're farming (unless you already have it, then nm).

Hulktor - Orien

Ty vm all
    Luckily, Strinati always spawns so at least you always have a chest to try.

I'll go make a couple laps and see what I can churn up.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Hey guys ty....just got mine
    Some1 gave me a hint to make a couple new toons using veteran status so the farm would b easier

by the 25th run i got the runearm

Hey guys ty....just got mine
    Some1 gave me a hint to make a couple new toons using veteran status so the farm would b easier

by the 25th run i got the runearm
    Congrats! I chatted with you in-game last week and am glad you came here to post a request. I'm excited that you pulled one!
    "Swords will cut you wide open!" - Trip Fisk