Community Member Captain_Wizbang's Avatar

Default From my archives

A complete, mint* (up to personal opinion) condition, Limited Collectors Edition of the 1991 release by SSI with 3 Modules;
    "Pool of Radiance" "Curse of the Azure Bonds" "Secret of the Silver Blades"
    What makes this one special, is that it's the 1st attempt to put D&D on computer.

All of the Floppy discs (10) are in perfect condition, along with the registration cards, TSR & SSI order blanks etc...

Last edited by ferd; 07-12-2017 at 04:11 PM.

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

Not mint.... But definitely very cool
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Community Member Captain_Wizbang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    Not mint.... But definitely very cool

Considering how few of these exist, and how new it is, Never used*, (our campaign group, didnt have pc's back then). I'd say it's as close to mint as one could go.

As for the 3 modules. Meh, those books weren't open for more than a few hours. lol. I have the maps, not sure where though.

Quote Originally Posted by ferd View Post
    A complete, mint* (up to personal opinion) condition, Limited Collectors Edition of the 1991 release by SSI with 3 Modules;
    "Pool of Radiance" "Curse of the Azure Bonds" "Secret of the Silver Blades"
    What makes this one special, is that it's the 1st attempt to put D&D on computer.

All of the Floppy discs (10) are in perfect condition, along with the registration cards, TSR & SSI order blanks etc...
    Oh, the memories. The hours spent exploring Phlan, the pinwheels and the joy of understanding Elvish, etc. The horror that my character was 100 year old human because haste aged you...