Community Member

Default Blessing of Sylvanus bugged

Blessing of Sylvanus isn't showing up in my feat stack. I took it at level 6, and Fred agrees, but it isn't there. Any confirmation of bug?

This is a bug. It should be fixed in the next patch.
    We don't only build for the builds that exist.
    We don't only build for the builds that are good right now.

The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

Community Member

Default work around.

Quote Originally Posted by Blessedwynd View Post
    Blessing of Sylvanus isn't showing up in my feat stack. I took it at level 6, and Fred agrees, but it isn't there. Any confirmation of bug?
    I have had what I believe is the same issue on a deep gnome. If you talk to Fred it shows up in the list of feats you can swap. From there you can drag it to a hotbar and use it as normal. Hope this helps until the patch arrives.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thilanas View Post
    I have had what I believe is the same issue on a deep gnome. If you talk to Fred it shows up in the list of feats you can swap. From there you can drag it to a hotbar and use it as normal. Hope this helps until the patch arrives.
    Excellent workaround!

Does it (BoS) stack with improved critical?

Community Member

Yes, it does stack with IC, competence bonuses (usually enhancements give this), and pulverizer in LD.

As a side note sometimes need to toggle it when you log on to get the +4 a.c. bonus, but I haven't noticed les crits before doing this. That could just be me not paying enough attention to it though.

Yes, it does stack with IC, competence bonuses (usually enhancements give this), and pulverizer in LD.

As a side note sometimes need to toggle it when you log on to get the +4 a.c. bonus, but I haven't noticed les crits before doing this. That could just be me not paying enough attention to it though.
    Same bug here. Thanks for the workaround!

Default An another solution

If you talk to Fred it shows up in the list of feats you can swap. From there you can drag it to a hotbar and use it as normal.
    An another solution:

Ive LR-ed my toon today. At character re-creation when I got the Blessing of Silvanus feat (FvS lvl6), I simply pulled the feat icon to hotbar. This icon was half-inivsible (translucent) this time.
    After, when finished the LR, I pulled the icon (to replace to another hotbar), and it became "normal". So I can use it normally (appear on top-side buff-bar, and on weapons sheet).
    Of course I still cant see feat icon in Feat list in Char Sheet (as trained / or trainable)

So at toon creation u can get that awaited Feat icon too......
    Kobold still hates you